Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Vote_lcapnick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Voting_barnick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Vote_lcapnick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Voting_barnick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef record silence kyle crank state stereo drive broken 80inches 2010 Johncarr quad finals disc globe Audiopipe contest dollar records world songs crzyblondgrl pics louisiana build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD

Go down 
+2
Nick
supadave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Empty
PostSubject: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm

hey man i wanna say something that was brought to my attention by a good friend of ours that helped with alot of things an he isn't even a team member. i know its kinda late but still man its been bothering me like Dung Pile bro. 2009 world finals was a blast nonetheless but if any of you guys that was there rember NICK took second to kumar, well nick took second to kumar's build that he has had for awhile an nick rebuild an wired everything back up the week of finals. he didn't even get the subs in till wednesday nite of the week of finals an blowed a few an when he got to finals friday night he didn't even think he was gonna run. so thanks an big ups to ALAN HALL and DAVID MOORE at psi for the recones.
so what i wanna say now is congrats to nick on his second place win on a weekend build, he had a wr holder an champion shaking in his boots, but to lose to kumar by .4 on a week build an a one night recone of 2 subs i think is something to very proud of and NICK , ME SUPADAVE WANNA SAY MAN I AM REALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT I WANNA THANK ALAN FOR CHEWING MY ASS OUT AN GETTING MY FREAKIN PRIORITY STRAIGHT.

thanks alan, an for those that diddn't come an see check out the vid after bruce's run at world finals it was kinda like a 2 vids in one type thing lmao.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Wow, Supa, not sure where this is coming from but thanks. It was one helluva run. I can tell you that I definately worked my azz off. It was with the help of good friends that brought it all together in the end. The results are to me a shared reward with them. Those friends actually showed me that some people do not have an ulterior motive in their actions. They actually do care and will go above and beyond. They truly love the sport and good friendship.

The suspense was tense and Kumar did some studying and made a good come back on his rerun with his efforts. He is a tough competitor.

I remember a comment that someone put on his post about how I defied nature. Truth is if that person really knew, he woulda known that the van was built in the middle of nature with no definace whatsoever. But I understand that was meant to pat his teammate on the back for a job well done.

So does this mean that I have been added to your list Laughing
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 pm

ohhh it took me a min to figuree what you was talkin about list lol dude i been huggin dem bitches for a min lol just never told ya lmao,
it was by far something to remeber an i am glad i was there to witness it even though i didn't tell you that 8 months ago.
it came from alan if your wonderin he an i was talkin about finals one night an he just really point blank said "dave you shitted on ya captain, he worked his ass off all weekend an had the 1st place champ of his class sweating in his draws but you didn't even congradulate him for it" it was something like that anyway thats just the way i took it i think alan was a little more colorful an better choice of words lol. he was right an i felt like Dung Pile about it but i hope i got straight now. lets just say this i think you got it on raps this year though i beleive in ya capt.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

Nicks world finals trip would be explained as a intresting trip. I got a call on Wed. say we werent going, but thanks to talking to From Alan he got nick settled down and got him to go. It was alot of work from that day on. I know Nick and Alan both busted their ass on the van and for a one week build I think it was impressive. Congrats!!!!! Just wait to see what happens in the future
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:42 pm

nicks van sucks..
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Wish I could have been there last year to help out.
Nick, wish you the best and SEE YA AT SCRAPIN!!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 pm

lmao nick's van is the Dung Pile man .
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

supadave wrote:
lmao nick's van is the Dung Pile man .

Nope.
Nick's van is full of empty green and orange amp energy drink cans.
I'm sure quite a few of those are from the week before '09 finals....lol

BTW,
Nick....have you tried the sugar-free green amps? Those things are the Dung Pile!!!
Pretty sure quite a few of them will make their way into our van before Scrapin Smile

Last edited by Canaan on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 pm

hey canaan lol he ain't the only one man lol i have a few of those in my trunk lol bout to get me one myself right now cause i gotta get some kinda design going for sb2 at scrapin next weekend
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm

supadave wrote:
ohhh it took me a min to figuree what you was talkin about list lol dude i been huggin dem bitches for a min lol just never told ya lmao,
it was by far something to remeber an i am glad i was there to witness it even though i didn't tell you that 8 months ago.
it came from alan if your wonderin he an i was talkin about finals one night an he just really point blank said "dave you shitted on ya captain, he worked his ass off all weekend an had the 1st place champ of his class sweating in his draws but you didn't even congradulate him for it" it was something like that anyway thats just the way i took it i think alan was a little more colorful an better choice of words lol. he was right an i felt like Dung Pile about it but i hope i got straight now. lets just say this i think you got it on raps this year though i beleive in ya capt.
dave.. for me... i was just more sick of hearing about the other van...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

i kno alan an we wont comment on the other van or its score anymore just to keep drama down
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm

do what ya want.. just dont talk to me about it .
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 pm

I'd like to thank supadave for being the lane entertainment! LOL. Keep up the good work man! LOL. Yeah, Alan and Nick busted there buts to get that van ready and I have tons of respect for them because of the dedication that that took before and during finals. Wish I could've been there to see it all come together but I refuse to miss it this year! Hey Nick, I'm only 10db away, you sweating yet? LOL. See you at scrappin man.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 pm

thanks for the props man lol i do what i gotta do when i gotta do it bro i love the sport an i love all ya guys, its fun. looking forward to scrapin next week for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD
Page 1 of 1