Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - making finals bigger Vote_lcapfinals - making finals bigger Voting_barfinals - making finals bigger Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - making finals bigger Vote_lcapfinals - making finals bigger Voting_barfinals - making finals bigger Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 chef Audiopipe Johncarr quad dollar pics disc records build contest finals louisiana globe 80inches drive kyle state crzyblondgrl silence world crank record stereo broken songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

making finals bigger

Go down 
+5
Stingraysevenout
chrisfish
sanman
RAB
rd s10
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

finals - making finals bigger Empty
PostSubject: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 pm

ok i was thinken what makes the shows in the south have huge turnouts "foot traffics" it beacause we have a huge car show that draw the ppl in.... i dont remember seeing any car show cars in dallas or tusla... i know usaci has a car show sub org... so i guess the question is how do we get the car show ppl to finals with a huge enough turn out that will bring in the crowds...
Back to top Go down
RAB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 pm

get to work fool
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 pm

i just woke up man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm

they had a car show it just wasnt huge and in dallas also
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 pm

I think finals would be bigger if the points limit was lowered! In 2006 I went to a few single point shows . I only entered one class because I thought that was what you are supose to do! I did place well . But I did not have 200 points . I did not even know what points wer for. But come October I got a invite to finals . Maby I got the invite by mistake ,I don't know but I went to finals. I placed 4 th . For me that was great!! I placed 4 th in the world! I was hooked . The next years I got plenty of points. Most likely had I not got that invite to finals I would have quit after that first half harted season!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

D..... Well if you ask me the car show guys are the ones that blew it for us in KC they where the trouble makers and wild fuckkers the last couple year in KC i got tired of them and definatly dont misss them.. So if finals is small cause those guys left and they drew the old crowds i say so long i like it better without them...... IMO
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Think about it from a spectater standpoint. What is there to look at? You see about 10 manufacturer cars, and a bunch of mostly stock cars. No one wants that special box to get out or don't like talking to people they don't know. I think all vehicles should have to be on display, maybe USACI offering a special award for the person who has the best display. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm

well i didnt go to kc so i didnt know that.... why dont we wave the points if you never been to finals before....new or not we just need to get more ppl.. there i would love to have 8-10 ppl in my class...
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Jeff Sanford wrote:
Think about it from a spectater standpoint. What is there to look at? You see about 10 manufacturer cars, and a bunch of mostly stock cars. No one wants that special box to get out or don't like talking to people they don't know. I think all vehicles should have to be on display, maybe USACI offering a special award for the person who has the best display. Just a thought.

That is part of the scoring for SQ competitors. I feel it should be the same for SPL also.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Jeff Sanford wrote:
Agreed. cheers
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 pm

PerformanceTyler wrote:
Jeff Sanford wrote:

That is part of the scoring for SQ competitors. I feel it should be the same for SPL also.

Yep...Usaci World Finals was always advertised as the big "Tuner Jam" show with sound off included. The car show guys (mostly) blew it for us in KC imo.

On the SQ side of the hall we have what is called "showmanship". It requires us to have our vehicles open to the public and ourselves to be available to speak about our cars, give a listen, whatever. We are required to interact with the floor traffic and try to put on a good show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making finals bigger   finals - making finals bigger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making finals bigger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: