Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
help on a rebuild Vote_lcaphelp on a rebuild Voting_barhelp on a rebuild Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
help on a rebuild Vote_lcaphelp on a rebuild Voting_barhelp on a rebuild Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals 80inches crzyblondgrl drive disc silence 2010 globe records songs quad louisiana dollar Johncarr broken contest Audiopipe chef pics build crank kyle record state stereo world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

help on a rebuild

Go down 
+5
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
sanman
TeamSpead-Kenny
kitkat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-11-07

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:35 pm

for does who no the car its was wesley blanchards car suzuki swift has done 160 before thinking of changing the set up. what would be best i have a z2 on 12 16volt batterys an 14 cuft 2 play with any suggestions scratch
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:35 pm

I would leave it alone he had it doing a 160 with the seleniums and a AB 75.1 a long time ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:38 pm

controversial even though i like old wes, but it was said there was more than 1 amp in that ride, but still doing 160+ with about 6k
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:34 pm

The setup he had in there is very efficent and worked best with loow power,I would go back with the seleniums and get rid of the Z2 maybe try 2 D5s
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:59 pm

thanks for the info guys kenny i would still run the seleniums but the z2 was just 2 much power on them or they had a lil 2 much 160. thinking of going with 6 dd 2512s i hope they will do the job. yeah sandman wesley is a good guy last i talk 2 him he started racing cars
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:49 pm

That was a rex at heatwave that year wasn't it???? Jeff???? Was that a swift that the light wasn't on but burrped a number then light was on the second run and whalllla 5 db louder yeah that was funny then we gave shane the money said protest it and he said you mean the one driving away on that trailor...LOL we were screwed blue then but it was obvious especially since he didn't come back the next day for awards ....LOL But i could have sworn that was a rex, and also the b pillar was extended by 1.5 inches it was yellow you remember jeff...... If it was a swift shitt i was lost... or am lost he had both i think...... Good guy just his builds are what make me not trust coonassses that compete since that day
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:53 pm

black or blue swift and yes that one jimboner
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm

after all these years yall still think there was 2 amps in that car,well there was only 1,we dont run hidden amps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm

lol short for jimbo stoner....LOL dammit son... I just remember wesley kennard was like dammn i cant believe he loaded it up that quick and was driving off... Shane says you mean that one driving off... shittt i grabbed my money back quick... It was classic for sure
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:32 pm

wooded out roofs
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
lol short for jimbo stoner....LOL dammit son... I just remember wesley kennard was like dammn i cant believe he loaded it up that quick and was driving off... Shane says you mean that one driving off... shittt i grabbed my money back quick... It was classic for sure

you would have lost your money.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:33 pm

all you guys now might not... I dont think none of them now would do anything like that.. But your crazy if you think we believe he ran 1 man you know what ppl saw hell ask Jeff he was right there too laughing his ass off at us not getting to shane with the money in time bro...
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:34 pm

jimmed up crx's
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

TAMU wrote:
wooded out roofs

You barking up the wrong tree on that bro.. You guys always think something is up with mine.. LOL Blower motor is gone , lets see what else ohhhh wooded roof lol im sure you have come up with even more than that LOL dont hate on me cause im louder than any of you guys will EVER BE....LOL

Your my boy no matter what but sometimes your conspiracy theorys kill me..........
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:37 pm

i know it was only 1 in there cause we ran new wire to test my mmats in there.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
TAMU wrote:
wooded out roofs

You barking up the wrong tree on that bro.. You guys always think something is up with mine.. LOL Blower motor is gone , lets see what else ohhhh wooded roof lol im sure you have come up with even more than that LOL dont hate on me cause im louder than any of you guys will EVER BE....LOL

Your my boy no matter what but sometimes your conspiracy theorys kill me..........

i was talking about someone else
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Well i will say this if you say you saw in their the whole time and only saw one ... Well ill take your word for it.. You have never mentioned that before or i would have dropped it along time ago ..
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm

steel reinforced roofs.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:40 pm

sonofabitch steel enforced roof???? In mod right? you aint talking stock noway
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:42 pm

runnin dual head units during the burp,lol seen that one first hand.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:42 pm

i like pizza
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty

Stingraysevenout wrote:
sonofabitch steel enforced roof???? In mod right? you aint talking stock noway

stock
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm

guys all i ask for was just help on rebuild that was before i had the car.so what yall saying is that the car i have has tricks with it 2 scratch
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:40 pm

JIMBO IM THINKING TAMU IS REFFERING TO YOUR BOY IN THE 1ST GEN CRX IT WAS BLUE
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm

I remember a problem at Scrapin the Coast with Kennard's car one year that caused a big ruckus. I don't recall judging Wesley Blanchards car but saw it in person multiple times and don't remember anything wrong with it.

I can vouch for Jimbo and his other team member's builds at finals being legit. I have tapped on roof's and headlinders the past few years to check for these things and squash all rumors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:56 pm

YEAH THATS WHO HE IS REFFERING TO WES KENNARD

BUT YEAH I WAS AT AUSTIN HEATWAVE WHEN THE SWIFT RAN THROUGH THE LANES, AND THE AMP WAS OFF THEN HE RAN, AND RUSHED TO TURN THE AMP ON SO THE LIGHT WAS LIT UP AFTER THE FACT

TSSSSK TSSSSK TSSSSSSK
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm

sanman wrote:
YEAH THATS WHO HE IS REFFERING TO WES KENNARD

BUT YEAH I WAS AT AUSTIN HEATWAVE WHEN THE SWIFT RAN THROUGH THE LANES, AND THE AMP WAS OFF THEN HE RAN, AND RUSHED TO TURN THE AMP ON SO THE LIGHT WAS LIT UP AFTER THE FACT

TSSSSK TSSSSK TSSSSSSK

MAN THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG OR ILLEGAL ABOUT THAT CAR.THE AMP WAS ON.WHAT YOU HEARD WAS A CLEAR MISTAKE.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 pm

why not just gut it and start fresh... im sure 4 nice 15s will be nice in there.. everyone keep saying it was doing a 60... whats a 60 going to do? 4th?
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

you have a good point alan that was my next step i was trying to go around all that work .
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey man I see you're pretty close, if you need some hands on type help and don't mind driving a little bit, I'm sure Alan wouldn't mind you setting up something with him. Hell, you leave it with him and you'll drive it home pounding and that's a promise from somebody who know's all too well! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help on a rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on a rebuild   help on a rebuild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help on a rebuild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next