Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
where are the shows in ok Vote_lcapwhere are the shows in ok Voting_barwhere are the shows in ok Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
where are the shows in ok Vote_lcapwhere are the shows in ok Voting_barwhere are the shows in ok Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics build Johncarr drive disc chef record stereo 80inches broken state globe dollar songs finals quad kyle Audiopipe crzyblondgrl world contest 2010 louisiana silence records crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

where are the shows in ok

Go down 
+2
chrisfish
aho77
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

where are the shows in ok Empty
PostSubject: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:51 pm

dang when are there gana be any shows in ok this season we would like to know whats going on anthing in the works or are we gana have to travel this season and when are ower points gana be posted from last month? thanks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Hold on .. They will start scheduling in march- June .lol take this time to help get Steve Craig loud.lol
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 pm

he has been talken about bringen the purple people eater out, i told him to bring it out and we will make it loud lol how u know him
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm

I met Steve at a show at the race track in Tulsa and a few other shows in 08 . I built and tuned his super port box .i could have gotten more out of it .but it was getting to close to mine so I stopped at 182.5 and my friend Joe got 182.6 and I got 182.7 . it was fun! now we war friends for life . he is a cool kid!
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:36 pm

thats cool i live close to him here in ok we have became pretty good friends met him in 08 as well, he has been talken about doing anther super port set up, hell i would like to be that loud but it will happen some time my blazer is in the middle of being rebuilt for some sq comp as well for spl outa be fun
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Well I will be coming to Ok for a 3x show show or three looking forward to meeting you! I will help you build a port wars box! did you check out my port wars thread ?
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 pm

ya be nice to meet ya also i have the 85 s10 blazer that is blue didnt see that thread
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 pm

looken for it wheres it at?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:52 pm

I just put it on top of genral
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 am

ok cool i found it well gl with the super port idk what all steve really wants to do i know he is looking for a full time job to get his build done i know theresa show in march that he plans on going to its a meca show outa be fun
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 am

Yea it would be fun! But will want USACI points for finals. He is a bit short on cash.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 am

Hey Anthony, Tom from Vegas here, whats going on? So you are redoing the setup for 2010 hope all goes well, In January I'm switching the 16 P1's to 16 P2's and am planning on around 7000 watts, either going with a Stetsom 6K2W or 2 Audioque 3500D's plus adding a third Kinetik HC2400 and putting back in yhe Kenwood video/nav unit. Good news for me is its Dec. 22 and I am already at 291 points for the 2010 season so I can take my time with the system, hope you guys get some shows out in OK so we can meet up iat finals again
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 pm

ya i took my blazer downto norman at first it was for an alarm and thay was gana redo my kick panals and thay desided to tear down the whole dash and rebuild it so i havent had my blazer for like a month but it will be worth it when its done thay are putting a 3way set and a 8inch woofer in the dash and moving my insterment cluster to the center, im really exciteded to have it done and cant wait tiel thay get it all done it will make everything look so much nicer
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:30 pm

thats crazy u already have that many points but cool u trying to gain db by changing those out to p2s ? so u gana put those kickers away for a rainny day
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:29 pm

I can't wait for 2010 finals to check out the dash work and your gonna love the 3 way set up, make sure you post picks. The Kickers were always being saved for my dream build, 16 entry level 15's in a '68 Cadillac S&S rear loader hearse, maybe try to pick up 2 more XS100's but tjhat build will be in the future.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 pm

ya i m really courios to see what it sounds like when its done and what it will look like done i think i got one pic from what thay have done so far
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:38 pm

What amp are you going to use on those mid's ?
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:39 pm

i got 2 c4a dd amps for the 3 way set up
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:42 pm

That will sound nice and clean !
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:45 pm

and the 8in is a t1508 dd sub with 3 spiders in it powered by an orion 600d that i have had on the shelf
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm

oh and then its also gana have an 13 band audio contrle eq on those 2 4 channels
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm

I want to here that!!
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 pm

yep when its done u shure can i know when its done im gana drive that puppy every where just to listen to it aslong as its not iccy and snowy out but i bet by feb march it shouldnt be to bad ya im hoping it will will all pan out and sound dam good and its in some good hands being built i have wanted to redo the dash in that thing for like 3 or4 years
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Looks like we will be seeing Josh and Misty at all the shows in Ok.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:25 pm

oh ya u talk to them ?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Not since June
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 pm

i think thay only did like 1 show here last year and ralf did the others not shure
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 pm

where are the shows in ok 4ebc563dThere cool people !
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 pm

lol there ya go
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 pm

when it warms up i want to put on a show either with one of the local truck shows, or just here at the shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are the shows in ok   where are the shows in ok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are the shows in ok
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FUTURE EVENTS :: FUTURE EVENTS-
Jump to: