Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Vote_lcapwith all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Voting_barwith all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Vote_lcapwith all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Voting_barwith all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics songs silence build dollar globe Audiopipe state louisiana crank broken drive record world quad Johncarr disc kyle stereo crzyblondgrl 80inches contest 2010 finals records chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!

Go down 
+6
cody08
TECH114
supadave
210fordracing21
chrisfish
KickerRex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Empty
PostSubject: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 pm

19.5inches long 8.5 lbs.. Evan Sawyer Hopkins... Expect him in the lanes asap!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 pm

That is great! Congrats. I have a new niece born 2 hrs ago 7.8 and 19 inches long !
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Congrats to both of yall!
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:39 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 am

damn bro i didn't even know you was even expecting a kid man that is awesome bro what make it so bad is by the time he is old enough to get in the lanes he will be louder than me lol.

congrats bro
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 am

Congrats on your newborn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 am

Congrats man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am

thanks guys.. And damn dave u so right.. He's already louder than u bro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 am

Congradulations on your new family member
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 am

Congrats,nothin like futhering your legacy....Although he will have to face my 6 month old son Brayden in the lanes in the future....lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am

Freaking congrats bro.............. See there is some new blood right there and Kollars is another and a few others too gabes kids man there is alot in about 10 years or so .... cheers
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 am

thanks for the kind words everyone.. I'm sure he'll do great in the lanes..
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:13 am

Congrats on your son!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:43 am

congrats, job well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!   with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

with all the hostility around here I got good news!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: