Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
bringing in new blood Vote_lcapbringing in new blood Voting_barbringing in new blood Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
bringing in new blood Vote_lcapbringing in new blood Voting_barbringing in new blood Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics finals crank record contest state chef world records Audiopipe songs globe crzyblondgrl dollar drive build 2010 kyle louisiana stereo disc silence Johncarr broken quad 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

bringing in new blood

Go down 
+8
Stingraysevenout
dbdaddy
BBGIC
cody08
aho77
outsideshot23
sanman
taz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

bringing in new blood Empty
PostSubject: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm

ok so agree or not this is a sport , some of us have been doing this for a long time , some in an org some out a shop or in parking lots , for this org or any other org we need new blood as some quit because they start a family or find a new hobby/sport . for an org to stay strong or grow in good or bad times there must be interested people that are going to be die hard competetors or just weekend warriors . the negative posts are sometimes fun but can cause alot of bad feelings , that being between competetors or manufactures . I am going out on a limb and saying we need to think before we speak/post and remember that many people read this , try using pm's for negative crap .
if usaic owes you something call or pm ralph . if a manufacture owes you something pm the person that can help dont start a post about it . we thing some rules need to be changed so start a post with a solution or a poll , dont just "Female dog" about it . if you think someone cheated call usaic or that person dont just start calling him out on the forum as thats little kid sht , most of us are not little kids we just act like it .
if you dont want people starting sht with you dont start it with them.
..........just an idea .............i am not trying to be anyones father......
yes we should be thick skin...........but for the org lets cut the sht......
who wants to have several people at a show or finals not coming in first because there was no one else , not saying cant start sht just dont get so personal , sorry just the father coming out.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

npe freedom of speech is just that and ill excersize it when needed especially when my integrity is attacked sorry man

ive heard it for years dont sya this or that on the forum and we are all still here so it doesnt really make a differance at all
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:30 pm

thats what i am saying..... dont attack some ones integ pm them if your not 110% sure that way this forum would be used as it was meant to be , to talk with those from other areas , having fun and poking some one is ok , but going off and acusing them of cheating on the forum is b-sht ., childesh sht . yes right of speach , yes you and others fight for that every day but some of it should be between person a and b not out on the forum , that is why we have a pm .
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 pm

good luck... i ended up joining meca because of the know it all jerks on here act superior to anyone that might have a question or doesnt have 5k to invest... anyone i talk to i tell them dont go usac just from my experiences on this site
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:00 pm

do we act arrogant or are you not thick skinned enough to handle the truth this is where most fall into as a catagory.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 am

i understand where he is coming from kinda i do know one thing tho its alot better at times to meet and talk to guys at shows than on the forms (thats what i have learned ) and like i said at the meeting is that the cheaters will get coght some time us real deal dont care if ya clamp go threw my set up etc are the guys i like the most i may not be as loud as alot of gys but im here to play and have fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 pm

No need to get upset over what you read on the internet, were just out here to have fun. If there is a little Dung Pile talking in the process well that just adds a little spice to it lol. Its all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:25 pm

leaving usaic because off what was on the forum?? what ever , yes sometimes sht gets outa hand , but to quit an org ?? so i guess there is never fights in any sports , football , baseball,hockey,or at any race tracks , thats not just talk on a forum thats throwing down at an event , never seen that a a usaci show , have you ?? use another excuse .
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Actually, USACI has lost several manufacturers and more recently a very important sponsor and all of them quoted the forums as a majority of the reason for their decisions.

What you do here can and in many cases does hurt the organization. Freedom of speech is all good as it the free market system. When however the speech kills the free market then something needs to be done.

Stop the negativity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm

ive been hearing the forum is the reason they have been leaving for years, and when i asked them the oens i was in contact with at the time they say the price of booths was the reason not the forums Ralph

like eminim says same song and dance
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

ive never seen so many people agree with cheating. whatever. meca sure looks good. they give a fornicate about the book
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 pm

an accusation is different that a fact. not one person has argued or denied that fact yet because it did in fact happen. im sick of hearing it. i was told that supermod can put woofers on the dash. where will it end?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Your so mad you just made no sence... Wanna explain that a little better? what was not denied? or argued? And Meca isn't any easier to win so you know.... Being a big fish in a little pond is ALOT different than a little fish in an ocean.

Im also guessing you wanted clamped power or what? Those who dont want it are cheaters right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:05 pm

yeah who cheated please dont say me because i was going to run 4 amps then only ran 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm

lol, im beginning to think on this....

Okay bare with me.. how about we just let everyone who gets an invite to finals , all of us place the same and ALL recieve trophies we can all get a 1 foot trophie saying we participated and no 1 or last all get the same thing.... This would probly fix it all .. Really just like the little league kids now no different that way nobody losses would that be viable for all you that want the change.... That way build and power dont matter ....LOL Americans ways lol what a joke.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 pm

ill donate all fo my trophies man i dont even care for them any ore they clutter the dam house up
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm

We have 119 first places from 2008 we can donate
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:03 pm

And ppl wonder why american kids are so lazy and so big o pussssies.. Cause we cuddle them and tell them you a winner .... Even if they lost 31 to 2 in the game today...

Guess thats why im not a father, cept dont want to be the father of a panzie fo shooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Are you sure on that count?? I think I have 127 first place for 2008! Looking for a good place to donate 238 in all!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm

See there we have 300 plus trophies for our newfound finals ... everybody wins now.... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Lmao Jimbo every time I see you on the toilet
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I agree with alotta of things said in this thread,Alotta the newbies are shunned until they have been around for awhile.People dont share ideas very much.And if ppl dont do well or place they quit instead of putting the work to get better.I agree with the stop of negative comments,although ive said a few too.But i felt my integraty was attacked too. Im BIG on resect im an ex knucklehead with a short fuse...Anyone at last years KCIR drags in KC will tell you that, after a fight errupted between me and another competitor in the lanes.In the heat of battle between competitors its important to be a good sport and respect one another.Thats why I charged after the guy cuz of a gesture involving a middle finger in the air after me.All is good now between us and we are really good friends and hang out now...lol but back to the matter I agree with this forum bieng SUPPORT for the 12 volt world....a forum is to SHARE KNOWLEDGE and DISCUSS AUDIO not to bash ppl.But I too will have a problem with disrespect,like sanman and will deal with that accordingly. As far as this clamp thing im down with whatever!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

dude im telling ya alot of us older guys offer help then when we are blown off like we are out of our minds then we stop so this is why some of us are like we are nothing personal to you, but if i offer you help and you bow it off ure on your own man.

ill use you as an example my advice to you is figure out what ya wanna do be loud on the street or be competitive in the lanes very rarely will you have a setup that does both on a dailey basis especially out of a trunk.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Ya i see that,I wanna be loud in both.I will be somewhat loud in the lanes like 153 im happy.But ya i do take advice from ppl.You huys are tried n true and done it.So someone would be dumb not to take yer advice. Im going to try to do both i guess we will see but ill never be super-loud like you. I might get a van or s-dime for that! Thanks Sanman we are alot alike....I dont know if thats good or bad lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:22 pm

o
lol im n ot super loud man MR ESTES is though im striving to be there one day Dung Pile 168.9 legal is nasty

but i did have my cobalt near 155 last year on 1 rd d9
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm

That is loud! Dam loud on 1 d9
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 pm

1 d9 2 atmic apxx 12's

i wasnt using your conventional kenetic 2400 though
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:12 pm

sanman wrote:
o
lol im n ot super loud man MR ESTES is though im striving to be there one day Dung Pile 168.9 legal is nasty

but i did have my cobalt near 155 last year on 1 rd d9

Who did a 68.9 legal???????????? That would beat the current wr holder at 68.3 or someshhit... So who did a 68.9
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 pm

in testing not in the lanes
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 pm

?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bringing in new blood   bringing in new blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bringing in new blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: