Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Vote_lcapkyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Voting_barkyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Vote_lcapkyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Voting_barkyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle quad songs Audiopipe 80inches finals records drive build Johncarr globe contest world silence 2010 dollar broken crzyblondgrl stereo disc crank pics chef louisiana state record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer

Go down 
+8
Alan
baneshecker
CustomConcepts
daddy_j
The_Rowlands
Andrew_as
big bass joel
outsideshot23
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Empty
PostSubject: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Bought a d9 from him and he said he would ship next day and that was 2 weeks ago and has quit returning messages.. his name is worstenemy453 on caraudio.com
Back to top Go down
big bass joel
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm

you dispute the transaction with paypal?
Back to top Go down
Andrew_as
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm

hmm just read another thread about him on ca...
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 pm

always ask others before ya buy
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 am

I bought a radio from him, and saw that he was a scammer so I let him know my dad was/is a cop and for him not to worry about it. I'll let my dad handle it, and he sent me my money back that day, from a woman's paypal.
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:26 pm

how much did you pay him?
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 am

ya he is really big on car audio and has like 8k posts and is very active and had good refs but i got in contact with the dude who started the team david berger and i gues he got on his ass and it got shipped finally.. we will see if its the amp and not a box of rocks... but when i started a thread about him on caraudio.com alot of epople came out of the woodwork talking Dung Pile about him so just for future refrence watch out for this guy
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 am

Flamed97 wrote:
how much did you pay him?
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 am

I do believe you received your amp. So im wondering why you have not asked for this to be removed?
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm

actually i just recieved it today.. unless you are the UPS guy there is no way you would know.. i posted on car audio... you made a profile for this one post??? = FAIL
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm

First off watch your mouth. Otherwise come to a texas show and you might get slapped around. Second i do believe its time to change your sig on all the other forums since he isnt a scammer.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 pm

baneshecker wrote:
First off watch your mouth. Otherwise come to a texas show and you might get slapped around. Second i do believe its time to change your sig on all the other forums since he isnt a scammer.
There was only one site i had it and it was taken down before you made this post = Mega FAIL
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Alright bro. you wanna act like a bada** on the web. i will be seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

im acting like a badass on the net while your telling me your going to "slap me around" and "see me around" LOL..
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm

wow thats interesting. maybe i already know you. and have met you once before. im not new to the car audio scene.

You need to learn to watch you mouth. just cause you think i made this profile to post, you are sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

maybe you do .. I have worked off shore.. I work pipeline constructiona dn know alot of CRC people dont know if you are familiar with them... Im actually working on the coast of Florida right now.. and as for the post it is taken care of.. I got my amp.. i fixed everything i said and said my piece on car audio and we are on level ground
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm

baneshecker wrote:
wow thats interesting. maybe i already know you. and have met you once before. im not new to the car audio scene.

You need to learn to watch you mouth. just cause you think i made this profile to post, you are sadly mistaken.
You are the mouthy one here bud.. like i said it is between me and kyle and it has already been taken care of.. your a day late, out of line, and frankly its none of your business to be worrying about it
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 pm

and you probly havent met me.. Im fairly new to audio.. i have been around carshows forever.. im just learning this game... and I work too much to compete on a regular basis anyways
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Quote :

You are the mouthy one here bud.. like i said it is between me and kyle and it has already been taken care of.. your a day late, out of line, and frankly its none of your business to be worrying about it

YOU are the one out of line calling someone a scammer, because he didnt like the way he was gonna ship it.

Your a F**king crybaby bro. And if you dont have patience you need to get out of the car audio world now! Cause you need lots of it.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Im out of line because he said he would ship it next day and it took 10 days... no replys for 4 and me going through oaypal to get it shipped... If you have it for sale be ready to ship it period.. If its going to take 2 weeks put it in the for sale thread it might take a min and damn sure dont tell me its going to get shipped next day... and ya is hould definately get out of car audio...
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm

LULZ your retarded. Well you got your amp, hopefully it gives you a little puff of spl smoke when you install it.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

i got 4 of them.. hopefully the puff comes out of the Termlab
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Its your lie.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm

ya ur right.. all i got is some 6x9s .. you should get a job reading palms or something this is insane... what number am i thinking of
Back to top Go down
baneshecker

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Hopefully you will be coming to finals.

/thread
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm

doubtful.. i have a job..
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

I might be in batonr ouge during finals... take a left on college off the interstate and go about 3 blocks ont he right.. gated apartmetns.. if you hit the golf course your too far... apt 6.. google earth it
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

baneshecker wrote:
Hopefully you will be coming to finals.

/thread
man i hope ur as big as you think you are
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

baneshecker wrote:
Quote :

YOU are the one out of line calling someone a scammer, because he didnt like the way he was gonna ship it.

Your a F**king crybaby bro. And if you dont have patience you need to get out of the car audio world now! Cause you need lots of it.

who are you ?

your boy was bullshitting around and then hurred up and fixed it... just cause he finally came through dont make it allright.. not a scammer but better yet a stroke,flake, waste of time?? i really dont get you jumping on here busting out the gate telling people your going to come slap them around.. whats that about?
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 am

keyboard WARRIORZ, LOL

can dude not defend himself? so his buddies jump on and start makin threats......simply stunning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer   kyle - kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next