Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Vote_lcapWhos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Voting_barWhos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Vote_lcapWhos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Voting_barWhos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef 80inches records kyle crank Audiopipe songs pics louisiana state broken build contest crzyblondgrl stereo 2010 world finals disc silence drive quad dollar Johncarr globe record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend

Go down 
+9
scoupen
solo1
Nick
supadave
KickerRex
chrisfish
Teamsubgopoof
TeamSpead-Kenny
tragicsounds
13 posters
AuthorMessage
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Suppose to be a good turnout just wondering whos coming
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:07 pm

25 people in spl part i m guessing
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

I'll be there...the truck won't be though...

Gotta build something to put in the expedition
Back to top Go down
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

actually! New plan

The truck will be there in mod 1k

Hopefully I can get it close to the record Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Teamsubgopoof wrote:
actually! New plan

The truck will be there in mod 1k

Hopefully I can get it close to the record Smile
good luck!
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm

i'll be there.. mod 0-1
Back to top Go down
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm

KickerRex wrote:
i'll be there.. mod 0-1

hmmm afro
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

na damn that i asked you panzies to sound off about who was coming about 2wks ago an only a few did so i am coming..........................................................na i am just bullshittin you know the streetbeat king will be there
THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP LMAO ............................not
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Teamsubgopoof wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
i'll be there.. mod 0-1

hmmm afro
nothing loud though Smile
Back to top Go down
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:26 pm

KickerRex wrote:
Teamsubgopoof wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
i'll be there.. mod 0-1

hmmm afro

I'll be there with a setup that probably won't ever have even been on the meter

I can't get Wayne to answer my calls or return my emails to get my meter working again.

Evidentally after it after sits for a few years it has to have a code put in again lol

Just going by what I know about my old truck this setup SHOULD be ~160 outlaw in 0-1k but with my luck it'll prb do a 145
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm

not sure yet if I will make it or not
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Teamsubgopoof wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
Teamsubgopoof wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
i'll be there.. mod 0-1

hmmm afro

I can't get Wayne to answer my calls or return my emails to get my meter working again.

Evidentally after it after sits for a few years it has to have a code put in again lol

Just going by what I know about my old truck this setup SHOULD be ~160 outlaw in 0-1k but with my luck it'll prb do a 145

Hit up Mike Darville he should be able to help ya.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm

solo1 wrote:
Teamsubgopoof wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
Teamsubgopoof wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
i'll be there.. mod 0-1

hmmm afro

Hit up Mike Darville he should be able to help ya.

Not with getting an activation code he won't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:10 pm

I think you have to buy the new 2010 termlab software...$49.99.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:53 am

I am heading out tomorrow afternoon. Hope to see you all there Smile
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:39 am

heading out to see my aunt around noon tomorrow than over to my hotel hey do you know if we have to pay at the gate or just the entry fee or what
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:33 am

supadave wrote:
heading out to see my aunt around noon tomorrow than over to my hotel hey do you know if we have to pay at the gate or just the entry fee or what

x1000 cheers
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:41 am

I will be there if I get this damn truck togather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:32 am

I don't know...hmmm That is a good question.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:58 pm

jenissa did you find out anything about the entry fee or do we need to just tell them we are going for the usaci show i know greg had a good deal at scrapin last year loved it hope showfest is the same
Back to top Go down
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:21 pm

well got the expedition playing

a pair of 20.1s on a pair of DP 18s

it should be ok to get some points anyway
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:20 pm

tigerh4rf wrote:
I will be there if I get this damn truck togather

you better get it ready you have known about it forever lol plus we havent seen you in awhile
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Dude he's gotta cram 2 wks of testing into one day lol gonna love to see how loud it will be.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:36 pm

any numbers? or is the HOS the only One with THE technology To post results the same day of the show? H2O HO'S FTMFW!!!
Back to top Go down
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:25 pm

There wasn't a whole lot of people there.

Some pretty cool cars at the car show though.

I did a whopping 151.x with the expedition in mod 4001+

and like a 160 port wars with my subs sounding like they were gonna break with everything unloading lol

I don't remember any more scores because I'm
a selfish mofo. But I'll pay attention today and grab some pics and stuff
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm

No scores?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm

scores will prolly be up tomorrow or wednesday but i think tomorrow she will have scores up though.
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:42 am

saturday i screwed up and only did a 142.blah but sunday i did a rerun and did a 147 in 601 - 1800 stock no competition in that category just me and guy logan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:52 am

I got home Monday night/Tuesday morning at 3am, I will try to get the scores posted later today. I had a great time with you all, I always love going to MS. As far as Showfest goes, they could of worked with us a little better with gate fees, placement at the show and so on. We had 40 competitors and passed out some nice cups.

Got to see my step-daughter and grandson (Cool which we haven't seen in 7 years..That was the highlight of my weekend! She lives about 3 hours from there and drove to see us. They had a ball and hopefully you will see them more often at some shows in your area.

Supa THANKS for taking care of us this weekend, making sure we had gas, drinks and so on. You were great!

Pack Mule, Joey and crew were awesome, they helped fix some minors things with competitors and a shelf that fell in the trailer.

OVERALL I would say it was a GREAT WEEKEND! Thanks to all those that came out Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:21 pm

RESULTS FROM SHOWFEST SOUNDOFF

May 15-16, 2010 ~ Tunica, MS.
Spl Streetbeat Sb1 - 137.4 - Tim Schaffer

Spl Streetbeat Sb2 - 144.6 - Matt Belanger
Spl Streetbeat Sb2 - 143.5 - David Wilson

Spl Streetbeat Sb3 - 146.6 - Kevin West
Spl Streetbeat Sb3 - 141.9 - Joe Winfield
Spl Streetbeat Sb3 - 136 - Michael Davis

Spl Streetbeat Sb4 - 152.3 - Ratha Lim
Spl Streetbeat Sb4 - 149.7 - Jonatan Cortes

Spl Stock 0-600 - 151.3 - Rusty Self
Spl Stock 0-600 - 140.4 - Michael Davis
Spl Stock 0-600 - 138.8 - Danny Shannon

Spl Stock 601-1800 - 152.6 - Guy Logan
Spl Stock 601-1800 - 147.1 - Drew Holcomb

Spl Stock 1801-up - 156.3 - Stephen Mason

Spl Super Stock 0-600 - 142.7 - Evan Hopkins

Spl Super Stock 601-1800 - 147.8 - Robert Washington

Spl Trunk 0-1000 - 142.2 - Terry Schaffer

Spl Trunk 1001-up - 135.6 - Sylvester Ellis

Spl Modified 0-1000 - 144.5 - Derek Bennefield
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 140.1 - Joseph Stephenson
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 138.4 - Justin Lee
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 133.9 - Christopher Clarke

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - 145.1 - Alex Williams

Spl Modified 2001-4000 - 150.4 - Brain Rowe
Spl Modified 2001-4000 - 142.2 - Terry Schaffer

Spl Modified 4001-up - 151.6 - Justin Thornton

Spl Super Mod 0-4000 - 144.1 - Brad Hanks

Spl Super Mod 4001-up - 145.5 - Joe Winfield

Spl Port Wars Open - 139.1 - Chris Dendy

Spl Super Port Wars Open - 160.1 - Justin Thornton
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 159.7 - Robert Washington
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 158.9 - Joe Winfield

Sq Mod Sq+ Open - 100 - Robert Rayfield

Sq Mod Q Open - 100 - John Neal
Sq Mod Q Open - 99 - Richard Nye

Sq Super Mod Sq+ Open - 100 - T.j. Lacharite

RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG CLASSES

Bb Stock 0-1000 - 127.3 - Justin Thomas

Bb Stock 1001-3000 - 135.8 - Dusty Abel
Bb Stock 1001-3000 - 133.1 - Mason Slay

Bb Mod 0-4000 - 140.5 - Seth Terral
Bb Mod 0-4000 - 134.5 - Matt Tucker

Bb Jam Class - 140.9 - Edmund Sanders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend   Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos coming to Tunica Ms this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: