Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Vote_lcappics - CES pics - Page 2 Voting_barpics - CES pics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
pics - CES pics - Page 2 Vote_lcappics - CES pics - Page 2 Voting_barpics - CES pics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe dollar silence quad kyle crank record louisiana pics drive Audiopipe 80inches world broken records Johncarr state build finals 2010 crzyblondgrl stereo contest disc songs chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CES pics

Go down 
+10
Stingraysevenout
aho77
520reaudiosx15s
Cactus Sounds
The_Rowlands
FUZ-T.C.C.
djtrinity
supadave
sanman
la2lvtom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

pics - CES pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just spent the last 3 days at CES and I'm beat. Saw alot of cool things, 3D tv was the big thing that was being shown along with some cool phones (apparently they are all the rage, lol) anyway, the car audio section/ north hall was the smallest I have ever seen for mobile audio, nothing really jumped out as exciting. For the second year in a row Alpine didn't have any crazy fiberglassed vehicle, in fact both the cars they had were electric (a Prius and a Tesla, which is only exciting if you saw the Top Gear electric car episode). I'm sure I didn't hit every manufacturer and if you are looking for one in particular that I didn't get I appologize, there were alot of nice vehicles though so onto the pics. PS at the end there is a bonus pic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lostdutchman70523
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 pm

anymore pics ????/
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Nice pics ..... But ill kisss all yalls asses if Danny uses those subs in any comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wont run anything but DD subs, im guessing they were in there strictly for show at CES
Exactly what i was thinking. Kinda like Mike jones and crossfire.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 pm

la2lvtom wrote:
djtrinity wrote:
very nice wish i could have gone. did you by chance get any pix of planet audio? i know there were there but didnt know what there were bringing

To tell you the truth I did go by their booth. It was about a quarter of the size as it was last year and I did not see any vehicle but don't quote me it might have been on the other side of the booth and I just did not see it, hell I still go there just to see if maybe they brought the armoured truck, lol

I just got off the phone with Jeff betencourt from Planet he did confirm they did not have the armored truck or any of the planet demo's at ces.He did say that Planet had a smaller booth and kinda got stuck with it.But they made up for that cause they had a suite on the roof of the hotel with a huge pool hottubs and all the trims overlooking vegas.Also he said the last person to stay in this suite was Michael Jackson before he died.Thats pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:11 am

Ya know guys after seeing how i wrote that it sounded bad i wasn't meaning the subs were not up to par was just saying they have always been stickelers to the DD good luck to Danny and Hays whatever subs they use. No harm meant to DB Drive or Hays

Been a little grumpier than usual and home and shop life both kinda sucking bad right now sooooooooooo im sure i came off wrong. as usual
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 am

Jimbo you speak your mind bro we are all used to that,We all know that the hays family loves dd they always have I bet they've tried to get you to run them as well they just take alot of power to move the damn things but they work for them they found their nitch,just like you did, big uns did thats what its all about that passion punch lol
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm

lostdutchman70523 wrote:
anymore pics ????/

Unfortunately thats it, I'm a horrible person to go with when it comes to CES, its like I'm a kid in a candy store. I have a tendency to stop at booths and talk for long periods of time and lose track of said time, I was talking to Ralph and Janessa for a good 45 minutes at the USACi booth, I was probably at the DB Drive booth a good 25 minutes, at Kicker for a good hour, once I hit Vibe and was taken out to Kenny's truck I'd say that was a good hour+ that and the fact the amount and quality of demo vehicles was not like it has been in the past was another factor I mean Alpine had a freaking Prius in their booth, come on. So unfortunately that is all I got maybe someone else who went and got other pics will put some up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:48 am

Wow I didn't even see some of those cars you took pics of but then again I didn't walk around alot. Nice photos! Nice seeing you there too.

I just got home like 10 minutes ago, wow that is a long drive!
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
Above Average Contributor
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:30 am

"How bout that drive in? I guess thats why they call it Vegas! Haha"
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Can a brother get her number my wife wants to talk to her lol affraid
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Hahaha If I had her number I wouldnt be on here lol!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm

I posted earlier on this thread I got a couple of pics from c.e.s. via my peeps at Planet audio...This is the suite All the Reps from Planet Audio stayed in that Michael Jackson stayed at 2 weeks before he died. This was 15k a night and they had it for 5 nights!... and From what I hear Lady Ga Ga was next door in the other suite.Anyway here is a few pics from Planet Audios roof suite...

pics - CES pics - Page 2 CES2010_0101-1

pics - CES pics - Page 2 CES2010_0104

pics - CES pics - Page 2 CES2010_0204

pics - CES pics - Page 2 CES2010_0098-1
Back to top Go down
djtrinity
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
djtrinity

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 am

next year thats where we are boiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Yeah Jeff said we are there, he said I am the "Steve Meade" of Planet audio ... lol. All we gotta get in the plane tix and they pay for everything else!!Im excited!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 pm

So you like that suite? I don't think I got anything fly enough to wear to be up in there! lol U know I'm the kinda guy that rocks tuxedo t-shirts...wait I do have one lol By the way I'm wearing it to the awards ceremony Saturday lol
Back to top Go down
djtrinity
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
djtrinity

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm

lmao ill c if i can find mine
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Hellz ya!
Back to top Go down
lostdutchman70523
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:15 am

what companys had something new out this year
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:23 am

lostdutchman70523 wrote:
what companys had something new out this year

Can't speak for others but planet audio unveiled 2010 line with state of the art head unit with bluetooth,gps and 85x4 powerhouse to back all the hype up. Total there were 22 new products that planet offers now all built for the economy.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Should be great product for all dealers to pick up....They have a new anarchy line that vows to "fly" off the shelf and is a great price geared for the "dealer" to make money off of it.Most of you that have planet in your shop already know this.Well the anarchy line should do alot better than the RX line or torq did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CES pics   pics - CES pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CES pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2