Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
where was every one - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhere was every one - Page 2 Voting_barwhere was every one - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
where was every one - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhere was every one - Page 2 Voting_barwhere was every one - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad dollar contest world disc drive chef silence Johncarr record crank globe 2010 songs build crzyblondgrl finals pics 80inches Audiopipe louisiana broken kyle records stereo state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

where was every one

Go down 
+10
taz
schrummy
Stingraysevenout
mfivespeed
sanman
p_fitzpatrick
scionsoloxb
Moonie
marcmdm2005
The_Rowlands
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

where was every one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

very small turn out for a 4x show...,,, thanks to all that made it
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 am

schrummy wrote:
would have been there jeff if i didnt have to move to ames.... need 5 more points for finals.... does anyone know the cutoff date yet.... i really dont want to leave iowa to get 5 more points.....

cutoff is what 2 or 3 more weeks onthe 13 of sept.
jeff i know how you feel man about getting unlazy i think my case is unlazy an some money lol.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 am

unreal numberJeff, congrats....
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 am

Grats Jeff. Very nice number.
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 pm

mfivespeed wrote:
it will prob be next year before he moves that wall back
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 am

Fact is, it was HOT, money is SHORT, and the show got posted late. My sincere apologies for that as I was out of town on personal matters. ALL the organizations have seen declining numbers in august due to heat and the start of school in many places. Everything will pick up when the weather cools off and the cash registers start ringing again.

Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 am

USACI wrote:
Fact is, it was HOT, money is SHORT, and the show got posted late. My sincere apologies for that as I was out of town on personal matters. ALL the organizations have seen declining numbers in august due to heat and the start of school in many places. Everything will pick up when the weather cools off and the cash registers start ringing again.

hey i gave you guys 75 bucks! think i can get my sb1 wr plaque sent to me? thanks!???¿
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
USACI wrote:

hey i gave you guys 75 bucks! think i can get my sb1 wr plaque sent to me? thanks!???¿

uh..... ok..... Unless it was set in the last two weeks it was sent out. I did them myself last couple of times. Call me and lets make sure we have the right info on file for shipping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

having all those 3x shows has nothing to do with it... get rid of the plastic trophies and start handing out cash.................... green cash!!!
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Ok so lets say if you have all your points for finals in May. Are you still going to be coming out in August to compete with your vehicle?
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

nope you rebuild for finals
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 pm

ive been done with my finals set up in march!
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Ok so you havent touched it since. Thats what people are saying
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 pm

why do you assume that? are you a newbie??? i work on my car alot!!!! guess my little numbers dont show that.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 pm

i still go to shows. i say show me the monnnnnnneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 pm

No i am not a newbie. I am retired. I have been in the game for years and years.

What Chad was saying was that people will get there points and stop going to shows. Or they go to the shows and don't bring there "monster"

it has been proven time and time again. Bigger / louder vehicles at shows bring business. More business equals more people wanting or trying to compete. More people mean bigger / better shows.

And I totally agree with that. You still go to shows and props to you!!!!

Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm

We got a lot of newbies down in New Mexico.....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Moonie wrote:
We got a lot of newbies down in New Mexico.....
NM is dee loudest!!!! /end of story!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Well since were the second loudest shop in the land of enchantment I have to step up and take care of business @ Finals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where was every one   where was every one - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where was every one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: