Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Vote_lcapAggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Voting_barAggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Vote_lcapAggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Voting_barAggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest crzyblondgrl broken kyle drive quad chef disc louisiana world 2010 records Johncarr dollar Audiopipe finals build globe crank pics songs stereo silence state record 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!

Go down 
+4
BBGIC
Maldonadosqs
OnYrMrk
Chris's Studio Civic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Empty
PostSubject: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:10 am

Ok Guys and Gals,

This is the Deal. We have had great response for the judges training. We have also had a great response for competitors who want are planning on coming to the USACI triple point show. I need everyone who is coming to call my shop and register.

979-268-6066

Last edited by Chris's Studio Civic on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 am

I will help get the word out Chris!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 am

Very Happy

Last edited by OnYrMrk on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

doublepost...durn
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 am

Hi Chris the team D-Tronics SQ is ready for the event and other mexican competitor of our team we are going to debut in the money round his name is Javier Pineda and calls himself the forums Renault 1O to add it to your list and hopefully encourage more competitors to go to this event

Juan Maldonado
Team D-Tronics SQ
Team DLS
Mustang gt red colorado
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

Cool Guys. Just give me a call so I can get all your guys info.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Everything seems to be coming together nicely.

Judges Training on Saturday will begin at Noon.
Presenters will be Nick Wingate, James Feltenberger, Dr. Doug Winker, and Me (Chris Pate).

Invitational Round on Sunday will begin at 10 am.
Judges will be Nick Wingate, James Feltenberger, Dr. Doug Winker,
Michael Lau, and Mike Dailey

Rules for this event will be based on the USACI SQ rules. The Install side will have creativity deleted.

USACI Triple Point Show will begin at 10 am.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Confirmed Registrants

Mark Eldridge
Abrham Hart
Alex Mendoza
Ignacio Torres
Juan Maldanodo
Javie Pineda
Joe Wallis
Chris Rodie
Jesus Ramirez
Scott Schroeder
Mark Talley
Sherril Roberts
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Time is ticking!!!!! Can't wait to see all you folks this weekend.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Welp, financial difficulties have caused my not being able to make this show. But that doesn't matter, I will be at Finals for sure...then thinking about a whole new car for next season. Chris, we got to talk brother!

--Joe
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

I'll be there and looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:04 pm

I may be there...Fri night and Saturday. I'll leave sun morning headed home.
Back to top Go down
SlickRick

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 am

Can't wait for this weekend!! Hope everybody reserved their hotel rooms in advance most of the hotels are booked!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:14 am

DAMMIT CHRIS YOU FORGOT TO REMIND ME TO PUT IN GENERAL DIS... FOR SPL AS WELL ON SUN SONOFA \"Female dog\" LEMME SEE WHAT I CAN DO...
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am

Jimbo....u are one funny mofo
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:13 am

I hear a lot of reasons people cant come, how bout some reasons people are coming! Its a beautiful mornin in Texas! Looking for a great show today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Well, I want to thank all the competitors who did turn out. It was a great to see all of you guys and gals again. Be safe on your way home.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Unfortunatly my wife and I could not stay for the show today. However the training was educational and help clear up some of the questions I had. I would like to thank the trainers for all of their efforts in putting this together. Also Nick if you are on here I have a question about those 6.5".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!   Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast.  Need To Register! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aggieland Invitational Coming Up Fast. Need To Register!
Page 1 of 1