Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I may give SB2 a try..... Vote_lcapI may give SB2 a try..... Voting_barI may give SB2 a try..... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I may give SB2 a try..... Vote_lcapI may give SB2 a try..... Voting_barI may give SB2 a try..... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe silence drive contest 80inches crzyblondgrl broken finals songs chef kyle build state stereo world record disc Audiopipe dollar Johncarr louisiana quad crank records 2010 pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I may give SB2 a try.....

Go down 
+8
bojangles
scionsoloxb
supadave
TeamSpead-Kenny
outsideshot23
Moparbass28
Quis
Louisiana_CRX
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-24

I may give SB2 a try..... Empty
PostSubject: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:58 am

I haven't tried Street Beat in quite a while...there is a show coming up in two weeks...I may have to give SB2 a try since I have four tens in my daily beater Wrangler now......I guess I need to see where it peaks at so I can find a good song to play.....Smile
Back to top Go down
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/My%2089%20C
Quis
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Quis

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:24 am

Its going to be a fun class I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
http://www.dboutlawz.com
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:28 am

LOL...I won't be no where close to as loud as you are...I'm just curious to what it will do....
Back to top Go down
Quis
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Quis

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 am

I have only done 149.5 I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_smile in sb2
Back to top Go down
http://www.dboutlawz.com
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 am

Forgot to say in your trunk car tho.. :-P lol
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:50 am

I'm hoping for a 153-154....Then I'll demo the biich for a the rest of the evening on various songs so people can sit in it and get a feel of what playing music on a 150+ dbs sounds like...I usually see a lot of vehicles with louder numbers than me but the bad thing is most can't actually play their system...I could make the numbers climb...if I built different...but then it would sound like total crap if you played any real music...or the system might even see magic smoke....if it played a single song....I only like to go for the fun of it ...I can care less if I win or lose.....
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Louisiana_CRX wrote:
I'm hoping for a 153-154....Then I'll demo the biich for a the rest of the evening on various songs so people can sit in it and get a feel of what playing music on a 150+ dbs sounds like...I usually see a lot of vehicles with louder numbers than me but the bad thing is most can't actually play their system...I could make the numbers climb...if I built different...but then it would sound like total crap if you played any real music...or the system might even see magic smoke....if it played a single song....I only like to go for the fun of it ...I can care less if I win or lose.....
me.... you have to be way dedicated to pour money in a system that will play one note for 5 secs...
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:44 pm

outsideshot23 wrote:
Louisiana_CRX wrote:
me.... you have to be way dedicated to pour money in a system that will play one note for 5 secs...

There are those that dedicated and nothing wrong with that..Thats what wins the events.......it is very impressive in a sense of those that can hit a 180 or louder though they can't play them through one song....but very few systems can actually demo music at 150+ and remain stock....though I'm sure there are many that can I don't know about...I really doubt there is a stock daily driver setup in Louisiana louder than my Jeep....There are a few walled systems louder than me that I know of in the state that actually play music...and they are very impressive as well....anything that can really play music at 150+ is very nice in my book.....
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Skip01 and Tank2215s both have stock setups and both can sb over a 50 and Skip burps 55s. Also I find it kind of funny that your running in a stock class with taking the back seats out wouldn't that make you in modified??
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

yea if that back seat is out your in mod bro sorry but sb it don't matter lol if you have 4 10's in a wrangler as long as its in the back area you can sb it so go for it man.
an quis nice score man lookin forward to it bro
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

you guys can have all the sb2 you want, im just going to set the wr in sb2....with my sb1 set up cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
you guys can have all the sb2 you want, im just going to set the wr in sb2....with my sb1 set up cheers cheers cheers cheers
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm

ohhh man is ryan makin that same promise that was promise to supa last year before finals an when supa got there his hopes was let down
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm

It is legal to remove a jump seat that is non permantly mounted.....The Jeep is equipped with a jump seat....it is not bolted in ....it removes with a latch......Copied straight from the rules....It really pissses me off when people don't think I read the rules before I compete...

copied straight from the rules below.....

Jump seats in the cargo area, behind the “B” pillar, and below the lowest window may be
removed.
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

and BTW my Jeep will do a 156 right now and anyone who likes is more than welcome to sit in it while I demo it at any show I take it to after I run.....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 pm

supadave wrote:
ohhh man is ryan makin that same promise that was promise to supa last year before finals an when supa got there his hopes was let down
supa you crazy! no promices this year. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Here are a couple of my toys....I'm thinking about a using in a future install.....in my Jeep

I may give SB2 a try..... 008
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Louisiana_CRX wrote:
and BTW my Jeep will do a 156 right now and anyone who likes is more than welcome to sit in it while I demo it at any show I take it to after I run.....
OK so it does a 56 with a mod setup
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm

got to love the z's but to be truthfull the mid range line of subs are the ones ruling these classes
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Actually my Explorer is louder than my Jeep...I just don't use it anymore
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 pm

sanman wrote:
got to love the z's but to be truthfull the mid range line of subs are the ones ruling these classes

because most people can't afford the z's.....
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Louisiana_CRX wrote:
OK so it does a 56 with a mod setup

So you have trouble reading the rules confused
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Louisiana_CRX wrote:
It is legal to remove a jump seat that is non permantly mounted.....The Jeep is equipped with a jump seat....it is not bolted in ....it removes with a latch......Copied straight from the rules....It really pissses me off when people don't think I read the rules before I compete...

copied straight from the rules below.....

Jump seats in the cargo area, behind the “B” pillar, and below the lowest window may be
removed.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Dang I never thought of competing with my jeep. Jump seat rule sure does help
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

money_inc wrote:
Dang I never thought of competing with my jeep. Jump seat rule sure does help

Yep....Smile
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Aren't the jump seat in mini's and you have a suv?
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm

A jump seat can be in anything...including 3rd row in Explorers...if it can be pulled out and its not permantly attached it can be removed...most SUV's have 3rd row seats for that matter that can be unlatched ...Expeditions...Yukons...ect...
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm

actually my CRX gets louder than my Wrangler with the same box.....I've been thinking about getting it out of storage.....

I may give SB2 a try..... 79z048
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:05 pm

I hate seeing it all dusty and lonely in a dark corner of my warehouse.....
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Pics of set up in wrangler? A buddy of mine has been wanting to do something with a bunch of 8's in his wrangler so I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may give SB2 a try.....   I may give SB2 a try..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may give SB2 a try.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next