Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Vote_lcapmemphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Voting_barmemphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Vote_lcapmemphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Voting_barmemphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank state 2010 louisiana silence pics disc record Johncarr globe world stereo 80inches quad Audiopipe records dollar kyle crzyblondgrl contest finals drive broken build songs chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year

Go down 
+6
FUZ-T.C.C.
sanman
Aldo
Moonie
210fordracing21
daddy_j
10 posters
AuthorMessage
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Empty
PostSubject: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 pm

I bought and paid for 3 MC1.4000s and during testing one went up in smoke. The shop sent it back and they sent it back to me with a piece of paper saying unrepairable. What kinda $h!t is that. It was bought and hooked up at an authorized dealer, and while tweeking at the dealers shop, it blew. Now they dont want to fix it. It is still under warranty. I took it to a local guy and replaced 16 power mosfets and its working again. But I had to pay for all of the parts and repairs. IT SUCKS. Beware of memphis warranty. They will warranty small stuff but not the bigger newer stuff. The mosfets they used were discontinued and I called over there and asked if I could get some from them and all they had left were 12, I needed 16, thats why they couldnt fix my amp, because they didnt have the parts to. So I understand blowing things up, to find the limit, but once you find the limit you have to go out and buy another one. Unless you buy 3 and get one free. I started posting this info on their facebook page and they broke down 5 months later and said, Ok we'll replace the amp, so send it back to us and we'll send you a new one. I told them what about the money I had to pay to get this one fixed and they said too bad. I said how about some memphis gear worth the money I spent and they said no. I'm suppose to be sponcored by these guys and nothing. So if I have to have their stickers on my ride, I can put sucks after it. You think they'll get mad? I asked since I had to pay to get new internals on the old amp, that I wanted to keep the amp, and they said no. They wanted to use my parts off my amp to use for other amps that came in for repair. You think I have a case for small claims court? I told them I want the cost of a new amp, the cost of the parts I paid for, and the repairs. Or they could just send me a new amp, or even a refurbished one, and they said no. So I think I might just do a small claims case against them. What do you guys think. I know some of you guys get bored so I know your reading this, lol.
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Good luck bro, IDK bout small claimks court might be more of a time and money waster????????? Sell them and be done with it!!!!
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 pm

dude I have all the time in the world, I dont work remember. Well I DJ but thats night time work. Like Billie Jean said Fair is Fair. If I win, doesnt the loser have to pay the court cost?

Your original warranty term began on the date of our invoice since it was sold to the dealer-
that date was 04/14/09.
So its still under warranty.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Bro .....I have been a memphis dealer for 7 years and yes is was a great thing UNTIL lately.....the charge me for my warrentys and have a piss poor return policiy....We have always paid for repairs to the mojo amps and they have a repair center doing this out of IL so find out who your rep is and talk to them....call jay at memphis or my rep Mike hepner he is a cool guy and will help you
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 pm

It is so unfortunate for you daddy J you were so dedicated to the product . I may have to pass on their products because of this .
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 pm

if everyone pays attention this is the way things are going I mean look at the all happy RD users that are pissed off because of service

kicker guys have spoken up about there displeasure with them

memphis now

I mean who is next really.

like i said you get great product with shitty service or you get shiity product with great service lol

what side of the double edged sword will you reside on for real
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I have never has a problem with my pyramid amps
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Well I'm sorry for your trouble,but u defenently stepped up to a better product though.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

you are sooo wrong on that one my friend. I have gone through 3 people down there. One John Ritchman my "sales rep" who takes weeks to return phone calls, then Jay the "tech" guy that approved my build, and Jimmy Patterson. Jimmy is the one that helped me the most. He got me the part numbers for the mosfets I needed. Oh by the way, before they sent me back my blown amp, they yanked parts out of it. It didnt even have the blown mosfets anymore, thats why I needed the part numbers. He also found out the parts are discontinued and no longer make them. He even went as far as to have the repair facility ship him the mosfets because they wouldnt ship them to me, and he found out, that all they had were 12 and no means of getting more. So I had to go on ebay and order the some. The company IRC or something like that stopped making them. Either way, they didnt have the parts to fix my amp and thats why they shipped it back to me. Well after finding all this out from Jimmy Patterson, I sent an email to the head guy over there and wouldnt you know it they "fired" Jimmy. Not saying it was because of this, but its pretty funny. So I started posting this info on thier facebook page and Jay got a hold of me saying he wanted me to stop posting on their page because it wasnt good for the company. I was like, why do you think I'm letting everyone know about this. He said he would replace my amp for my silence. I saved all the emails. I was like thats not good enough. I want the old amp (because I paid for the internals and paid to get it fixed) and a replacement amp, I even said it could be a refurbished one. They said no. SO I said I'll see you guys in court if you dont give me a new amp. And in the mean time, I will let everyone I can reach know about the warranty policy Memphis has. He never responded after that. He only removed me from the fan page on facebook. So I made a new account and I have been posting from there. I will get the word out. Remember this is a $2199 retail amp, not a set of tweeters.

Last edited by daddy_j on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 pm

damn 5 posts while I was writing that last book.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 pm

THERE SERIVE HAS GONE TO Dung Pile......THATS THE TRUTH AND MOST COMPANYS HAVE.....MAYBE THEY TREAT YOU ALOT DIFFERENT THAN ME....I ALSO SPENT A 100K A YEAR WITH THEM SO THAT COULD BE WHY.....IM SORRY FOR YOUR PROBLEMS AND IT SUCKS THEY DO THAT TO YOU
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 pm

AND BY THE WAY...I SENT ONE IN YESTERDAY SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:27 pm

no big deal, maybe I should post this on thier site, so they can see how their messing up the Memphis Reputation. It could of all gone away if they would have replaced or repaired my amp from the get go. To this day noone there can tell me why they didnt honor the warranty. I might as well buy off the internet, its the same warranty...none
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Moonie wrote:
AND BY THE WAY...I SENT ONE IN YESTERDAY SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES

Was it a MC1.4000, just hope its not the power mosfets, because they dont have 16 of them. Watch their warranty says no replacement, but since they dont have anymore mosfets, they will send you a new amp. That and me posting this everywhere, they dont want anymore bad attention. Not to mention, he spend 200K with them. My dealer deals with DD and Soundstream, memphis was their throw away brand, you know for the people on a small budget.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm

WE DEAL IN MEMPHIS ALPINE DC AND DB(CAUSE OF ROB AND JIMBO)....BUT IT WAS A GOOD CHOICE
Back to top Go down
TallCoolOne
TallCoolOne

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

[strike]

Last edited by TallCoolOne on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm

I have used memphis for years! Until 08 finals . I hade sent 2 mojo 4kw's in for repair . Paid express shipping both ways . The sent them back to me ground insted of the next day like I paid for . I used the tracking number to locate them . Than I intercepted them on my way to finals . When I got there only one was working! So I was bumin ! Than I talked with CHRISINTEXAS and he let me try his RD7500 . and I got a 155.1 with it ! That was 1.6 louder than the 2 4kw's . So I bought it from him and threw the blown 4kw on the bench and it still is there blown !
Back to top Go down
TallCoolOne
TallCoolOne

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 pm

[strike]

Last edited by TallCoolOne on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TallCoolOne
TallCoolOne

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 pm

chrisfish wrote:
I have used memphis for years! Until 08 finals . I hade sent 2 mojo 4kw's in for repair . Paid express shipping both ways . The sent them back to me ground insted of the next day like I paid for . I used the tracking number to locate them . Than I intercepted them on my way to finals . When I got there only one was working! So I was bumin ! Than I talked with CHRISINTEXAS and he let me try his RD7500 . and I got a 155.1 with it ! That was 1.6 louder than the 2 4kw's . So I bought it from him and threw the blown 4kw on the bench and it still is there blown !

were you sponsored by Memphis at the time?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 pm

TallCoolOne wrote:
Were you sponsored by Memphis at the time?
I pay retail!
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:11 pm

guys i am sorry to hear that i have been running memphis stuff for about 6 years now and i never had this problem. i was thinking adout sending my 4kws to them for repair but maybe not now
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

now John Ritchman wants me to call him. See the things I need to do to get my sales rep to get a hold of me? 2 months since the last time I left a message for him. lol

Im waiting for someone higher to contact me, like John Lynn.

The product is great, but the warranty sucks.
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 pm

if u want i can leave john lynn a message and have him read these posts? let me know
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:13 pm

he knows about it, I told him at world finals. I had to compete at finals with only 2 amps instead of three. Because they had the blown amp and didnt return it to me till 2 weeks after finals, still blown.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 pm

I loved the 4kw , but I am glad.. it got me to try RD
Back to top Go down
TallCoolOne
TallCoolOne

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 am

daddy_j wrote:
now John Ritchman wants me to call him. See the things I need to do to get my sales rep to get a hold of me? 2 months since the last time I left a message for him. lol

Im waiting for someone higher to contact me, like John Lynn.

The product is great, but the warranty sucks.

I tried to reach out to you today but I guess you would rather post about it.

Ernest,
The last time we talked you had gotten the parts and you even asked if I could get you another 1.400 at demo cost. I said I would have to get it for you at my employee cost as we were revising the demo program and you were cool with that. What gives with all the posts?

Also, I see you sold the amps in question on this site. If you got your asking price you made about $800 and we are not going to charge your dealer the difference between the demo cost and dealer cost. I wouldn't do that cause your dealer is a good guy but it would be within our right per the signed demo agreement.

Its amazing when you try to do something for someone it tends to bite you in the a$$. You should never have gotten the demo pricing (half of Dealer Cost), as I found out afterwards that you did not even work at the shop and the dealer did not own the vehicle. I let it go, as I had faith in you and the Dealer that you were going to bring it when it came to SPL competition and you did.

It would have been nice for you to post that I immediatly got you a new MC1.4000 (typically repair only) when you blew the first one and sent it to you before you sent in the blown one and did the same when you blew the MOJO 15" Quad 1 no questions asked.

