Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Vote_lcapthanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Voting_barthanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Vote_lcapthanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Voting_barthanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build chef disc 80inches drive contest crzyblondgrl pics dollar louisiana songs kyle state crank records broken record Johncarr world Audiopipe quad stereo silence 2010 globe finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman

Go down 
+7
chrisfish
outsideshot23
sanman
KickerRex
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
spencers
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spencers

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-02-24

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Empty
PostSubject: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Well teamspead-Kenny and Sanman have been a big help in my sb 1 so I wanted to post some pics up so you guys dont think im all talk and not actually doing what you recommend... Pics of the subs will be up tomorrow as long as fed ex doesnt have delays the areo ports will be here tuesday and the batteries are going to be another 2 weeks

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman DSC02657

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman DSC02675
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm

looks like a nice start. you will be happy with the aq amps.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Glad to help
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Yup wait til you see the subs...
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Nice SI.. I know some tricks to the SIs.. I had one for a few years.. Hit me up if u need some additional help.. Those 2 guys know there stuff though.. Good luck
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 am

KickerRex wrote:
Nice SI.. I know some tricks to the SIs.. I had one for a few years.. Hit me up if u need some additional help.. Those 2 guys know there stuff though.. Good luck
i know nothing about streetbeat....see ya in the lanes cheers cheers cheers cheers study study study study lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 pm

donno what i did to help but your welcome lol
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
KickerRex wrote:
i know nothing about streetbeat....see ya in the lanes cheers cheers cheers cheers study study study study lol! lol! lol!
Yea yea yea.. your still not loud
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:37 pm

The subs im using...

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman DSC02849

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman DSC02850
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:56 pm

sexy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

good luck with a box in a SI.
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:31 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
good luck with a box in a SI.

Why you say that?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Are those DC 10's ?
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm

If you don't mind me asking, How much were those? I've been meaning to check up on the prices of the level 5 10's. just haven't got around to it.
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

chrisfish wrote:
Are those DC 10's ?

Yup
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 pm

spencers wrote:
chrisfish wrote:
Are those DC 10's ?

Yup
kickass subs! Not sure about the mounting rings .. But I have seen them in action they seem ok.
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm

chrisfish wrote:
spencers wrote:
chrisfish wrote:
Are those DC 10's ?

Yup
kickass subs! Not sure about the mounting rings .. But I have seen them in action they seem ok.

If you dont have the mounting rings you have to invert them or build a split baffle. I know a guy who uses these and the mounting rings work great....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 am

what do you plan on running the 3500's too? and what batteries? bounce
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
what do you plan on running the 3500's too? and what batteries? thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_bounce
nsb-90s
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 am

[quote="spencers"]
scionsoloxb wrote:
what do you plan on running the 3500's too? and what batteries? thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_bounce
nsb-90s[/quote
The 3500s are going to the 10s.... I should be using 4 of em, but no way I can back up the electrical for that...
Back to top Go down
p_fitzpatrick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
p_fitzpatrick

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 am

Nice stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 am

any numbers yet? scratch
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
any numbers yet? thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_scratch
No I have been super busy with school right now. Next month I will have my degree. I am hoping to have some free time this week to start testing.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Got the tubes yet?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:56 pm

nice rex kenny
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:13 pm

hows that bp comin
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Got the tubes yet?

Na didnt use tubes. Built 2 boxes with 2 6 inch aero ports, tuned to about 64 hz. The tubes will be built if I can get enough points to attend finals. There is not a lot of shows in my area and there is a triple point this weekend about 4 hours away but its not going to happen for me cuz of work and school.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

well if your the one moonie has been asking me questions to help then good luck

one of them box's needs 3 6" ports though Smile
Back to top Go down
spencers

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm

sanman wrote:
well if your the one moonie has been asking me questions to help then good luck

one of them box's needs 3 6" ports though thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_smile
hmmm I dont know if thats me, cuz I dont think I know moonie. Not sure though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman   thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks teamspead-Kenny and Sanman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: