Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
look people (rd audio) Vote_lcaplook people (rd audio) Voting_barlook people (rd audio) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
look people (rd audio) Vote_lcaplook people (rd audio) Voting_barlook people (rd audio) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs build silence chef stereo dollar crank 80inches contest kyle disc Audiopipe Johncarr pics finals 2010 crzyblondgrl records state globe drive record quad world broken louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

look people (rd audio)

Go down 
+9
ARMed&Bangin
hunterw
FUZ-T.C.C.
S.L.A.B.
Jeff Sanford
Stingraysevenout
chrisfish
The_Rowlands
sanman
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

look people (rd audio) Empty
PostSubject: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 pm

im getting a little tired of people thinking im the new fornicating owner of rd audio i am in fact not i have alot more common sence than that

anyone ever see a sinking ship not sink I have not, and would have touched that company after steve fucked it over so badly if you paid me to.

please stop sending me pm's thinking im the new owner.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:22 pm

So how do you plan to turn around your new sinking ship? Lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Tell em ehhhhhh ......... you have pm....JK
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Can I text u asking if you're the new owner?
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 pm

You could simply edit the original post that Made It Look Like Your The Owner.....
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 pm

If sanmans the new owner, I'm sellin my amps lol...boiiiiii
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 pm

talked to the new owner today.he is a very good guy and is getting a shitload of product in stock so no more waiting! and he is upfront and honest. gotta love that. i stand behind him fully and will continue to run RD. great guy and is getting RD back on track.

p.s. jeff isnt the owner lol. they have the new shop number up at rdaudio.net
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:35 pm

the original post was a copied reply on another forum i even said that within tht thread if you couls read you would have seen that
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 pm

hunterw wrote:
talked to the new owner today.he is a very good guy and is getting a shitload of product in stock so no more waiting! and he is upfront and honest. gotta love that. i stand behind him fully and will continue to run RD. great guy and is getting RD back on track.

p.s. jeff isnt the owner lol. they have the new shop number up at rdaudio.net

That's great news hunter, thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I, too thought the post was written by Sanman. It started something like, "I am the new owner of RD..." I was like, wwhhaatt? Sanman's bought RD interest. Then the signature line was signed by someone else...so I figured he had just copied and pasted. I can easily see how it was misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 pm

sanman wrote:
the original post was a copied reply on another forum i even said that within tht thread if you couls read you would have seen that

Well no sh1t smartass, I knew you didn't write it because the spelling and grammar were correct. Obviously many others didn't catch on. Maybe... just maybe... It would be helpful to edit the post if soooooo many people are PM'n you.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

and if i scratched my nuts you would fall off huh

fornicating hater
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am

My first post was actually an attempt to help you with your problem. But, being the true fuck1ng retard that you are you start sh1t. You would like to think that everyone who doesn't like you is a "hater" don't you. Does it make you feel better about yourself to think that? You should step back and realize how big of a douche you can be little man.

Last edited by S.L.A.B. on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:10 am

actually i am a sanman hater an he knows it lol respect him as a competitor an a man but still like to hate on him from time to time to keep his ass on his toes so he can see whats going on on the other side of the fence lol

hey hunter thanks man has the new guy got any recones i am looking for some.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 am

fornicate yall
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:45 am

YO SUPADAVE...just talked to him and he said he sure can.

479-494-3099

give them a call and they will get you taking care of.Smile
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 am

well it aint sunk yet, damaged yes, but still afloat lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 am

Hunter if the new owner is so kewl and wanting it to work... You might telll him he has about 1 week to get ahold of me to keep me around.. The other would be to come on this forum and introduce himself being as this is the organization that used the product the most and also is the one that has the most problems with the company... Ya might tell him a good start would be to make a post on here saying or fuckkkkofff or something ya know..... food for thought
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 pm

and i havent been called yet on my recone thats owed to me

and jimbo is correct i figured they would have came here by now and said hello
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Sounds to me like all of you are retarded. I think Steve is still the owner and it's him passin around this bogus rumor of a new owner to take the heat off himself.
As far as i'm concerned, if i had money invested in product or had warranty issues i'd be tracking down the person who officially owns the company that took my money, which is Steve.
If i give you my money, YOU owe me, not someone else who takes on a debt or this or that, nope, not at all...i pay you, you make good on it, not some mystery person when they get around to it.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Yes sir, Well said.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 pm

this has happend before where he said someone new was there, and well tada it wasnt
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:53 pm

I think all will be okay in the end...... Im still on board to see what big amp they may come up with...... Still great product no matter what... Hopefully all the ppl that got screwd can work it out soon
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Well if anyone truly wants to know, they would load up and make a trip to wherever the new owner is and check out his warehouse, business liscense, buy out agreement with the former ( ? ) owner, otherwise it is is all hypothetical.

I really hope that things are on the up and up because it is some awesome equipment, but like anything else, time will tell the story.

oh and btw, I bought out usaci so send all of your money to me now. Sorry Ralph I had to let the cat outta the bag.......lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look people (rd audio)   look people (rd audio) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look people (rd audio)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: