Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Vote_lcappics - More pics of the big build kumar Voting_barpics - More pics of the big build kumar Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
pics - More pics of the big build kumar Vote_lcappics - More pics of the big build kumar Voting_barpics - More pics of the big build kumar Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 quad stereo Audiopipe broken Johncarr finals kyle crank world build crzyblondgrl dollar silence globe pics drive louisiana records disc songs record state 80inches chef contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

More pics of the big build kumar

Go down 
+7
The_Rowlands
george szawan
shadescustomtint
supadave
Cablguy
sanman
coming~4~U~2010
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-27

pics - More pics of the big build kumar Empty
PostSubject: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:16 pm

pics - More pics of the big build kumar Img00213

pics - More pics of the big build kumar Img00214
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

looking good just glad i dont have to work on it all that orettyness will make it hard to trouble shoot
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 pm

lol yea
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 pm

im not sure how to wire the amps to the batt yet. i was gunna do sold blocks of alum. w/ set screws but im gunna do 4 banks of batt. so that means 8 blocks i got room on the side but man if one - hits a + block look out so im not sure what to do. how is pinky done? if any one got pics or ideas im up for them
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:40 pm

this a 16v or 12v van
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:40 pm

16v
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 pm

just make 2 long ass bars man 1 + 1 - and run 0 gage from all batts to them then out then to the amps
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 pm

i would use solid copper bars instead of alluminum ... faster response to amps ... less restistance ...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Cablguy wrote:
i would use solid copper bars instead of alluminum ... faster response to amps ... less restistance ...

if you wanna save money you can use aluminum but if your big money banking like this guy you can get those copper bars lol. but i am with jeff 2 long bars one pos one neg, you would be better off an it would look alot better too
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 pm

ok dave and sanman but you think its better to do all one set how would i separate them into 4 banks for charging if i have just 2 bars. i was gunna have 4 of the 25 amp chargers. or can i just connect all the batteries and put all 4 charges together on one bank at one time to charge?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:50 pm

We have redone our batts,We have four rows of batts, One positive one negative for each row then looped them together with 0awg on each end of the bars so 3 loops of positive 3 loops of negative. And yes if your a baller bout $500.00 will get you 32 foot of copper bar and they will cut it for you in 4 foot pieces. Then you can have four chargers one on each row of batts they will help charge faster and they can all be tied together
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 pm

ok i think thats what im gunna do i got a charge acount at local steel yard the metal fab is no problem i have a metal shop and wood shop, so i guess the copper bars it is with lots of 0 gauge streatchs to the master postive and negative blocks then just put the 4 charger hook ups on the big loop of bus bars spaced evenly apart
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:03 pm

hey i was going to come to heat wave in march down there but i want to go to spring break against carlos
Back to top Go down
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 pm

big hopes just get that thing finished
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 pm

good pics G your almost done
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 pm

If u need any other help let me know I'm not real good with pics n stuff but good luck with the build n hope to see you at padre g
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 pm

man looks killer
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Looks good dog... Nice build..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 pm

That's a nice mod 1-2K build Gary.. I might go with u to spring break.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Kumar we would like to have you come party with us in padre man it's craZy fun g we will b there on Thursday preparing lmao
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 am

shadescustomtint wrote:
Kumar we would like to have you come party with us in padre man it's craZy fun g we will b there on Thursday preparing lmao

Thinking about it..
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 am

Any update G?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:16 am

Not yet got the copper in last night needed some post's for the batteries will finish up today, It looks nice and clean in there
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:56 am

pics - More pics of the big build kumar Update10

pics - More pics of the big build kumar Update11

pics - More pics of the big build kumar Update12
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 pm

That sure is perty
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 pm

28 batt sweet. Looking good homie
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

looks good! i am so mad i could by an american bass amp,lol, i spent 20 + hrs machinig one disturbition block and after drilling 72 holes to realize one of the flutes got bent after first couple holes to #*@! up all my holes. now i gota by bigger bolts, re drill & re-tap errrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

It's getting there going to work late again tonight we will see how far it gets, I feel like I been laying on a bunch of batteries all night
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:04 am

These are the hard work people don't see. They think u get loud by trowing stuff in your vehicle.. Keep up the good work guys.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 am

It takes time and alot of work just by chang over to copper we gained .4 of a volt while resting and the charge is higher than before as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More pics of the big build kumar   pics - More pics of the big build kumar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More pics of the big build kumar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next