Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Vote_lcapCHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Voting_barCHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Vote_lcapCHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Voting_barCHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world pics silence crank finals build dollar records disc kyle quad record stereo 80inches 2010 drive crzyblondgrl globe songs broken chef state Audiopipe louisiana contest Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT

Go down 
+12
KickerRex
Team Big'Un
sanman
210fordracing21
Alan
la2lvtom
2003f150
dbdaddy
scionsoloxb
beatnoutdaframe
Moonie
TAMU
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

WHO'S THE FIRST RESIDENT
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com

AuthorMessage
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
I walk into a bar and there he was
Standing up by a bucket, eww, trying to fornicate it
It was a big fornicating smelly, ass farm llama
Damn dawg! how you gonna diss your momma?!

First id sliiiiiide up to the bar
tell you that i cant believe how fornicating fat you are
tell you that i like the way you make your titties shake
and if you lost a little weight youd look like rikki lake
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 pm

ill match your sb3 score with my sb1 set up..anyone game?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

that sb1 score is sick if you can hold it all togather
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 pm

TAMU wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
TAMU wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
TAMU wrote:
beatnoutdaframe wrote:
i thought he was mayor of cantdoshitbuttalkshitinstreetbeatville

WHEN YALL GET UP OFF YOUR ASSES AND JUST COME TO FINALS PEOPLE MAY HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU,UNTIL THEN YOU DON'T REGISTER ON USACI BOOK LOG.

Who is Ya'll??? We will be there this year buddy so bring ya A game.

I ONLY SPEAK THE DAM TRUTH,WHAT HAS KEPT YALL FROM COMING TO ANY OF THE LAST 10 FINALS.

What has kept us??? MONEY and TIME

man finals have been close enough over the years for yall don't give me that money excuse.

1999 iasca world finals where was you at ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm

its called starting a family which comes first but after awhile of the little Dung Pile talkers talkin its fun to come shut that ass up
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 am

I'm game for SB 1 scores......my old truck was doing 58.9 last year in 0-1000 mod......with 2 mojo 10s and a 4kw....its nice to get the really good stuff......wait and see...lol
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 am

Since I own a shop I can't run sb1...it sure made me a lot more cash selling it then keeping the truck loaded with some bang....
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 am

And for you guys to start talking that shittz wait till you guys meet the brothers and tiny black......Heat wave will be there very first show....and they let yours truely put them together a monster....nevermind the 50s...they will show up 160+ strong.....lol
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:26 am

2003f150 wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
Just bring a sb3 setup to finals OK bounce
its kinda late in the season to start a sb3 build if you aint already got one.. SB3 is gonna be NASTY!!!

Oh we got one built. Not one that will take first but we want to go against tamu the street beat king LOL
Call him out why dont ya lol!
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:27 am

TAMU wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
Just bring a sb3 setup to finals OK bounce
its kinda late in the season to start a sb3 build if you aint already got one.. SB3 is gonna be NASTY!!!

that reminds me you have made several world finals yourself and yall are from the same region.how was it that you found a way to make it and they couldnt.
Me and my team have no life...
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am

Moonie wrote:
And for you guys to start talking that shittz wait till you guys meet the brothers and tiny black......Heat wave will be there very first show....and they let yours truely put them together a monster....nevermind the 50s...they will show up 160+ strong.....lol

in which class?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 am

Moonie wrote:
I'm game for SB 1 scores......my old truck was doing 58.9 last year in 0-1000 mod......with 2 mojo 10s and a 4kw....its nice to get the really good stuff......wait and see...lol
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:51 am

Dont sleep to long.....we might just give you some comp....
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 am

cody08 wrote:
Moonie wrote:

in which class?
Stock.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:04 pm

i guess when Quad hits 160+ in Trunk 0-1000 he will be Prez even though it will be 100% legal with the current rules in place ????
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
i guess when Quad hits 160+ in Trunk 0-1000 he will be Prez even though it will be 100% legal with the current rules in place ????
Sleep Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 am

You can talk that shizzzz about quad.........but when heatwave comes those brothers are going to drop the boooooooooooooong on your weak ass........so don't compare bullshizzzzzz with the real deal......get you a pull.......lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT   CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEATERSVILLE LETS POPULATE IT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2