Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Vote_lcapok guys the alarm is in but................................ Voting_barok guys the alarm is in but................................ Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Vote_lcapok guys the alarm is in but................................ Voting_barok guys the alarm is in but................................ Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive pics disc build stereo finals crzyblondgrl quad 2010 louisiana crank record Audiopipe records chef 80inches kyle songs silence Johncarr globe dollar state contest world broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ok guys the alarm is in but................................

Go down 
+8
solo1
la2lvtom
FUZ-T.C.C.
mfivespeed
Alarm God
The_Rowlands
silentbass
supadave
12 posters
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Empty
PostSubject: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

i got the alarm in an its looking the doors an everything but i have a problem.
my siren isn't loud enough for me to even hear in the house throw the front door. hell can barely hear it inside the car. i thought maybe it was the ground but its not that or maybe i got a bad siren. the chirps are not even loud enough.
i am totally stooped an cold an tired will get back at it later. f

any info on this would be helpful too.
Back to top Go down
silentbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
silentbass

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:06 pm

sum sirens arent that loud
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:21 pm

DID YA AIM IN DOWN .. IT LOUDER FACING DOWN.. WHAT ALARM YA GET
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm

That is what I would like to know as well which alarm did you get?
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:06 pm

i found the problem this is the alarm dave installed
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ G_26911G_CL_1
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Cant you buy a siren seperate? Mount a 12 inch sub under the hood at 3k youll hear that lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 am

Supa, get yourself arelay and wire up the cars horn to the alarm.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 am

thanks guys its a scytec astra 777 i found the problem i was told it was my ground on my alarm so i am gonna ground it to the car battery neg post an that should fix it. it will be taken car of today the only thing i gotta do now its program my 2 way transmitter an i am good to go.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

x2 on the horn. I have a siren and the horn on my car its loud as fawk, you can add more sirens too.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

You shouldn't have to ground it to the battery, sounds like a problem elsewhere...it could still be the ground but it might just not be a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 pm

HOPE YA GOT A GOOD DEAL DAVE WE SALE SCYTEK AND I WOULD HAVE HOOKED YA UP CHEAP. SO IS IT WORKIN OK NOW OR WHAT
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 pm

I know on the dei's you have to cut a wire on the siren to make the arm/disarm chirp louder and one to make it one tone instead of six.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 am

well rowland i only paid like 75 bucks for it online.
i tried to hook the alarm up to my battery with the ground to batt an pos to the battery just to see if it would get louder an it wasn't. so i am stumped on what to do now. it still locks the doors an it chirps but its not loud enough an when it goes off it still not loud.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:19 am

I have some dei sirens layin around if you want to try one. If you want to bring your car up sometime I can help you hook it up to the horn.

901-258-3382
Terry
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 pm

call Tips in pearl and get Ray to put you in touch with Mike Flannagan ... he is real good with alarm systems ... i'm sure he can help ... the number is on the Linear Power link under my name ... hope this helps ... tell Ray that Randal sent you ...
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 pm

first alarm has a soft chirp mode that you may be in , second connect brown wire with white trace to your horn wire in steering column.
you also can adjust the siren duration .you may have gotten a good deal but where is your customer support , so next time pm some of your fellow usaic members as we can pre-program the unit before we ship it , that is only if we are not steping on someone elses toes.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 pm

mfivespeed wrote:
i found the problem this is the alarm dave installed
ok guys the alarm is in but................................ G_26911G_CL_1

NICE...........
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 am

hey taz i didn't know that you an rowland did scytek i know i should have asked an now i feel stupid not even asking but you live an learn lol.
i got canaan white helping me out over phone alot he has been a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 am

i have a suggestion that would thwart any thief. i bought a cheap 30 dollar keyless entry. hooked it up in my bedroom with a 12v power supply. i screwed a remote next to it for control in the house. I took the second remote apart and soldered onto the 2 contacts for the panic button. then i installed the second remote in my truck with a relay on the siren wire. now, exactly 1 second after my truck goes off (no parking lights or siren) the siren in my room goes off. now granted if it falses, then you get a butnaked whiteboy doin a super flyin spinnin backflip over the bedrail to see outside, but it helps me sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:12 am

damn son that is some alarm there i like that idea lol
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 am

i don't claim it on the forums, but i am the alarm doctor (there, i claimed it). ill write binary code with relays. the difference between me and the next guy is ill also make a relay pack that can read binary. when im done with your car, the only way a thief will get it is with a tow truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok guys the alarm is in but................................   ok guys the alarm is in but................................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok guys the alarm is in but................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: