Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Vote_lcapJust found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Voting_barJust found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Vote_lcapJust found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Voting_barJust found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics drive disc kyle records 80inches songs Johncarr chef broken quad contest silence crzyblondgrl louisiana record 2010 build finals state dollar world stereo Audiopipe globe crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener

Go down 
+3
FUZ-T.C.C.
The_Rowlands
Alarm God
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Empty
PostSubject: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Photo-3
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 pm

bubble wrap is kick ars
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I took out my air bag and installed bubble wrap lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 am

I use that. Gain 4.5 DBs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 am

man i only gained 2 dbs guess i needed bigger bubbles
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm

You need to find the sweet spot to plce it. Bigger bubbles will give you less DBs. Use small one and double the layers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 am

are you guys serious or just kidding around ... does that work ??
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

worth 3.6 dbs in the blazer.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 pm

I guess I need to double up on mine I only gained 1.7
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm about 2 try this lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 pm

I tired the small bubbles on the floor board and back wall of the car might have nto put some in the doors and the roof now
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

they dont work on the floor they pop when ya get in and out of your car
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 am

Ok I thought it was just the car itself popping like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener   Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found the ultimate SPL Sounddeadener
Page 1 of 1