Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Farve Retire??? Vote_lcapFarve Retire??? Voting_barFarve Retire??? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world quad 2010 records louisiana drive record globe dollar crzyblondgrl state songs chef contest Audiopipe build silence disc finals crank kyle Johncarr stereo broken pics 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Farve Retire???

Go down 
+6
firespl
Mike Jaffe
RitcheyRich
BBGIC
Moonie
iowan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Will it happen?

Will he let his last throw be an interception that probably lost the game for the Vikings(aside from other factors)?

Will he recover from his beating?

Will hell ever un-freeze?
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 pm

HELL WILL UNFREEZE......THE VIKINGS RAN ALL OVER THE AINTS....6 TO'S AND THE AINTS COULDNT BLOW THEM OUT......THE COLTS ARE GOING TO MURDER THE AINTS IN ONE OF THOSE SORRY HIGH SCORING GAMES....45-17 COLTS
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Saints will put a good show..... And yes, the Vikings won that game in every way except the one that counts!

34-31 - Colts......
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Thats why they play the games.
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 am

They have to keep the ball to when the game. Farve could have ran in ten yards last few minutes of game and they would have been in field goal range. Couda, wouda, shouda. Dung pile happens !
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 am

Moonie wrote:
HELL WILL UNFREEZE......THE VIKINGS RAN ALL OVER THE AINTS....6 TO'S AND THE AINTS COULDNT BLOW THEM OUT......THE COLTS ARE GOING TO MURDER THE AINTS IN ONE OF THOSE SORRY HIGH SCORING GAMES....45-17 COLTS

LMAO--------
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:59 am

KEEP LAUGHING.........I WENT I-9 THIS PLAYOFF SEASON....BUT IM STILL GOING TO SAY COLTS.......COLTS.......COLTS
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Moonie wrote:
KEEP LAUGHING.........I WENT I-9 THIS PLAYOFF SEASON....BUT IM STILL GOING TO SAY COLTS.......COLTS.......COLTS

Okay Moonie, fess up. Which game did you pick correctly?
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:15 pm

the vikes over the cowgirls.....i did alot better with the spread if your a gambler...so thats all that counts....
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

PRO BOWL.......................NFC -3 OVER/UNDER IS 57

SUPER BOWL.................COLTS -6.......O/U 57

SO IM GOING AFC AND THE OVER AND COLTS AND THE OVER...
Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Funny how some people who couldn't even coach a pee-wee league football team are experts when it comes to pro football-freaking hilarious
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Moonie wrote:

So the Vikings deserve to go because they had 6 TO's? What you think Manning would do to them with that many TO's
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm

VIKINGS KICKED THE AINTS ASS UP AND DOWN THE FIELD....THE REASON THE VIKINGS DIDNT WIN WAS BECAUSE OF THE 6 TO'S... MANNING WILL WORK THERE ASS......AND FOR THE PEE-WEE COMENT I WAS INVITED TO TRY OUTS BY TWO NFL TEAMS (in my younger days)....SO I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT FOOTBALL.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitkat

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

does new mexico have a nfl team so if we the aints what would they b
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm

firespl wrote:
Funny how some people who couldn't even coach a pee-wee league football team are experts when it comes to pro football-freaking hilarious

funny how most of the posts i have seen you put on theses boards are always putting somebody down-freaking hilarious
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 pm

iowan wrote:
firespl wrote:

funny how most of the posts i have seen you put on theses boards are always putting somebody down-freaking hilarious

Same thing i was thinkin...What makes this guy so smart???????
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 am

no one said I was smart- and I wasn't putting anyone down-if you felt that way please feel free to take a few minutes to wash the sand from your va jay-jay, my comment was directed toward people who seem to talk crap about everything and any thing but have no expertise in that field-you got a problem with sorry to have hurt your feelings and insult your manhood pansyasses.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 am

Ok so when does a man have to be a freakin expert to have an opinion on anything???
So you are an expert on everything you comment on?

Who cares if they didn't play football,people can still have an opinion.
A forum lets people talk freely about topics...this thread is football....How bout letting people talk about football without you busting their chops.
Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 am

So what your saying is that this so called open forum where everyone can express their opinions,except for me cause I seem to make your heart ache--I have been around here a good while and if it seems that I only respond negatively is because I have been through the help phase only to have it come and bite you in the arse so now if I help anyone its my teammates and only my teammates- that is why it looks like the only times I post its negative, If you don't like it phuck it.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 am

I understand that, I used to have a hard time getting help too.But the negativity don't help homie.You too can express an opinion but no need to be so rash.Its like you are asking for an argument.Alot of people don't want to do this sport,or post on this forum because of that type of negativity...All im saying is...Have a opinion,even a strong opinion...but say it with common respect. Even when I completely disagree with someone I still strongly disagree (with respect and never attack a mans integrity) Thats all I was saying...As for help If u have any questions I will help you out with what little I know.
Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks for the offer but I do alright- as for people not wanting to post on here or being puss hurt - we don't need those people here,cause they do more harm than good. You here about all the rule changes every year, these come about from whinny little puntangs that can't seem to do well and want to get the rules changed to better suit them and their agendas. This organization is much better off with less of those people around. If I say anything on here its usually cause some thing that was said irked me enough to get a response-I will speak my mind, either here or in person and thats that. Now I have said my peace and I will leave it at that----- Now as for the game I am pulling for the Saints, who in my opinion won the game against the Vikings fare and square-cause if I remember correctly and I'm no expert on this (my disclaimer) it doesn't matter if you racked up 10,000 yards in a game if you don't score more points than the other team your still the loser. Yes the Vikings moved the ball up and down the field with ease unfortunately they were only moving it well between the goal lines and not enough times past them.
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 am

I 100% agree that you must get the ball across the goal line to win.
I am a Saints fan and have been for the past 41 years but I don't hate any team. I might like some more than others but unless a team personally did something to me I have no reason to be a hater.

If the Vikings was not playing the Saints, I would have pulled for them.

I agree that the Colts are playing great this year but so are the Saints, that is why they are in the Superbowl. GO SAINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 pm

WELL EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION AND I RESPECT THAT. I AM A FAN OF THE GAME. THE SAINTS HAVE PLAYED BAD SINCE THE DALLAS GAME. IF THEY PLAY LIKE THEY DID AT THE FIRST OF THE YEAR WE WILL SEE A GREAT GAME. THE COLTS ARE FAVORED AND THE SAINTS DEFENSE DIDNT LOOK TO BAD AGAINST THE PASS THE RUN GAME IS DIFFERENT. THE COLTS HAVE NO RUNNING GAME SO THE MATCH UP IS THERE. ALEAST THE TWO BEST TEAMS GOT THE BIG GAME.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Gonna be a good game. Just a shame the Colts sandbagged, blew a possible undefeated season, and changed the face of the playoffs by not playing hard till the end. I like the players, they are an incedible team, but the coach and more so the owner are losers for what they did, even if the team wins next week.

As for teh Saints, it's been a long time coming. Win or lose they are winners for getting there after all these years.

Just my opinion. I'll be rooting for them both and happy for both, win or lose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:20 pm

I agree Ralph, the Saints are winners for getting to the Superbowl. Win or Lose they have done very well this year.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Moonie you better take the points fool!!!!!!!!!! And better take NFC in probowl...... I went 75% so just trying to get ya back on track...

Saints all the way not a fan just , its there time and Manning didn't perform as usual this season bro....

Okay as for nene (firespl) yall get off him cause i promise you dont wanna ask him about it in person ..... He is WOW u will just have to see LOL anyway he just says what he feels guys he is one of my best friends so in my eyes he is always right so there....hehe
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm

THE SAINTS ARE A GREAT TEAM AND ARE IMPROVING YEAR AFTER YEAR. THEY WILL BE A FORCE IN THE NFC FOR YEARS TO COME
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Moonie can i be your bookie though?????????????????? DAMMMIT
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

IVE SLOWED DOWN ON MY BETTING.....LOL SINCE I LOST 2300 WHEN THE GIANTS BEAT THE PATRIOTS....
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farve Retire??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farve Retire???   Farve Retire??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farve Retire???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: