Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Vote_lcapRD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Voting_barRD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Vote_lcapRD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Voting_barRD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record louisiana dollar 80inches Johncarr kyle state silence contest disc drive broken chef records pics globe songs crzyblondgrl finals crank build 2010 quad Audiopipe stereo world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mistergrubbs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-19

RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!!   RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 pm

I'd like to first apologize to the administrators and moderators of this website, but this is an issue I feel that I need to address although I was unable to in the thread due to its being locked.

So, with that said, what really happened at Scrapin the coast 2009. We showed up that morning in a Tahoe with products and people to work the "booth." For one, if all of this money was arranged to be paid for and all of the banners and shirts had RD Audio on it, wouldn't you think the guys at the gate would know who we were? That would seem to make sense. So why did it take 45min to get in the gate and no one knew who we were? Keep in mind it took this long because we were told someone else took our tickets. Very unorganized to begin with.

Now we finally get in this place and once again we have problems. Was RD Audio written on the banner in invisible ink? How about the tshirts that were supposed to have have RD on them as well, magical ink being used these days? If Steve had set up payment arrangements with you, wouldn't RD be on the website as well, considering that is a type of banner? Yea, and what about the invisible tent? The tent that was out there was used for the runs and meter and was not for RD. I will admit, there was a table out there in the hot sun on asphalt. Table looked like crap as well, but we did not have the tent(as we were supposed to have) and it took us better than half an hour to find just the damn table!

So my question to you is, where are your banners and tshirts that had all of this advertising that RD owes you for? I didn't see it and I was one of the ones that was there to run the booth.

Quick recap:
No tent
No shirts
No banners
No knowledge of RD at the gate or once we got in

What was RD paying for?

FURTHERMORE, I saw that some dude was saying "oh I know the shop blah blah blah" - sorry, I have to back up Tracey Morris and Joel on this one. When Joel purchased RD, he purchased rights to the company as well as the product, but he did not purchase all of the debt along with it. Joel and Steve came to an agreement that Joel would take on X amount of debt that was due for products. With that said, the guy who said otherwise - you are wrong. Furthermore, Gregg, your misinformation has lead to your personal embarassment. You are no different than anyone who purchased product from Steve that was not part of the puchasing agreement with Joel. The ONLY thing you can do is go after Steve himself, assuming he is still alive.

Now, if Joel for some unknown reason said he'd pay you and didn't, no that's not right and I don't agree with it, but if people are going to CONTINUE to bring more and more subject matters up(which is fine, people deserve their money and I'll give you that) at least get the freaking information right.

Ryan Grubbs
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!!   RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

See that was the story i got from Steve right thurrrrrrrrrrrr...... Hmmm maybe he wasn't bs me that time either...Hmmmmmmm Seems alot of funnystuff goin on with what happend.....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!!   RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

This matter needs to be taken care of between the parties or in court, not here on the USACI forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!!   RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD 2009 Scrapin The Coast - The Truth!!
Page 1 of 1