Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Vote_lcapwhat's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Voting_barwhat's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Vote_lcapwhat's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Voting_barwhat's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics globe Johncarr contest world Audiopipe kyle finals state songs records stereo drive quad record crzyblondgrl 80inches silence 2010 dollar disc build broken chef crank louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS

Go down 
+4
The_Rowlands
BBGIC
money_inc
TAMU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Empty
PostSubject: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 pm

YOU CRY FOR F--N SHOWS USACI DELIVERS THEM AND NO ONE SHOWS UP. confused confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:44 pm

HELL I DROVE 198 MILES AND YALL COULDN'T DRIVE 10-20 MILES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am

wha? what happened?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:19 pm

We got another one this weekend. Been hearing for YEARS about bring it to Dallas and do more in Dallas, and we have had several in recent weeks, but no one seems to care, and few come out to play.

Last edited by USACI on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 pm

i can relate iowa crys also then the only ones that shows is mark from up north and swat from nebraska thank goodness swat brings alot cars with them
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm

When was this show TAMU? I will be going to the one this weekend at car toys.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Alarm God wrote:

USACI....there is no promotion of the events in this area. If Alarm God didn't know, why would anyone else? You have a following, but you all choose to do things the hard way here in DFW.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:16 pm

so let me get this right the fact that there is no promotion of the shows isnt that up to the place thats hosting the event as well as the veteran competitors in the DFW area this is what i think 100%

I mean we all need points why wouldnt you guys be all over the events calender knowing when the shows will be in your area then promoting the Dung Pile put of it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm

I have been hearing it for years to bring shows back to dallas, but Dung Pile texas has tons of shows

ill also tell you i have been to shows in dallas/austin/heatwave and none of those places holds a candle to austin
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm

RXZILLA wrote:
Alarm God wrote:

USACI....there is no promotion of the events in this area. If Alarm God didn't know, why would anyone else? You have a following, but you all choose to do things the hard way here in DFW.

We are in Arkasnas. We e-mail our members, put them on the web site, and send fliers to the shops. The rest of the local promotion is on the local event hosts. We ARE NOT LOCAL so we cannot do the local promotion.

If you have any good ideas, please share them.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Hate to say this but the only reason I knew about the car toys shows is because of the forum and website. I have saved a copy of the schedule every 2 weeks so that I know when the shows are. As far as promoting the shows. I haven't heard one radio ad or flyer for the show this sat at car toys let alone any for the shows at chuckys connection in Longview. The only shows that I see being promoting around here are the 3x shows. 1x&2x shows see little to no promotion around the dfw area.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Alarm God wrote:
Hate to say this but the only reason I knew about the car toys shows is because of the forum and website. I have saved a copy of the schedule every 2 weeks so that I know when the shows are. As far as promoting the shows. I haven't heard one radio ad or flyer for the show this sat at car toys let alone any for the shows at chuckys connection in Longview. The only shows that I see being promoting around here are the 3x shows. 1x&2x shows see little to no promotion around the dfw area.

That is why we need a locla promoter to help get the word out. We may have to set up a program to kick some proceeds to a local guy to help with that!
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 am

See you later today.
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Hey Ralph,
Send me some flyers and i will give them out to every shop that will take them in the five state area! I will try to do what i can for you.
I will pm you my address
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS   what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's up with you DALLAS/FT WORTH METROPLEX COMPETITORS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: