Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
just one question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
just one question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
just one question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
just one question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
just one question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
just one question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
just one question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
just one question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
just one question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
just one question Vote_lcapjust one question Voting_barjust one question Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
just one question Vote_lcapjust one question Voting_barjust one question Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals pics records kyle state broken quad 80inches contest record dollar songs 2010 silence disc world crzyblondgrl globe chef Johncarr stereo louisiana Audiopipe crank drive build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

just one question

Go down 
+4
rd s10
Stingraysevenout
sanman
daddy_j
8 posters
AuthorMessage
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

just one question Empty
PostSubject: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:12 pm

can I use 16 volts or not. I am (or was) in prostock unlimited. If not then does anyone want to trade some 16 volt batts for some 12volt? If not then I guess Im out of USACi. I can afford to go and buy 16 volt batts and then turn around and buy 12volts. I dont know how come only rich people get to compete. I see people changing amps at a drop of a hat. How is this done jeez? How come people with 16 volt systems arent as upset as me? Is it that easy for you to change your whole system back to 12 volts?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im not a very happy person this is even being entertained but it is man, and your correct Dung Pile aint cheap
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Ive only been in the game for about a year and a half. I could have bought me a nice car instead of all this bass, now I have no nice car or a system to compete with. My system is obsolete. I guess thats how they make thier money, you buy something and then they change the rules so you have to buy more stuff. Whats USACi\'s cut from the battery companies? You know they have to be getting some kind of compisation from the battery companies to change this rule. I just bought 3 more 16 volt batteries 2 weeks ago. This is funny.

I spend from $100 to $400 for each show and go to about 10 shows a year and this is how they appreciate it. They change the rules. I mean if you want to clamp thats one thing, but no prostock or 16 volts, thats stupid. There were 6 people at finals in prostock unlimited, one of the most compititors there and they want to do away with it. There should only be three classes total then.
I\'m fucted,
oh fuct,
and holy fuct.
I never cried before but I guess you can call this crying. ONly when it cost me money, how in the hell can you build around this rule change. You can\'t, you have to change everything. (non adjustable alt, amps, batts) I say fuct USACi if they take away prostock and the 16volt systems. Its hard to stay loyal to a company that keeps changing $h!t.

Last edited by daddy_j on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

actually J they havent changed them as of yet, and this was a suggestion from a fellow competitor that seems to have alot of weight behind it, but with noone at the meeting to appose this thats why we are where we are at this moment.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:51 pm

I had no idea that this was the kinda stuff discussed at meetings. That dosent change the fact that I could not of gone to save my life, but it would be nice to have it after a show, like at hooters. We all go there after shows anyways. Someone take notes and then passes them along to the big wigs. How much wieght does my opinion count for anyways, Im what you guys call a newbe. This does put a hold on future purchases. I guess my chick can buy me something else other bass related for Christmas. Damn I waited all year for Christmas and now crap.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:54 pm

actually all opinions are or should be valued man
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:30 pm

I DONT LIKE IT..... But got to live with it im guessing...... No J hell i cant afford it either. Im not a factory sponcered guy anymore so i got to spend out of my pocket as well...... And just got alot more 16volt...batts but i guess thats my own stupidity for going and speding more money for something that aint gonna be there anymore... Woulda been nice to know this two weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:39 pm

well if the drop prostock they will replace ti with the mod no wall class... and that should still be 16v j so all that changes for u is the name of the class j.... hopes that anwsers ur question......
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Registration date : 2007-06-29

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

sold my 12 volt to buy 16 volt , now may have to do again ....but i will wait and see , do what i have to do..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:52 pm

FUNNY THING TAZ IS I HAVE HEARD YOUR AMP MENTIONED AS ONE OF THE ONES BEING QUESTIONED THAT NOT A KNOCK ON YOU SINCE YALL HAVE RAN UNLMTD, BUT IN GENERAL
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 pm

i have clampeed marks amp many times.mmatts 4000.1.. starting at .50 rise up to 1.3 power is 3300 , take 4ohm devide by 1.3 ohm -= 3.07 take 3300 divide by 3.07 =1089 falls withen ten percent.
ish trunk car 3500.05 , .starting at .25ohm ending at at 1ohm , take 4ohm divide by 1. =4 , take 1850 watts divide by 4 =462 still ok

i am trying to look at this with a positive view , not saying im right or anyones wrong , i just happen to like the idea , sorry.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:06 pm

NOT THE ISSUE ITS HAVING 3 AMPS RATED DIFFERANTLY ALL THE SAME SIZE SOME PEOPLE HAVE BRAGGED ABOUT SWITCHING THE BOARDS OUT

IS THERE A POWER DIFFERANCE FROM THE 3000.1/3000.05/4000.1?????????
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:35 pm

OK ARE GUYS PASSING ONE OFF AS ANOTHER OH YES ILL TELL YA WHEN I HAD MY MATTS 3500.05'S THEY WERE STAMPED ON THE BORDS 3000.1
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm

i have known dave from mmats , he uses the same boards from last year this year but the internals are different we have used the meter on both and there is a difference . even the first 4000.10 last year still had 3500 stickers on amp and box
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Hmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm

hmm nothing what im saying is they have different parts , they are different amps , usaic takes pictures of each and they will all pass any test , dave does not build amps for testing and others for us . anyone can check out any of our cars , we in fact try to help anyone willing to listen , we are legit and will continue to be what ever the rules or org we play in .
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm

WHOA I WASNT INFERRING ANYONE WAS CHEATING WHATS IM SAYING IS THERE AR SOME BRAGGING ABOUT SWITCHING BORDS FROM ONE TO ANOTHER FOR MORE POWER IN DIFFERANT CASES BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SIZE
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

I dont think he was refeing to that, it would matter for TAZ he is unlimited right. I think he was refering to what your getting at someone else in a lower class could switch the boards
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 pm

You do nto ahv eto buy batteries. No one is changing the voltage limits. Someone is having a good time starting the rumors.

PS: you see a battery co. wanting th throw money at USACI, give em my number! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 am

Still. Hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:12 pm

to clear up screen names , taz is me , mark hill . mark brus is in stock unlimited , screen name eljimador .
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 pm

I understand now, just the name is (maybe) changing. Cool, damn that would have sucked for me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just one question Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one question   just one question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just one question
Page 1 of 1