Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Vote_lcapWELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Voting_barWELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Vote_lcapWELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Voting_barWELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr record 2010 crzyblondgrl records kyle crank globe Audiopipe broken louisiana finals disc contest dollar build 80inches chef pics silence world songs state drive stereo quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW

Go down 
+4
supadave
KickerRex
jmorri
sanman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Empty
PostSubject: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 pm

THYE JUST PUT ME ON ORDERS FOR FT POLK

LOOKS LIKE LA WILL FINALLY GET LOUD
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm

get loud? so your gonna come back to compete now???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 pm

didnt say all that now did I, but I will be close to supadave and all that luvin he can give so he better learn to smile like a doughnut really quick like
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:18 pm

comin down south eh? I dunno if its stable enough for you here or not
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

he won't last 2 months down here in the real heat box by the time the summer days get ahold of his ass he will be beggin to get back to kansas or whereever it is you coming from.
i look forward to seeing that location change to dirty south soon looks like we gettin all you old loud guys lol i guess mississippi an LA is turning into the usaci retirement states lol. bruce comin down prolly i heard, now sanman an well the others well they on their way too lol.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 pm

maybe we can teach you how to build low tune boxes an stay away from them one note wonders
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

lol building box's isnt something thats hard to do just something i choose not to anymore

im more into the techinical side of spl man batts/amplifiers etc etc slapping wood togather is actually the easier sid eof it all
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:52 pm

well i figured that since its sooooo easy man that even you would find the quickets way to build one an get it over with. the technical stuff is what is mane "technical" nothing focusing on that but like ya said "slapping some wood together is the easy part" but thats just me maybe thats why i ain't loud yet cause i ain't "worried about the technical stuff" nothing wrong with that "big dog" do what ya do. holla at me maybe i can build ya a good low an loud 12 box or something. or maybe a box to beat me at finals in the grudge match.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:54 pm

lol dave check this out i placed 2nd my first year, and 1st my seond then i had 2 vehicles the year after that that took 2nd, and third as well with my built box's its not rocket science just something im not down for doing alot of at all.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:55 pm

thats just a little hystory lesson for you homie
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm

thanks for the lesson ole masu obi wan, i just like to build my own stuff the hands on experience teaches me alot of "technical" stuff. not only do i build boxes i build other stuff also whatever can get the bills paid is what i always say.
but like i said sir do what ya do mane i ain't mad at ya an i am gonna "TRY" to keep that build Dung Pile to the minimum its starting to get old on me need to find something else on ya lol.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:16 pm

well i make money racing as well, and i cleared around 12k last year from bowling thats the hobbies that get me some extra chedda.

I have skillz in many area's car audio doesnt even register to me me as a skill because its not really something you can pay the bills with (competing that is).

I have know many installers that made mad cash at it yes, but most of there installs are prefab box's, or some resin smeared around some matt around the porefab lol.

audio is fun, and use to be alot more than it is now, but people just lose interest in it due to the fact the gain to loss ratio just doesnt make alot of sence at all.

Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:34 pm

I never thought I would get burnt out on audio. But, I think it's happening.
Dave you talk about building boxes. A few years back we had 5 cars running USACI. We built over 75 boxes that summer. You should have seen the bon fire that year after Finals.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 pm

pretty sure La is plenty loud as is...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:59 pm

LA is plenty loud he meant we get him loud on daily tuned boxes lol.
yea building boxes is fun to an extent trust me i know all about them box bonfire's thats why now i just take tha same box i have an just change the face on them if all iam doing is doin a different port. this sport is still fun guys ya just gotta find the fun in it. i got boring when you got serious about competiting. there is still alot of guys out there who thin k 140 on music is loud so that makes me feel alittle better.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm

hmmm i thought the midwest was the loudest not la
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm

you will see come october lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 pm

I am sure there loud in the midwest. And in the south but New Mexico is one of the loudest!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

nah nm had a loud competitor when i say the loudest im speaking of all the peoiple within the region not just 1 or 2
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

dam sanman you will be in gumbo heaven
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 pm

so compare a region to one state. lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

actually ill be very vague then kansas is there anymore world champions in usaci that come from kansas ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW   WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELL UNCK3E SAM DID IT NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: