Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To clear up any confusion Vote_lcapTo clear up any confusion Voting_barTo clear up any confusion Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To clear up any confusion Vote_lcapTo clear up any confusion Voting_barTo clear up any confusion Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef state songs globe records 2010 world pics silence kyle crank Audiopipe crzyblondgrl contest broken finals record quad Johncarr dollar build drive disc stereo louisiana 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To clear up any confusion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

To clear up any confusion Empty
PostSubject: To clear up any confusion   To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

To clear up any confusion....I never meant it to sound like shaved door handles put you in super mod. It was stated that removing things isn't consider modifing a vehicle. I used shaved door handles and show cars as an example. If a show car shaves anything on the vehicle they list it as a mod on their vehicle info sheet. This was not meant towards spl vehicles but an example of how removing things is considered a modification. Changing anything from the way it came from the factory is a modification. The main point I was trying to get across was, if we allow things behind the dash to be removed or modified where will it end? How much time do judges need to spend verifing vehicles and knowing what came factory under the dash in what car. As the rules read now, I'm pretty sure it's clear that NO modifications are to be made in front of the b pillar. Last time I checked the dash was in front of the b pillars.

Yes, Charles I protested your sons powerwheel being moved into my sons class where the rules clearly stated that the vehicle was to be competely enclosed. I don't ever see you coment on the other person who protested your non clear windshield that got you moved to our class in the first place. You definately belonged in that class more than our class. No big deal. That's long in the past and I've gotten over that and tried to be cival with you since then. Water under the bridge.

I've never had any complaints in my region in my classification of any vehicles. If anyone wants to discuss any of this or any other topic with me my number is and always has been in my signature. If I'm a bad judge why am I asked each year to come to finals and help out. If I'm not wanted or appreciated I can definately find something else to do with my time and money than help out. I don't come down to compete each year. I come to judge because there is a lack of people willing to do it and I like seeing the people from the forum.

Again feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To clear up any confusion   To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Never once said you were not good enough bro... Just some of your thinking on some of the reasons to be moved are not neccasarly the best but if you were just useing examples kewl.

Doesn't mean i dont want you to help out fukkker so nananananer.... Even though you probly not talking to me though but still screw you and get your asss to finals sillly asss
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To clear up any confusion   To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

that is definately water under the bridge, was just trying to place you and the things you were saying made me think of who you were. its funny you talk about things that put you in a higher class, yet you wanted my son put in a lower class evn though he clearly didnt fit in that class,lol. remember it only tAKES 1 THING TO BUMP U UP EVEN IF THERE ARE 50 THINGS TO KEEP YOU IN THE LOWER CLASS. seems you are only a strickler for the rules if it doesnt affect your vehicle.i dont have anything against you, just having a conversation and stating my opinions just like you so dont get your panties in a wad.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: To clear up any confusion   To clear up any confusion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 am

Actually Charles, All I think he was saying is that modifying your dash, which is in front of the B pillar, is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To clear up any confusion   To clear up any confusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To clear up any confusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: