Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
i have a feeling - Page 3 Vote_lcapi have a feeling - Page 3 Voting_bari have a feeling - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
i have a feeling - Page 3 Vote_lcapi have a feeling - Page 3 Voting_bari have a feeling - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world disc broken louisiana quad state globe silence stereo Audiopipe dollar crank songs Johncarr 2010 drive build pics contest records chef kyle record 80inches finals crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

i have a feeling

Go down 
+17
krazy_rabbit
beatnoutdaframe
TAMU
Four Ohm Voice Coil
Bluezrx
sbcherokee
soundbybass
la2lvtom
n-stereo
Stingraysevenout
Aldo
The_Rowlands
mod4000
scionsoloxb
schrummy
chrisfish
Moonie
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

i have a feeling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

That the Mod 4k + World Records Legal and outlaw will fall Friday night! With a few others
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

It should always be judged the same.....but changing rules in the lanes is common....when I ask questions about that all I was told....welcome to Usac....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 pm

welcome to keeping my cash for myself...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
Moonie wrote:
Lol....that's it???? 158.5 0-600.....I'm sure if had a surf board amp I could do that same number.....but I don't
lol. my old team was doing that number like 4 years ago. well if you didnt know sb is way harder than a burpppppppppp. if this "sb1 truck" is loud then lets see a higher posted score 157.3.

just got in on this thread but how is that when your sb song is a 30 sec burp? just a question no bs really?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Congrats again and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man my words that im eating on not getting it man they taste like da poooopy... LOL

Man still cant believe how loud ole andrew is im gonna hump his leg when i see him at finals...

i am gona hump your leg when i see you at finals i miss that bald lil head of yours lmao
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 pm

TAMU wrote:
CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Alan wrote:
it really dont matter about any of these cars..a 171 in the garage still have to get through verification at finals. after what all ive been seeing this season , i personally dont count on any score till finals and surely wont be paying for any record runs untill im 100% we are all on a level playing field verification wise. p.s. this really is in no way to discredit anyones scores or work. but .5 because of somthing over looked is still .5 someone could lose by...

Get out of here with your common sense. It is not welcome here. Very Happy

geoff you know your van is capable of comming close to that number also. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Borrow me the power and let's find out. On a side note my van only does a 161.1 legal with a PF600.1 @ 13.9 volts. Mad
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Got the same amp in my crx......
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: THANKS JIMBO   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
n-stereo wrote:
thanks Robert, Jimbo, and Moonie for the encouragement . i do need it. Jimbo ,you are very very right. That legal is a REAL challenge. if all goes well this weekend , sadly it won't be my best score as i still have hundreds of hours of work to get better.

Robert Kollar's been one of the most supporting competitors I've known and IF i get the legal , it's partly cause of Robert's help. how many competitors have you talked to that give ya advise to beat your record ???

i'm excited after taking last year off. i found my "fire" again !

funny thing was i didn't even think of you untill rob told me and i rememberd ohhhhhhhh yeah andrew is a loudmofo and always puts in the hours then i was like hmmmmmmm this may actually happen i wish you all the luck ... If you dont get it this weekend there is always finals... thats my favorite place to do it anyway.... and its indoors too..... So get moonie to open up shop and turn the air on and pull in there to do the run....Its legal loud and clear always did it... Your little assss is just crazy enough to do it..... Now get to work dammmmit

thanks for the good luck Jimbo ! we worked our ass off for that score. i was disappointed i didn't show anyone a 70 thou. if i can prevent enough things from f*%$& breaking then I'll have some peace and harmony with the pressure gods
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Late Thanks   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 pm

mod4000 wrote:
I talk to him alot I know what he has. I would be reallly happy if he took my record. Andrew is a true friend to me which is why I would do all I could to help him take my record. Just like I really want Jimbo to take my PS record.

thanks Rob for all the support and advise. sorry i didn't show ya the 70 , BUT i know exactly why and what to fix .yes its more bs broke lol.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Moonie wrote:
That the Mod 4k + World Records Legal and outlaw will fall Friday night! With a few others

you have good feelings cheers
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Congrats again and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man my words that im eating on not getting it man they taste like da poooopy... LOL

Man still cant believe how loud ole andrew is im gonna hump his leg when i see him at finals...

dont get me excited Jimbo lol
you knew and know how much work it is. thats what my dad(rip) taught me was hard work.
no word eating required. you're louder than me Jimbo !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a feeling   i have a feeling - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have a feeling
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3