Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Vote_lcaptrunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Voting_bartrunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Vote_lcaptrunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Voting_bartrunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals Audiopipe crank records Johncarr stereo build broken crzyblondgrl dollar quad record chef drive 2010 world songs contest silence globe disc louisiana 80inches pics state kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

who is streetbeating out of trunk this year

Go down 
+6
T Burns
sanman
The_Rowlands
FUZ-T.C.C.
chrisfish
supadave
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Empty
PostSubject: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm

whats up guys was wondering who is streetbeating out of trunk this year wanna see what ya guys doing number an build wise. i will get some pics up of what i start working on here soon.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 pm

I haven't yet this season! Plan to . Looking for a good 58 hz song and I might run sb in Hobbs Nm next weekend!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Possibly, I would like to now that I have a new amp coming and more batts... I might give it a go!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm

i might at a few shows but nothing loud 150 ish is all, unless i get the kids car louder
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

the new is a 6600 you might wanna stick with 1 d5 its stronger
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:53 am

sanman wrote:
the new is a 6600 you might wanna stick with 1 d5 its stronger

Nope...try again!
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:47 am

I know, I know....can I have a guess Basketball
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 am

The new the new what new rd amp. I say stick with the d5 but you know what ya doin.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 am

nope guess again on what amp?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:27 pm

treet beat is so big maybe they should have a sbtrunk class
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

hey supa maybe we can get that 18 year old hottie to smoke ya again in sb2..in a trunk ....HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm

is she competing this year ?? she is a hottie
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm

My new amp I'm getting will put out way more power...I'm upgrading!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm

And what amp is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 pm

[quote="T Burns"]I know, I know....can I have a guess Basketball[/quot

I'm sure you do know,terry...give it a shot???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 pm

audioque 20k maybe

ill believe it when i see it and you bringing it to 1001+
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Im taking both of rowlands old 10k's off of him...I will be in 1001+
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm

There is no way you can get enough amperage to run them!!!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Just running one,the other one is for a teammate...I got 3 batts and will have a 300 amp alt by finals. Also getting another 3512. We will see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm

You will push that amp to the limit on low voltage . It is a hog!! I wish you luck as always.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 pm

you have more power in the d5 like i said you need to listen tot hose who have ran most of the amps out there man

like i told rowland a long time ago the ss are junk man he is loud due to build not power
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:55 pm

I am doing trunk this year only...Next season im getting a geo metro and doing 4 15's mod build.And the 10ks will work perfect for that application. Im thinking for the long run...as for now lets see what it will do in my trunk car...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Give trunk a couple seasons . There is only one way to get years of experience and that is to do the time!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:28 pm

sanman wrote:
you have more power in the d5 like i said you need to listen tot hose who have ran most of the amps out there man

like i told rowland a long time ago the ss are junk man he is loud due to build not power
OUCH!!!!!!! should have wore steel toe boots today
lol!
not that i cant use 1k but jeff has used these amps befor and like i told ya the are power hungry mofos
so if ya want to think about it im game i want to sell them to someone that will be happy with them
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 am

Depends on how well I do this year, if I win it all I'm doing an sq build in the cavi next year. If I'm a runner up or 3rd I might try again. But I'm ready to do a nasty mod build too!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:35 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
sanman wrote:

lol!
not that i cant use 1k but jeff has used these amps befor and like i told ya the are power hungry mofos
so if ya want to think about it im game i want to sell them to someone that will be happy with them

I appreciate the concern from u all. I will see what they do at loud n clear on 2 batts and a yellow top and then I will decide. If it beats a 53 ill take em. I'm getting a 3 batt and yellowtops gone.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:39 am

so kel lyour running umm rowlands ss5k's should be nasty but i sooo hope you got some subs thast can take the power an abuse man. look up an see if you can find some heavy weights someone want to get rid of should do ya great
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 am

FUZ-T.C.C. wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:
sanman wrote:

lol!

I appreciate the concern from u all. I will see what they do at loud n clear on 2 batts and a yellow top and then I will decide. If it beats a 53 ill take em. I'm getting a 3 batt and yellowtops gone.
no!!!!!! if ya use them u buy them no using them then sunday sayin ya dont want them
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 am

come on rowland man if give the guy a break if he gets a higger number by just a 10th he is prolly gonna buy them i know i prolly would if i had the money for them too lol.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:15 am

well on 3 batts it might go poof !!!! so ya know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is streetbeating out of trunk this year   trunk - who is streetbeating out of trunk this  year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is streetbeating out of trunk this year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next