As for spec approval from Jay. He approved the system to run at 1ohm. You and I both know you were trying to burp the system at .5 ohm or less. We do underrate the capabilities of our amps but that is for warranty purposes and the repair facility able to tell when an amp is defective from abuse. I know Jay tried to get you a new one but you refused because you did not want to send back the blown one. That makes no sense to me. I understand you bought some parts but the retail on the amp is $1,900. Even if you spent $200 fixing the amp you could have made more than $1000. Now you are threatening to continue posting until you get a new one and keep the old one. Is this some form of Cyber Blackmail?

I don't have much else to say other than I do appreciate you giving us a try in your vehicle and I really wish it could have worked out differently.

Please feel free to call me if I can be of assistance or if you have further questions.

John Richmond

Last edited by TallCoolOne on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TallCoolOne
TallCoolOne

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 am

Moonie wrote:
Bro .....I have been a memphis dealer for 7 years and yes is was a great thing UNTIL lately.....the charge me for my warrentys and have a piss poor return policiy....We have always paid for repairs to the mojo amps and they have a repair center doing this out of IL so find out who your rep is and talk to them....call jay at memphis or my rep Mike hepner he is a cool guy and will help you

Moonie,
Things are better with regards to warranty. We are experiencing some growing pains and have been trying to reduce warranty costs. Unfortunatley, there are some dealers that take advantage of our easy policy and send back things that are way out of date. The current turnaround time is 36 hours and by the end of this month it should be shorter. One way to really speed things up is to always include a copy of your original receipt. Also, Hepner is a cool guy.

John Richmond
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 pm

NOW WE HAQVE BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY AND I UNDERSTAND WHY IT WENT DOWN WITH THIS WAY.....IVE BEEN A DEALER FOR YEARS AND YEAH I DONT LIKE THE CHANGE BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME CHECK AND TUNE CARS DIFFERENT NOW A DAYS...OUR WARRENTYS ARE WAY DOWN AND THE HARD THING IS THE CUSTOMER KEEPING HIS RECEIPT.......AND FOR DADDY J YOU GUY THAT GOT THE DEALER DEAL SHOULD BE RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR COST AND WARRENTY. I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A DEAL FROM MEMPHIS I RUN MY BUSINESS LIKE IM A CUSTOMER TOO...IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND MY SERVICE ......JUST NOT CHANGE
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:26 pm

I have no problems with Memphis warranty....I actually think the transition to IL went pretty smooth. If I send something in that is a legitimate warranty item, not user abuse, I know that it will be back in my customer's hands in short order.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:29 pm

everything he posted is true, but does it matter what price I paid for the equipment? It blew under warranty and I was running the amps at 1ohm befor box rise. You cant run .5 ohms on a quad 1 woofer. I asked if I could buy another amp at demo price to replace the one that blew. But I couldnt sell them until April. I called Eddie to let him know I was gonna sell the blown amp and he said I couldnt. So at the moment Eddie has one of the amps and I have the other one. The blown one, well after it got fixed I was testing it out and had it running at 1 ohm and 17.7 volts doing 135dbs (gains all the way down) and the volume down, it blew again. So I took it back to the guy who fixed it and he said he could keep fixing it for me, but he couldnt figure out when the same mosfets kept burning up. So I said no problem, and he disposed of the amp. What ever repair guys do to stuff after its dead, who knows. I called the repair guy and he said he threw it out, it was just a huge paper weight, in a small shop. Im sure he took some parts off of it, but it was trashed. So when memphis wanted it back, how could I get it back? Thats why I wanted to "keep" the old one. BUT all of this doesnt matter, if you would have fixed it the 1st time I sent it to you guys in OCT then none of this would have happened. You said there was nothing you could do about my blown amp. Jay said there was nothing he could do about my amp, and Jimmy said there was nothing he could do. But none of you guys could answer why the warranty wasnt honored. It wasnt until I went on your site and started to post facts about the situation did I get a response from you guys. Now that I posted all of this stuff, you guys NOW want to replace the amp, oh and my silence. Am I lying about that? I can post the emails if you need. Noone wanted to help unit I posted something about the subject. Thats what all of this is about. I never bad mouthed the product, just the warranty. WHo care if ten things blow, but if you only fix 9, that one person is gonna be pissed. The warranty is suppose to be across the board, for every PAYING customer, from an authorized dealer, Thats what makes you not buy from the internet. You try selling a 4000watt amp used for $800, not gonna happen over night. I see 7Ks going for that price. Your lucky to get $600 for a 4000 watt amp. Its squashed, you guys didnt honor you warranty and had no intentions to , until I started to post about it. That is a fact. Now I dont have the blown amp and now you want to repalce it. I loose out because I had someone throw out the trash, when you guys said there was nothing you could do for me. Lesson learned.

You guys know we were chasing a world title, and when I couldnt get my amp back before world finals that is where the problem started. I am done posting on your site, not because Im scared you could charge Eddie, but because I made my point, you did replace a recone kit, and an amp, but left me high and dry on the last amp, I sent in for repairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year   memphis - My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My memphis story, and why Im running RD this year
Page 1 of 1