Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcapkeep the class or change them - Page 3 Voting_barkeep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcapkeep the class or change them - Page 3 Voting_barkeep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence drive disc finals songs broken Audiopipe quad Johncarr crank 80inches kyle build crzyblondgrl globe chef pics state records stereo dollar 2010 record louisiana world contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

keep the class or change them

Go down 
+16
Stingraysevenout
JustinTD
DMAN
El Jimador
Twisted Image
aho77
Upzaw2000
Matt_Sibley
scionsoloxb
SPL Blazer
TECH114
Talonesi
sanman
Gabe Sanchez
chrisfish
rd s10
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

keep them or change them
keep the same as 09
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 14 ]
keep them but combine 1800-3k and 3k plus
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
chnage them to the same as mod
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
go back to 0-150/150-300/301plus
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
go to 2 stock 0-1000/1001-2k 2 amps 4 amps and pro 0-1000/ 1001-3k/ 3k plus 2 4 no limit
keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%keep the class or change them - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

keep the class or change them - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

like it says
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm

OR JUST REFER TO MY AVITAR EITHER ONE
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:55 pm

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
ROFLMAO

scratch WHAT......?????

I kiding KINDA
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

I know better u speak the truth
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Let's just chill.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Rookie class ... yeah right. All of us used this class to stick the new guy on our teams into it. Then it was a bunch of pros building the cars for these "rookies" that ended up putting big numbers up. Rookie class is a waste PERIOD!

We should have the directors carry first place trophies and just create a class for each person that comes to the show. Forget that it is a COMPETITION!

If people are not competitive in nature to begin with, then they have no place in SPL anyway. Let them leave crying, we don't need them ruining it for the rest of us. It is just like sports. You play to win no matter what anyone says. Sometimes you know you are going to lose, but you still play to win.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm

If it were up to me, we would ditch pro stock. Let the pros play in regular stock, and leave the vehicle and 12 volt limts in place. Not to mention only have three classes. That will be competition in my book!
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
If it were up to me, we would ditch pro stock. Let the pros play in regular stock, and leave the vehicle and 12 volt limts in place. Not to mention only have three classes. That will be competition in my book!

That would be a good idea. Around here there are only a couple guys in Pro Stock that actually belong there, the rest of them are in Stock and just do both classes to get points and an extra trophy.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

SPL Blazer wrote:
Gabe Sanchez wrote:

That would be a good idea. Around here there are only a couple guys in Pro Stock that actually belong there, the rest of them are in Stock and just do both classes to get points and an extra trophy.

So got some interestingnews on our MR SPL BLAZER IDIOT.... or should i say NEW ENGLAND SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Get the F U C K OFF our forum and go start your shhit somewhere else ya fuckinn IDIOT... You own your own organization and getting on here bashing our rules and our ways dude F U K OFF
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:14 pm

lol, it's not like I was hiding who I am or anything. Anyone in the Northeast knows who I am and what I run. I don't "bash" USACi or it's rules, I do compete in USACi events and even promote them on my website, actually I probably promote the USACi shows around here more than any other USACi competitor in New England, I'm sure the NY guys do more promoting in their area, but I do a lot here in New England. I'll throw my ideas on classes for USACi in hopes that more of my competitors will give USACi a shot, and quite a few have.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Easy Jimbo, he does compete in USACi and does promote USACi. Check out his website.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

SPL Blazer wrote:
lol, it's not like I was hiding who I am or anything. Anyone in the Northeast knows who I am and what I run. I don't "bash" USACi or it's rules, I do compete in USACi events and even promote them on my website, actually I probably promote the USACi shows around here more than any other USACi competitor in New England, I'm sure the NY guys do more promoting in their area, but I do a lot here in New England. I'll throw my ideas on classes for USACi in hopes that more of my competitors will give USACi a shot, and quite a few have.

so you own your own org? wouldnt that make you a industry profesional, and make money off of what we do, yet lay claim to the "stock" record in your sig...just wondering
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm

busted thats why i said go back to drag a while ago
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 pm

I DONT KNW I LIKE TELLEN PPL I RUN PRO LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Nice wrote:
Easy Jimbo, he does compete in USACi and does promote USACi. Check out his website.

Ill listen to you nice... But im not listening to this guy anymore i just cant take a man serious that owns another org wanting to help usaci and if we pay attention all he has done is "Female dog" about something that isn't gonna change so it makes me wonder Thanks for letting meknow nice i will ease up but i just dont see how this is a good thing it controdictes itself in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm

I hear ya.
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

change the rules for the better
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremeloudaudio.com
JustinTD
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
JustinTD

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Some points for you on SPL...

1) in 2008 he was NOT running NESPL ... so he was Stock.
2) he does not make money on the back of USACi, he offers a seperate format for competing. I haven't been to his shows yet but my team has.
3) He does promote USACi and I have never heard anything negative come out of his mouth about USACi. He points out things as a competitor he would like to see, just like any of us do.

Now, we've gotten way off topic. Let's all step back and get back on the subject of class changes and ideas how to make things great all over the country and how to improve instead of putting eachother down. If we can't do this, then I am done with this drama.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Stop banging yourhead on your computer fool its all good.... Im done on that subject
Back to top Go down
JustinTD
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
JustinTD

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey, if I didn't bang my head on the computer I would be out killing people LOL .. j/k ... no bro its all good, I'm not stressing bout nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keep the class or change them   keep the class or change them - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keep the class or change them
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3