Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Nw audio Test n tune... Vote_lcapNw audio Test n tune... Voting_barNw audio Test n tune... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Nw audio Test n tune... Vote_lcapNw audio Test n tune... Voting_barNw audio Test n tune... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo louisiana disc songs records broken silence finals dollar quad world kyle chef pics Johncarr Audiopipe crzyblondgrl record state globe drive build 2010 contest crank 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Nw audio Test n tune...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Nw audio Test n tune... Empty
PostSubject: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:22 am

We had a blast at the free test n tune yesterday.All in all I picked the brains and got alot back in tips n tricks to improve my existing setup. NW audio did a great job as always in being great host and having lots of input.So I wanna thanks NW for having us out! Jerry's a great guy and truly know how to run a business.I wanna thank Sampson for the meter time and all the help.Thanks to all the guys who came out and gave us some tips n tricks to better our setups! All you kc area locals missed out on a helpful session! You could tell all the audio fanatics who really wanna better their competition and give back to the 12 volt world will come out on a cold rainy day for a lil meter time!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:24 pm

I talked with sampson and Jerry last night and looks like this is going to turn into a event we will have every few months
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Thats awesome me and my crew will be there all the time....Where was you bro?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 pm

FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
Thats awesome me and my crew will be there all the time....Where was you bro?

Well I helped set it up to happen, just a few simple phone calls. LOL but had to get some things for the house and work in the morning
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Thats cool,Catch ya next time!
Back to top Go down
Sampsonite
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Heck ya we had a blast. Initially it wasn't intended to be much of an event, but when Jeff told me doing it at NW Audio was a possibility, i decided to make it as public as I could. We are now talking about making it once every 3 months or so.

Kel, it was nice "meeting" you buddy, I've seen ya around quite a few shows around here, just never got the formal introduction

If there is enough interest in another test and tune in the near future, we can talk about it in the 'test and tune' section of www.midwestcaraudio.com and keep it out of the USACi forums, I don't think Ralph appreciates me spamming up his site
Sorry Ralph Nw audio Test n tune... Friends

Again, thanks all who came out!

and you too Chipolte lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MidwestCarAudio.com
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 am

[quote="footlongsam"]Heck ya we had a blast. Initially it wasn't intended to be much of an event, but when Jeff told me doing it at NW Audio was a possibility, i decided to make it as public as I could. We are now talking about making it once every 3 months or so.

Kel, it was nice "meeting" you buddy, I've seen ya around quite a few shows around here, just never got the formal introduction

If there is enough interest in another test and tune in the near future, we can talk about it in the 'test and tune' section of www.midwestcaraudio.com and keep it out of the USACi forums, I don't think Ralph appreciates me spamming up his site
Sorry Ralph Nw audio Test n tune... Friends

Ya i appreciate it bro,I guess I kinda rub people wrong cuz of the fist fight I tryed in the lanes last year.I ran after a fellow competitor after a middle finger was pointed our way and got in his face..It was later broke up,I think a lil ghetto came back out in me.lol But I know alotta people talk to me alot now.But last year they avoided me cuz of the fool I made of myself. I know im on the right track now when Sanman,Rowlands and Nw and loud n clear guys and even you guys are helping me with tips now.Those guys are all ferice in the lanes and I appreciate all thier knowledge passed on to me.
Back to top Go down
djtrinity
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
djtrinity

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 pm

yeah i would go back just to hop into a 162 db port again
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 pm

djtrinity wrote:
yeah i would go back just to hop into a 162 db port again

Oh we will go back,and prob a lil extra on the side time! Im thinking of re-building for next year...
Back to top Go down
djtrinity
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
djtrinity

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 pm

hell yeah im down and you know i am one day closer to my new build
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 pm

djtrinity wrote:
hell yeah im down and you know i am one day closer to my new build

Big thangs next year for us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nw audio Test n tune...   Nw audio Test n tune... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nw audio Test n tune...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: