Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Vote_lcapHey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Voting_barHey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Vote_lcapHey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Voting_barHey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics chef 2010 louisiana crank world Johncarr crzyblondgrl build records broken kyle finals songs 80inches disc drive Audiopipe record stereo globe quad silence dollar contest state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???

Go down 
+11
JLG Entertainment
2003f150
marcmdm2005
Nice
Upzaw2000
USACGC
aho77
The_Rowlands
Moonie
Cablguy
la2lvtom
15 posters
AuthorMessage
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

So you said 3 weeks ago all the documents were signed and ready to go but still no info. We know the dates and the hotel info but nothing else, heck USACi finals is still not listed on the Shreveport convention centers upcoming events. It is the beginning of August we should have some info by now right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm

And on top of that he told us to wait for the "official announcment"

whatever that means

but I havent' seen it yet
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm

How about an update on the points list ??
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Its funny that its not anywhere...any good promoter would be drowning the internet radio....so on......word of mouth 2 months before the show isn't good
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 pm

shitz we have a show in 2 weeks ,,and its still not listed
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 am

yep what about the sight up date
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Hmmm, site not being updated (shows not being listed points not being updated) no word on finals YET. I don't know this is starting to not look too good. Come to think of it I booked my room at the Hilton (host hotel) 3 weeks ago and they still have not taken the money out of my account, maybe they know something and are preparing to give back our room deposit???
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 pm

ralph is on vacation, hes the only one that does updates
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

VACATION??? Since when do we get vacations? LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Lol funniez
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 am

Wayne from Drag taught him how to do this.
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 am

Nice wrote:
Wayne from Drag taught him how to do this.
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 am

Is he out getting the Slick Chicks back for us ??
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 am

Can someone tell me when do the points end for the Year ??
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm

I called the hotel they said they wont run the card until we check in....
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 pm

If you have a question call the office 479-750-0505
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 am

1. I spoke with the convention center and they told me that they would have their site updated "soon" when ever that is we have no control over their site...

2. The hotel has all the block info in place so feel free to call the Hilton and book away....

3, The dates are October 16th and 17th event dates, move in will be on the 15th....

4. PLEASE feel free to call "THE OFFICE" @ 479-750-0505 or my cell phone @ 605-376-3249

Thanks for all the patience

Mike Darville cheers
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 am

everything willl be fine guys... But i will say they already charged my first night about a month and a half ago. So thats bs that they are not doing that to the ones that are registering now..... BS i tell ya
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 am

they charged me one night also. i would rather pay to watch the chiefs before prepay the room!! errrr
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 am

Man that is bad.....LOL asssshole wondering why they are not charging these guys the one night also.... Are they putting out i didn't get offerd that option dammmit
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Well finals is finally listed on the events site but, funny thing, that weekend there is a triple point event in Tennessee and a double point event here in Las Vegas... I wonder who will be judging those shows if all the directors will be at finals, hmmm. Well now that Ralph is back maybe the finals info will start flowing. By the way did anyone else notice DBDRAG holding their finals in 7 locatios around the world... in March 2011, different.
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

They did that last year when our finals were ran together and that was cool as Dung Pile not knowing who could kick your ass around the globe until the number pops up on the screen
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 am

Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Finals20banner
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:52 am

so its a mobile expo too?
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

That's a clever way to market it....let's see if the venders bite....I would love to go and see new stuff and maybe pick up a new line for the store
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???   Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ralph, what gives with the lack of FINALS info???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: