Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Vote_lcapwanting to here ya'lls opinion Voting_barwanting to here ya'lls opinion Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
wanting to here ya'lls opinion Vote_lcapwanting to here ya'lls opinion Voting_barwanting to here ya'lls opinion Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 drive state broken records 80inches pics dollar Audiopipe chef globe kyle silence build crank quad finals Johncarr louisiana world songs stereo crzyblondgrl contest record disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

wanting to here ya'lls opinion

Go down 
+3
daddy_j
chrisfish
AceFrealy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

wanting to here ya'lls opinion Empty
PostSubject: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm

I missed the first deer and hit the secound deer with my s10. bought a new front clip but need a few hundred dollars worth parts and more on paint to fix.
Original plian was to refiniance wifes car and by truck that could pull s10 with.(I don't have trailer nor money after buying truck to buy one).
After refinincing wifes car I can barrow 15 to 18 to buy a second dependable vehicle. (that maybe the vehicle I Compete with.)
What vehicle would you buy(spl or sq)?
I could do street Q (never worked for shop or competed sq) or could do port wars or super port and have a very daily vehicle.
Any thoughts?
if all I left was questions ask.
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Port and super port is fun but not like some real spl class! Are you giving up on the s10? Or just thinking about building a new ride?
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Just waiting a year on s10 if i don't change to sq?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Well you could try trunk and do port and street Q!
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Hell I guess if I took the old lady's 07 corolla I could do trunk.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Trunk is going to be fun this year!
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Truth you trunk guy's are getting me scard. I know I got a lot more in port or superport but supa's still got me bet in trunk.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Lol! There is some ways to get loud from the trunk!
And most setups are good for port and street Q
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:28 pm

ace we need u in 1801+
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 am

lol supa got you beat in trunk boi you funny i know you could just drop a abox in an get louder than me lmao but good luck with what you do man i hope you do trunk but i hope you gbet something that is gonnna help ya an not hurt ya.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 am

Trunk is pretty tough, I have alotta help from a few diffrent vets and I'm having a hard time in the low 150s. Truth be told trunk is a "Female dog"...ima go get a s-dime or a rex lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
robcold
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robcold

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 am

hey get a Hummer I got beat by one last year in trunk class last year LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am

^^ Thats to funny.. I remember that posted.
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Sold S10 and selling equipment. Bought an 09 eclipse. Plaining on doing an intro SQ or Street Q. Thinking maybe all Alpine
Head unit 9886
maybe imprint
Front spx-13pro
rear spx-17ref
high amp pdx-f6
sub amp pdx-m12
subs swx-1243d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to here ya'lls opinion   wanting to here ya'lls opinion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanting to here ya'lls opinion
Page 1 of 1