Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Vote_lcapATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Voting_barATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Vote_lcapATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Voting_barATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef songs crzyblondgrl kyle disc dollar build broken Johncarr finals 2010 silence Audiopipe records quad 80inches world record state stereo globe louisiana drive contest pics crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ATTN steve miller of rd

Go down 
+15
Aldo
rd s10
Team Kracker
Alarm God
sanman
SQcrewcab
bojangles
Twisted Image
shadescustomtint
TECH114
djman37
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
CustomConcepts
dbdaddy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 am

First topic message reminder :

i need to get ahold of you. please respond. 713-530-1566. thank you. Allen
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:20 am

Kracker what up fool? I know your driving to see us in Padre? To have a drink with an umbrella, Can you put an umbrella in crown?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
i hate to admit it, but i left the amp, just one, on while my allen wrench touched the heatsink while on the output. expensive lesson. but hey. i wont give up on that amp. it has yielded me some big #'s

ouch....what kind of numbers?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm

amp is in the mail.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Alarm God wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:
i hate to admit it, but i left the amp, just one, on while my allen wrench touched the heatsink while on the output. expensive lesson. but hey. i wont give up on that amp. it has yielded me some big #'s

ouch....what kind of numbers?

well over 55
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Well over could be 156-57. The explorer is burping 160+@48 hz and Street Beating 158's. On 2 Sundown SAZ-3000D's. We also have 2 RD D9's that we may drop in there to see what kind of numbers it will do.
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
Kracker what up fool? I know your driving to see us in Padre? To have a drink with an umbrella, Can you put an umbrella in crown?
I wish I could but I dont have anything ready and too far just to party. I dont want to be like heatwave again.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 am

Alarm God wrote:
Well over could be 156-57. The explorer is burping 160+@48 hz and Street Beating 158's. On 2 Sundown SAZ-3000D's. We also have 2 RD D9's that we may drop in there to see what kind of numbers it will do.

look man, i cut my boxes up in my back yard. no table saw. because im not a pro. when you sit in a full wood shop and use someone else's money to go win an armature class, its not cool to Dung Pile to the amateurs. im sitting here hitting the highest numbers of my life and you want to brag about your bubby's truck. make your own thread to crap on people. and run your own truck.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 am

Hey look I am not trying to crap on you. Sh!t I have given you serveral pointers on your setup to help get you louder. Do you remember last march I believe it was that I gave you the formula for port sizes that I use. Then again at shades we talked and I pointed out that the ports were still to small. Everytime that we have been at a show I try to help you out. I was informing you that if you were going to Street Beat that you needed to get your score up. Also I believe that I gave you the info to get your amp fixed that is close to you.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 am

just cause you mosey on over to my truck every time you see me to tell me why you are louder than me doesnt mean i listen. notice my ports are still 'too small'? when these small ports beat your world finals number from the bottom modified class, will that mean that your port is 'too big'? ive been running around with WAY LESS than 5000 watts. a big port is too big for little baby power like mine. my woofers are relatively small. you just wait until i can afford some big woofers.

it took me along time to accumulate enough equipment to sell off and finally acquire a big amp like one d9. you have a couple just layin' around? in the shop? its resources like that that make pros like you hard to beat down in the amateur class.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 am

what are you doing, making Dung Pile up? i hadn't even built my ported box by the jacks show. i had a sealed wall. as a matter of fact the only ported box you ever saw in my truck only had one port. you cant possibly remember seeing two ports in my truck. because you never have.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 am

dbdaddy wrote:
just cause you mosey on over to my truck every time you see me to tell me why you are louder than me doesnt mean i listen. notice my ports are still 'too small'? when these small ports beat your world finals number from the bottom modified class, will that mean that your port is 'too big'? ive been running around with WAY LESS than 5000 watts. a big port is too big for little baby power like mine. my woofers are relatively small. you just wait until i can afford some big woofers.

it took me along time to accumulate enough equipment to sell off and finally acquire a big amp like one d9. you have a couple just layin' around? in the shop? its resources like that that make pros like you hard to beat down in the amateur class.
First off I have never come over to your truck you have come up to me and asked questions and I was always kind enough to answer them. Those small ports beat my world finals number huh you burped and he ran for 30 seconds. Ok lets see same box on 1 SAZ 3000d still burped a 157 and street beated a 155 so my port is too big? It is based on enclosure size. You tune the enclosure so that it peaks where the vehicle does. and has worked very well for me regardless of how much power has been used. And I dont have a full woodshop like you seem to think I do. I get all my wood cut down at Home Depot to the sizes I need to trim them up with a jigsaw. And just so you know the D9's that are laying around are not mine they are Fred's he is the one that competes not me I build them. I don't have the kind of money that Fred throws around he wants to win no matter how much the cost. So I am sorry that Fred has the money to be able to pay to be competitive. I don't that is why I don't compete, I build them. Jacks show what the hell are you talking about. The Shades show last august when you ran portwars and sb. Never said I saw to ports stated that they/it was still too small for the enclosure size. But if you want to call me out then do it. So what 1 D9 puts you in what Mod 0-1000 right?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd...... What did i miss... And the Jacks show he is refering to im guessing was my show in DEC.. Anyway good to see some chitt on the forum either way LOL
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:12 pm

i dont call people out. this is not boxing. were turnin knobs here. but if i were to call someone out, i wouldn't hide from his class until i could beat him. 0-1000 for now, but 1-2 is my home. and before finals, the only port i had was one woofer in its own box setting on top of my amps.

all i wanted was to get my amp fixed. its getting fixed. thanks for your input, and could you please stop dumping on me on all of my questions? really, i dont want your advice. im gonna beat you on my own. thats not calling you out. you are in one of my classes and im gonna win it one day. as crazy as it sounds, i plan on winning 1-2 mod one day too. i know thats a giant hill, but it will be that much sweeter when it happens.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:41 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish more people thought like this man I really do
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 pm

DITTO
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
i dont call people out. this is not boxing. were turnin knobs here. but if i were to call someone out, i wouldn't hide from his class until i could beat him. 0-1000 for now, but 1-2 is my home. and before finals, the only port i had was one woofer in its own box setting on top of my amps.

all i wanted was to get my amp fixed. its getting fixed. thanks for your input, and could you please stop dumping on me on all of my questions? really, i dont want your advice. im gonna beat you on my own. thats not calling you out. you are in one of my classes and im gonna win it one day. as crazy as it sounds, i plan on winning 1-2 mod one day too. i know thats a giant hill, but it will be that much sweeter when it happens.

Ok that is fine with me. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 pm

donno yalls beef and dont really care to

I do have to say this man has a never die or give up attitude talks Dung Pile you, and shows up knowing he might not be the loudest but leaves you know he was there this is what competition is all about. I will tell ya this as well at one point or another the laws of average will catch up, and that little guy will win its enevidable you cant fight it or do anything about it lol its just the way life goes.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

now why didn't you give me props like that when i came into usaci with the same attitude ?
i still have that attitude just went a different route i still may beat a few guys but who knows man lol i have to stop being lazy for one i know that much its gonna take work an time for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN steve miller of rd   ATTN steve miller of rd - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN steve miller of rd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2