Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Vote_lcaplouisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Voting_barlouisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Vote_lcaplouisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Voting_barlouisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl world disc chef globe louisiana broken quad state Johncarr 80inches dollar contest pics drive songs record records finals Audiopipe silence 2010 stereo build crank kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting

Go down 
+6
The_Rowlands
shadescustomtint
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
rd s10
Team Big'Un
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Date : Sunday NOV 15 2009

Place : Poppa Rollo's Pizza - 703 N Valley Mills Dr Waco tx 76710 (254) 772-9348
popparollos.com‎

Time : 12 - 2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 pm

It just goes to show that the same peeps that were there today are the same that actually care about the future of the org and what changes that can and will be made that will affect the true competitors of this org
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Well said keith.. I dont think we should do that again cept to hangout with the usual.... Screw all these other PUTOS
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 pm

You guys think the meeting might of had a better turnout if people had voted on its location instead of just being told where it is?

I mean you gotta admit it sure is easy for people to attend when its in their backyard. And no Im not referring to me, I wouldnt of been there if it had been in my neighbors driveway. I dont think this sports main problem is their rules or classes, its the competitors themself.

[/stirring pot] cheers
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Yeah well at the end of the day it was for the bitcherss and whinnerss that always loose and well guess what... They will still be in the losers lane at finals PERIOD... unless they do what it takes instead of trying to change it to their advantage......Im done easying their feelings... do what it takes to win or STFU is my new motto ... JUst another dickheaded side of me for ppl to see.......

So i say hump E M
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:27 pm

The main meeting is this weekend in arkansas and wanna bet these guys still dont go there either .... And guess what?

At finals this year they will loose and whine somemore YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED...... FUCKKM
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm

your mom goes to college
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Navi wrote:
You guys think the meeting might of had a better turnout if people had voted on its location instead of just being told where it is?

I mean you gotta admit it sure is easy for people to attend when its in their backyard. And no Im not referring to me, I wouldnt of been there if it had been in my neighbors driveway. I dont think this sports main problem is their rules or classes, its the competitors themself.

[/stirring pot] cheers

If anyone would have stepped up to host this thing or said have it here or there then we would have, but the only other suggestion I even heard was at Jimbo's. So I guess juist from hearing that we shouldn't be suprised on the turnout
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Im not saying it would have changed much, I dont think you will ever have a huge turnout unless its in conjunction with a show.

Im not taking a stab at you guys, I quite honestly think the big un crew is the best thing to happen to usaci down here. You guys brought back alot of the fun that had gone away.

I could of missed it but I didnt see where anything prior to the meeting anouncement as for a discussion on where it needed ot be held or whatever. Again doesnt matter to me, just an observation.

Where's my beer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm

I want to Thank everyone that did attend the meeting and also THANK BEN for lunch which was unexpected. THANKS AGAIN!

As far as the meeting goes I wish more had turned out for it as I drove 4 hours there, spent 3 hours and then drove 4 hours home. I do this for YOU GUYS!!! I will continue to try my best to make USACi back to what it once was but do know this, besides the ones that showed, I NEED EVERYONE TO SUPPORT IT, that means you reading this post.

We did however come up with some good input for the big meeting, and I will be sharing it with everyone on the 21st.

I hope to see ALOT more people at the Arkansas Meeting this Saturday. Guess we will see!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 am

I'm sorry for the no show but had to work. should've shut down the shop. 1 car all day.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 am

Navi I do have a beer for you, come on down to Padre family needs a vacation right
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:45 pm

It is good to know that we can still go and have a good time anywhere. Usaci shows just happen to be fun for us, It is alot of work but what fun would it be if it was easy....I truly hope to see more competitors support the organization in a positive manner because as you guys know no one else will put up with us. We all could make some changes to better the sport, the crowd, the competition,usaci included
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Well said sir.......................
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:25 pm

im not a major compititor, or well known, but if it was at a show, or maybe right after a show, maybe it would have been a better turn out. I dont have any concerns about the rules or want to change them, I just try my best to follow them, I DJ for a living and I had a gig that day. I personally can't turn down a gig when they come up, thats my only income. If it was in San Antonio, maybe you would have gotten 5 more members there, but to drive a few hours to chit chat, is kinda hard. I usually borrow a vehicle to tow my car to a show that far. My vehicles wont make it that far, lol. Are you guys gonna post any of the topics that were discussed? Are they even gonna be looked at by the big wigs over at USACi?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm

See DAddy J you at least are honest and go with what is set forth.... Thats us as well, the ones that want and bitchh for the change were the ones it was for and well when it came time to bitchh they were not there too.... So hopefully if they want their changes heard they better go to arkansas this weekend... How you are is how they should be... Whatever is setfourth adjust to it.. Its simple like you said but some always seem to want change so maybe one day they can win........ Its a shame but its true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting   louisiana - Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas / Louisiana Regional Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2