Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
street - Street X Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
street - Street X Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
street - Street X Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
street - Street X Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
street - Street X Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
street - Street X Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
street - Street X Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
street - Street X Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
street - Street X Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
street - Street X Vote_lcapstreet - Street X Voting_barstreet - Street X Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
street - Street X Vote_lcapstreet - Street X Voting_barstreet - Street X Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle build disc Johncarr 2010 finals record contest quad songs globe state Audiopipe louisiana stereo broken crank dollar drive world 80inches chef silence pics records crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street X

Go down 
+3
The_Rowlands
aho77
genxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 am

I am going to post this here because I know many of the SPL guys do not read the SQ forum.

I read both as I have been doing both the entire '09 Season and will conintue to do so in 2010.

So please take a second review it and take it in. Give some thoughts.

I know you guys like a good challenge.

This would be your chance to shut-up the SQ guys and prove you are the best all around.

I know it some reading but I think you guys might like the outcome.

Last edited by genxx on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 am

Ok guys Street X-Let's break it down. Think of it as the Q and StreetBeat classes combined and I just gave it cool catchy name STREET X. It is like taking some StreetBeat and Q mixing it in a salad bowl. Think outside the box of Old School conventional SQ/SPL. Old School is not bringing people in anymore in SQ or SPL. StreetBeat is the one growing.

IMO We have to find something that appeals to the DIYer, SQ, SPL and guy off the street.

The DIY guys think the SQ guys are pricks, the SQ guys think the SPL are idiots and the SPL guys think we are all arrogant assholes. No one ever says it to each other but its the truth. To me this has done a lot to hurt the sport the Dung Pile attitude from everyone and in fighting.

I will say it they do not give a sh*t about install, not even a little bit. If it has install their attitude is screw that not interested.

Intro has basic install.

What is needed is safety checks only no points involved (like MECA) yep I said it another org. A huge Open class is what I am talking about.

No install points makes the old guard SQ guys cringe for some reason.

You use the SQ ADV or Interm. score sheet with unlimited SPL.

You can take a hoopty and do this class. It is also open to everyone even manufactures, shops I mean anyone. I know its none traditional.

I would also like to see a flat fee $20 bucks put on this class. Meaning anyone that wants to do it drops $20 and can do it.

The SQ guys think they are the best the SPL guys think they are where it is. So let them go head to head. It is like a drag race you run what you brung.

Basically it is finally throwing down a challenge to both groups to bring it or go home. Put up or shut up.

SQ guys better get all the SQ points they can and put up a decent SPL number. The SPL guy better put up a big number and get a decent SQ score.

The SPL number has to be put up using music ala StreetBeat.

Will this grow SQ I have no clue, will it build new interest I have no clue. It is something new we need something new.

IMO Will Monster or the new class structure bring in new people, really it is like swinging a bat in the dark and we hope to hit a home run.

If we don't have the Street X class cool we will all live with whatever decision is made.

It is just something new I have brainstormed about. I am all about finding the new niche to bring in new guys, expand SQ and SPL.

We keep re-writing the same old stuff. We rename it, we call it something new. Is it really all that new or it just switching stuff around.

We have to think outside the box. We have gotten so comfortable with what we know and understand that we have stopped thinking about new ideas. We have to stop being so guarded about the old way of doing things.

I am sure some other people have something they have always thought would be cool and outside the box.

If you have voice it. It might be the idea needed.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 am

Here are some other things in the brainstorming head of mine.

Basic rules.

1. $20 flat rate to compete in the class.
2. No install period none, 5 point safety check no points none.
3. You put up your best SPL number for full points, if you do a 140db you get 140 points
4. You get judged on the SQ Adv. or Intermediate score sheet
5. You total the scores of all
6. You SPL run must be done using music Ipod or CD

Whoever has the highest total has the bragging rights or whatever you want to call it

This way anyone can compete DIYer, kid off the street, SPL guy, SQ guy

It is very simple. Levels the playing field so that anyone can come out, have fun and make new friends.

It is subjective mixed in with a meter that does not lie.

You would be given 5 min to do your adjustments between your SQ and SPL run.

Also this requires no extra devices or judges at full events. Which it will only be offered at full events.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 am

Local Shows.

What if you win you get your $20 back and if 10 people enter the class you get $50 bucks, 15 people equals $80 bucks and 20 people equals $100.

USACi would still make money also.

An example only. This could also be applied to any show or class.

Less than 10 enter the class the winner gets his entry fee back of $20.
9 people enter total entries = $180-$20=$160
10 people enter total entries = $200-$50= $150
15 people enter total entries = $300-$80= $220
20 people enter total entries = $400-$100= $300

Finals would be $75 bucks to enter. You don't need an invite for finals to enter Street X. Only pays if 20 or more cars enter.

1st Place $270
2nd Place $130
3rd Place $100

USACi stills makes $1000 off the extra class if only 20 cars enter.

Everyone that comes to finals whether SQ or SPL can enter it and try and make back some money they spent on entry fees to finals. You just have to beat the local guys that show up also.

On top of that you know the SQ guys are going to enter a SQ class and the SPL guys a SPL class. The Street X money helped them make the decision to come out.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 pm

OK you street beat guys. I know you guys have some input.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 pm

ok i do like the 20 fee flat acroust the board and i will be in this class if its made, so lets git it started
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:15 pm

it was to long for me to read.
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

I like the idea! I think your on to something! Dont keep changing what we have lets do something new and before it starts, get the rules down to a T (which shouldnt be hard cause there isnt very many)! I dont know much about SQ but, It sounds fun! You have my vote!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:53 am

sounds interesting....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Roland just for you.LOL

Basic Idea what we are shooting for.

Street X:

1. $20 flat rate to compete in the class.
2. No install period none, 5 point safety check no points none.
3. You put up your best SPL number for full points, if you do a 140db you get 140 points
4. You get judged on the SQ Adv. or Intermediate score sheet
5. You total the scores of both
6. Your SPL run must be done using music Ipod or CD
7. There are no classes (power, mods ect.) it is open to everyone that can pass a safety check.

SQ, SPL, guy off the street anyone can enter. Its a chance for the SPL, SQ, local guy to go head to head. Each bringing what they do best to the table.

This is the bring what you got and put up or shut up class. You can look at as the street racing venue for the Audio world.

For a SQ guy to win they are going to have to put up a good SPL number and get as many SQ points as possible.

For a SPL guy to win they need to bring that big SPL number and do decent on the SQ score sheet.

Pretty simple really.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 am

well do u got any thing new on any rules i know u have been worken on it where are thay
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 pm

There will be a "Street Q" class this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

ok cool sounds good
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:14 am

can anyone tell me when the "street Q" classes and rules be posted ??
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:52 pm

i dont know but i wish we know what was up my build is sitting all tour apart awating some rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

street - Street X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street X   street - Street X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street X
Page 1 of 1