Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Chopping at the numbers... Vote_lcapChopping at the numbers... Voting_barChopping at the numbers... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Chopping at the numbers... Vote_lcapChopping at the numbers... Voting_barChopping at the numbers... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe dollar crank quad drive world build state disc louisiana silence kyle 2010 80inches contest record stereo broken pics Johncarr globe songs crzyblondgrl chef records finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Chopping at the numbers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StreetbeatExpedition
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
StreetbeatExpedition

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Chopping at the numbers... Empty
PostSubject: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:08 am

Returned sunday from the SecondSkin show in PHX, gained again, after shrinking my box a little and changing to 4 4in round ports i gained .3db and finished Mod 0-1000 with a 140.5. Now im going to shrink the box a little more and keep the 4 4in round ports. What im going to try is:

Box...20 x 33 x 14 should put me around 4.7...

4 4in round ports firing a different direction should tune around 50...

My truck peaked at 51 hz... affraid

Totally took me by suprise and didnt have a cd for streetbeat that played 51hz...so a low score of 137...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com
grandpointkiller
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
grandpointkiller

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am

If your truck peaks at 51 hz try tuning a lil lower than 50hz maybe 42-46hz that should get you around your peak frequency.
Back to top Go down
http://www.everythingcaraudio.blogspot.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 am

are you sure that those changes are what got ur .3

my guess is you dont have enough data to suppor that..

You are doing well, and heading in the right direction, just need to start considering all other variables if you want to substantiate your gains.

ACV, ACA, DCv, DCv drop at burp. Temp. Deck settings. Seat Door placement,vent settings. box position. fuel level. for starters...
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:14 am

more battery power / alternator charging power !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StreetbeatExpedition
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
StreetbeatExpedition

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 pm

well i have a 200 amp alternator, right now just one kinetik 1800(plans of a second one as soon as i figure out where to put it). I punched in #'s and have come up with this:

4.91 cuft (before all displacement)
4-4in flared ports 10 in long
subs facing up
ports facing passenger side
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 pm

i'm in sound quality dude ... can't help much in the spl part ...
my box is tuned to 20 hz with the cabin tuned at 28 to 30 hz ...
it does 135 db but very aggressive ... " on a Linear Power 502hv "
1 200 amp alt with 5 batteries with a astron on standby ...

in the spl world you might try 2 8volt and 2 6volt batteries and run them ser / per to 14.4volts and give it hell !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopping at the numbers...   Chopping at the numbers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopping at the numbers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: