Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Vote_lcapWHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Voting_barWHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Vote_lcapWHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Voting_barWHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken dollar disc 2010 build contest chef 80inches stereo pics globe finals world crank drive songs Audiopipe louisiana Johncarr record records kyle quad crzyblondgrl state silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF

Go down 
+10
Alarm God
p_fitzpatrick
Moparbass28
chrisfish
Skip01
bojangles
chrisbaldelli
scionsoloxb
The_Rowlands
TAMU
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Empty
PostSubject: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:46 pm

ALWAYS COMING ON HERE ASKING FOR A SONG IN A CERTIAN FREQ RANGE ARE YA'LL THAT fornicating SORRY OR WHAT.I HAVE SPENT THE LAST FEW WEEKS TESTING HUNDREDS OF SONGS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm

lol ... thats all ,,, what sucks is we tested thousands and thousands of songs all with store bought cds ,,,not down loading them and still use the same one from 4 years ago,, cant find one better,,at 5 ta 15 bucks a pop and a few 50 ta 80 bucks and they all go in the trash can when they dont work
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

tamu is the sb god!!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:18 pm

If the above comment is regarding my post in the other thread... I've spent way too many late nights testing songs, to take your comment seriously.

I'm cheap, so I always do extensive frequency analysis before buying CDs, recording high/low/peak frequencies, bandwidth, rolloff, and a couple subjective terms. Anything song on the spreadsheet that scores well enough in analysis, gets purchased for in-car testing.

Sharing knowledge is a choice, and as a guy whose profession is research, I may have a different perspective than most. I believe that helping people at any chance possible, makes life better for us all. Even if I get to the top 3 of a class, I still can't justify the hassle of keeping secrets. Song choice is a big deal, but it's not everything... until every other inefficiency is ironed out of the box and vehicle... it's not worth losing the "fun" in competing.
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:38 pm

looking for a song between 20 and 80 Hz. Know any good ones?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:52 am

I dont see a problem with asking.

Dont wanna give an answer, DONT....but i will if i know of one.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:22 am

^^ agreed!^^^
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:04 am

yep never hertz to ask
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:08 am

Lol! Got a good 59 song?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:08 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
yep never hertz to ask

Agreed
Back to top Go down
p_fitzpatrick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
p_fitzpatrick

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:14 am

I need a 64-65hz song. Got a good one?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

p_fitzpatrick wrote:
lol thats the easiest song to find do a search man you will find it
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:47 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
p_fitzpatrick wrote:
lol thats the easiest song to find do a search man you will find it
True took me about 4.5 seconds
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm

64 65 lol fgive ryan a call i know he got one i distinctly remeber 09 finals an that 63hz burp to music
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Bitching about it just shows that your scared that ur build isn't good enough to cut it. Talk with your box not your mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:28 pm

supadave wrote:
64 65 lol fgive ryan a call i know he got one i distinctly remeber 09 finals an that 63hz burp to music

ryan ran in 09? i must have missed that one.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

he was in the clear crx ya didnt see it
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:01 pm

cody08 wrote:
Bitching about it just shows that your scared that ur build isn't good enough to cut it. Talk with your box not your mouth.
who peed in cody's frootloops
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Haha no one just hadn't talked any Dung Pile in a while so I had to make up for it lol. Where were u today rowlands?
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

cody08 wrote:

LO MUTHERFUCKING L
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm

cody08 wrote:
Haha no one just hadn't talked any Dung Pile in a while so I had to make up for it lol. Where were u today rowlands?
had work to do in the morning so it would have been 2 or 3 by the time i got down there so just said screw it,
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:48 pm

We were all surprised u weren't there lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:52 pm

SBJL wrote:
supadave wrote:

ryan ran in 09? i must have missed that one.

well josh i didn't think you get on the forums much anymore bro but ryan know what i was talking about lol an you do too lmao.
an cody umm who da hell you was talkin too about bitchin man i though fo sho somebody done pissed or shitted in yo fruit loops the othernite
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Just givin tamu Dung Pile, I like to do that from time to time
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm

cody08 wrote:
We were all surprised u weren't there lol
did ya think i was broke on the side of they road...lol.. what was the scores that day
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Actually it did cross my mind that u broke down lol. Bo did a 151.6 ryan did 155. Something and I think everyone else was in the 40s. We needed u there to make us look cool.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:40 pm

We have some issues in bos ranger we gotta figure out and ryan was on one amp.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:40 pm

155.1 Sad sb3......

Last edited by scionsoloxb on Mon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm

cody08 wrote:
We have some issues in bos ranger we gotta figure out and ryan was on one amp.
FASTER THAN ME ON THIS POST..LOL. you guys will figure it out. cheers
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

all i was goin to bring was a port war and super port war box i worked on all night the night befor ,,got it ok loud 181.5 port and 181.6 super port.. lol only lose .1 with the globe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF   WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY DONT SOME OF YOU INVEST IN SOME TESTING INSTEAD OF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next