Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Vote_lcapWHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Voting_barWHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Vote_lcapWHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Voting_barWHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl world record contest kyle broken 80inches state dollar records Audiopipe chef louisiana disc drive crank pics build stereo finals 2010 globe quad Johncarr silence songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE

Go down 
+23
2loudcrew
Aldo
210fordracing21
dbdaddy
ziggy_monster
2003f150
Alarm God
The_Rowlands
mod4000
CustomConcepts
daddy_j
Navi
beatnoutdaframe
RXZILLA
hunterw
Mega HZ
Moonie
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
shadescustomtint
SPL2K
rd s10
sanman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

NOPE NOT THE SCORE BUT RATHER THE EXCUSES AS TO WHY THE SCORES WERENT THERE LOL

THERE USUALLY GOOD LOL.

MINE FROM PADRE WAS A AMP BLOWING LOL I WAS IN TAKING A PISS SOMEONE CAME RUNNING IN SAYING MY AMP IN THE SDIME POPPED I SAID OH WELL TO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AINT IT
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mega HZ
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mega HZ

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Thanks for scores good to all. gives me something to shoot for 1 month to go be ready for SA.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm

doesnt make sence to travel to a show there really i mean for me to go there its about 1500 out of pocket to go burrrrrrrp when we have a 2 shows next month lol

ill sit infront of my keyboard thanx
Back to top Go down
Mega HZ
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mega HZ

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:40 pm

For me aint far 5 hours or so, out of my poket 200-300. ill sit right here. Been workin on my stuff, almost finished.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Amps!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 pm

from what im told 2 7.5 ocurs or what ever they are
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 pm

any SB scores
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Its worth the 4 rings I just did paperwork on
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Blah, can't nobody say why something is worth to someone else. If they wanna go more power to em if they want to stay at home same thing. Padre is a fun show, is it worth all the money year after year not IMO with the way it was the last two years
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 pm

It is that......FUN!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm

so who won what? i know 210fordracing won stock 1801+
moonie got 2 STDs
and what where some other scores?
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 pm

I got 4 stds...fool
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm

and sucked 2 cocks haha
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 pm

and only one was a humans lol
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Moonie wrote:
Ps...0-6.....158.5......6-18......154.1......18 +..........158.9

You should have turned it up 1 more click for highest overall PS. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:28 am

I'm not a rooster fish.......
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:48 am

good job to all
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 am

It was a great show man, Moonie we had a blast you and your crew kept up with Team Big Un thats impressive. Sanman I guess I dont understand was there A question you had or am I lost????? For all who was there the sunburn and hangover will go away haha, but that ring will stay
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 am

read the title its self explanitory or you just getting smart with me???????????????????
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 am

Congrats to Moonie,Labato,Alex, and Chris Pate yall rocked it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 am

so 2 okur amps did 167.2???????????????
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 am

I asked a question because I didnt understand your post your the one getting smart,I dont know if you have it out for me or what but Ive never even done anything to you but maybe you feel by being a dick to everyone it makes you some macho dude or sumn I have no beef with you ive told you that before
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 am

here we go so my post was aimed at you is that what your saying????????????

every year scores in padre the quote unquote biggest show every or use to be alot of people traveled to just to see mediocer scores with nothing but excuses thats the basis of my post
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 am

now i could really care less if you like me or not you dont make or brake me so that means i could gve a fornicate less
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am

actually i remember when you started acting shitty with me since you cant answer the pm i sent ya

since i bought panky you have been really shitty towards me then when i said i wanted to run 2-4 also lol pressure bust pipes i guess, but you aint got to worry about all of that it goes to its new home next weekend so get over it and drop the attitude
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 am

I never said it was aimed at me I couldve won my class with alot less but I actually turned it up a little bit for some fun, sanman I dont give a Dung Pile what you think of me, I've never pissed on your shoes so I dont know why your trying to do it me, Like I said I got no problem with you but for some reason you want to come at me. Why is that???????
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 am

well I hit 158.6dbs in ssnw 1800+ and was highest SSNW score (not 158.9), but Im sure guys had more in the tank. I had never even burped the new D9s, until today. First burp was a 158.5dbs, then with some testing got it up to 158.6dbs. I got to padre this afternoon, and to my surprise, my batts were totally drained. The 16volt side with the alt set as high as possible, I managed 9 volts, on the 16 volt side. I ran the car for 4 hours straight and had a charger on them for about 1 1/2 and mangaged to get the 16 volt side up to 16 volts with the charger running and the alt full blast. The 12 volt side was now at 9 volts. I left the key on the on possition for 6 hours and totally drained all 6 batts. I mnaged a 158.6 with the batts sitting at 17 volts but dropped down below 13 volts during the burp. Not bad I guess. I hadnt charged my batts since corpus back in Oct. Hell I didnt even know how to bridge the D9s properly. I had to ask around and found lots of help. Hell, Hunter even helped and he wasnt even there, lol. I missed most of the show sitting in the "parking lot" trying to charge my batts. It was a pretty good turn out and I had fun. I just got to get enough points to run SSNW 601-1800 at finals.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 am

I'm not worried about you sanman, I got nothing to worry about,my life is good and usaci is not all I have, I welcome the competition,what fun is it to win if no one is in your class its not. Build something come beat me big deal I'll shake your hand, We are all beatable, I think you might have taken me wrong I dont really know
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 am

hey what was your number in 2-4k
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 am

Nice job! Wish I could have made it down .
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 am

i would have loved to have made it, but i havent had one minute to really work on my truck at all, our shop has been SLAMMED since back before xmas, and hasnt let up one bit since......only thing ive accomplished is hookin up 2 of my 4 amps and stripping down my door panels for fiberglass. as soon as the shop slows up a bit il get after it, i want to fo to scrapin the coast pretty bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE   WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE FROM PADRE
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next