Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
my blazer in a blaze of fire Vote_lcapmy blazer in a blaze of fire Voting_barmy blazer in a blaze of fire Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
my blazer in a blaze of fire Vote_lcapmy blazer in a blaze of fire Voting_barmy blazer in a blaze of fire Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches quad finals crzyblondgrl 2010 dollar record globe chef songs state pics broken Audiopipe crank silence records louisiana disc stereo contest kyle world Johncarr drive build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

my blazer in a blaze of fire

Go down 
+12
Chris Team ACT
kitkat
jowens500
supadave
6APPEAL
TeamSpead-Kenny
The_Rowlands
TAMU
Moparbass28
chrisfish
scionsoloxb
aho77
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

my blazer in a blaze of fire Empty
PostSubject: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 am

well today was a bad day for me my tranny blew up and cought my blazer on fire and its a total loos

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000237521882[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 am

that sucks. that blazer was getting loud and looked pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 am

S o b Anthony ! I thought that was just some ride on the road when I got that text! Didn't know it was yours!!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 am

my blazer in a blaze of fire 110f0ca2
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:46 am

ya man it was my baby she is a tatal loos but im glad i had full covrage and an extra 5k on that so we will see what the insurace co. is going to do today, i did reach my goal and passed my goal in it as soon as ralf post up the score it will be nice i did a 156 out of her in kc, the goal now is just make it to finals
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 am

Sucks to hear, but glad your ok.

Hopefully the insurance company doesn't dick you around.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 am

that looks like a 1 gen blazer,i had several transmission problems with my 84 s-10.one night coming home from work it got so hot it cracked the paint on the hood.those r700 were a piece of junk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

ya i made it out ok and started the stuff with the incurase co. today so we will see what happens, now its just a mad dash to do a rebuild on a new car so i can get to finalls, with all the team and shop suport that i have backing me as long as things start to go better we will be there one way or anther may not be as good as the beast but gana be there
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm

man i would be crying for real man thats sucks ars . sorry man ...
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 pm

I got a blazer for sale if intrested
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Man, that suxs. I saw close to the same thing happen at Buick Nationals one year. Saw a sweet 70 Buick Sport Wagon drop his gas tank and catch the car and highway on fire.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

damn anthony sorry to hear that bro it sucks ass to lose something like that i pray every night that my car will make it up an down the roads without anything happening like that. but i am happy that your doing good an you got out the truck okay cause alot of ppl don't.
Back to top Go down
jowens500

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Here's what's left of the woofers.

my blazer in a blaze of fire 2639510500102466812S600x600Q85

Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:10 pm

insurance i hope
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 pm

yep i had full covrage and then some so outa be good to go soon, and thanks every one, i talked to my dad about it tonight and he said i was the first person he knew that has lost a drive line whiel driven down the hway and not fliped the car but i can say that my audio saved me i gues every one knows there a ton of weight at least 1k extra. i will be back in the lanes hopefully very soon i already miss my blue \"Female dog\". now just need a new name for the new ride.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:49 pm

i have a blazer to for sale
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Holy sh1t. You just went through my worst nightmare! Its not even about the money its the blood sweat tears and man hours you spent that feels like a knife in the gut. Best of luck when you start rebuilding bro.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Wow Anthony sorry to hear about the loss but at least you guys got out safe. In the pics it looks like the fire was contained to the front of the vehicle did the rear suffer the same? are the amps salvageable?
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

the wall saved the back amp rack if the insurace lets me have them back im gana clean them up and see what the damage is and have them redone and probly put them in the wifes jimmy dd said well two differnt things no u gata buy new, ya we may have to remagnitize them so but i should find out in the morning on whats going to happen with the insurace co. but may have to pay my dedutable but thats not much thow, and so yall know i was crying like a little \"Female dog\" watchen it burn up
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

You should be able to buy the whole thing from the insurance co. For $700
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 pm

acually im getting a astro van for 100 bucks starts runs and drives needs ac and tranny flush by profecanal , but thanks on the blazer offer guys,

oh hey can u guys send pics and prices of the blazers so the insurace can have a place to start thanks a mill if u can

true chris
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 pm

I think you should buy one of George's rides!
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm

what does he have hell give a call
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm

thanks chris we are gana get something going soon
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 am

aho77 wrote:
acually im getting a astro van for 100 bucks starts runs and drives needs ac and tranny flush by profecanal , but thanks on the blazer offer guys,

oh hey can u guys send pics and prices of the blazers so the insurace can have a place to start thanks a mill if u can

true chris

I don't know about that, a chevy product that needs any work done involving the tranny I'd be learry of cause you know it will be in the back of your mind. Back in the day I had a big Chrysler station wagon that had a tranny leak and caught fire on me while cruizing Sunset blvd in Hollywood and I can't bring myself to own another Chrysler product just because of that.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 am

chrisfish wrote:
I think you should buy one of George's rides!

I agree, that Blazer would be awesome to have plus you already know the vehicle so work on it should be easy just gotta make sure it is street legal.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

well been looking around for some vans and found a few, just waiting on to see what the total is gana be from the insurace co so far everything is going well, thay are gana pic it up tomarrow, guycame out ans looked at it today and thay just got to do some resurch and find out what she was worth all fixed up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my blazer in a blaze of fire   my blazer in a blaze of fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my blazer in a blaze of fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next