Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Vote_lcapSo I was the best man at a wedding.................... Voting_barSo I was the best man at a wedding.................... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Vote_lcapSo I was the best man at a wedding.................... Voting_barSo I was the best man at a wedding.................... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe chef 2010 stereo crank 80inches crzyblondgrl record disc contest finals Audiopipe Johncarr records dollar silence build broken pics quad world kyle louisiana state drive songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So I was the best man at a wedding....................

Go down 
+9
Mike Jaffe
TECH114
BillGass
supermod wagon
BIGBOOM180
SPL2K
DMAN
Talonesi
idbl_fanatic
13 posters
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Empty
PostSubject: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:56 pm

So I was the best man at my cousin's wedding, and we went to pick up the Tux last Thursday, so we met him, and the bride at the rental place, when I saw the tux, the vest was PURPLE!!!! I told her that just for making me wear purple, I was going to embarrass her at the wedding. sooooooooooo........

We are all sitting around Friday night at a BBQ, and I said that I should get some purple boots to match the vest, and wear them in the wedding, my cousin, being the person that he is, says "HEY I have some old boots, you could paint!" and his mother says "I have the paint that matches pretty close", soooooooooooI was like, "BRING ME THAT SH**"...............so, without further ado

So I was the best man at a wedding.................... 100_1337_small

So I was the best man at a wedding.................... 100_1338_small
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:59 pm

ROFL so what did she have to say?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Let's just say she wasn't too happy with me. LOL
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:03 pm

LOL, Rick, thats some funny Sh!t....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:17 pm

ahaha Very Happy those are cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
BIGBOOM180

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:45 pm

just dont step on them
Back to top Go down
supermod wagon
supermod wagon

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:04 pm

lol! thats awsome
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:35 pm

HOT!!!! You should market them.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:12 pm

BillGass wrote:
HOT!!!! You should market them.
x2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:29 pm

That wedding must have been in San Francisco. Purple vest and purple boots. Maybe a rainbow cummerbund to really set that gay costume off!
Back to top Go down
LUNDY
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:37 pm

^^^^^^This is what you have to do when you DONT know how to photoshop! LOL

LUNDY
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:02 am

Barney Boots? confused Very Happy

Oh man... I guess they'll show up in the wedding pics?!?!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:46 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
That wedding must have been in San Francisco. Purple vest and purple boots. Maybe a rainbow cummerbund to really set that gay costume off!

Fallon, Nv!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:05 pm

To Funny. At least they somewhat match. lol
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Well, I think your new figure looks very nice in purple - the boots really set it off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was the best man at a wedding....................   So I was the best man at a wedding.................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was the best man at a wedding....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: