Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_lcapProstock unlimited or Mod ???????? Voting_barProstock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_lcapProstock unlimited or Mod ???????? Voting_barProstock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records broken contest kyle globe record state chef quad silence world build dollar songs crank pics louisiana Johncarr disc crzyblondgrl 80inches 2010 drive Audiopipe stereo finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????

Go down 
+15
TECH114
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
hunterw
sanman
taz
mod4000
dbdaddy
rd s10
Navi
El Jimador
Moonie
12" tC
Stingraysevenout
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

which one?????????????
Prostock unlimited
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_lcap56%Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 19 ]
MOD using truck something different
Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_lcap44%Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Empty
PostSubject: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:20 am

What do you guys think.... I cant decide yet.
Back to top Go down
12" tC

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:32 am

I like the idea of you pushing what you have in your truck to the limit just to see what number you can produce when you have the advantage of the unlimited class. Just seems like a waste not to find out what you can do without constraints. Good luck in what ever you choose Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 am

flip a coin and do it
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:05 am

12" tC wrote:
I like the idea of you pushing what you have in your truck to the limit just to see what number you can produce when you have the advantage of the unlimited class. Just seems like a waste not to find out what you can do without constraints. Good luck in what ever you choose Jimbo.

Thats a damn good arguement there.... Thank you

And Moonie thats how i pick the NFL games so i know that dont work lol thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 am

whan you bet on a NFL game....every game is a winner...50/50 chance of winning....and whats up with the usac site its allnew and fancey
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 am

They are all highclass Muy chingons now ......LOL
Back to top Go down
El Jimador
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 am

Sounds very interesting! I myself will either be stock-unlimited, prostock-unlimited or both. But this time I'm going where the competition is!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 am

starts with a p ends in ussy
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:52 am

i say stay in pro
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:35 am

Whats up Jimbo? You scared of your own team? Get your ass in a mod class and be bangin.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 am

As it has been every since I met you. You win a class u move up. You have 1 more ps class to do. Then move up.

Either class you choose u will do great in.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 am

i agree with rob , u work hard on your sht so you will do great , i wont vote as i dont like to tell people what they sould do .

if i make it thru the winter and stay open maybe i can play again it is hard to watch from the side lines .

the best i have to show for myself is a 5th in a mode class from 2005 .
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:22 pm

well jimbo I say pro unlimited man like Rob said 1 more class, and your gooooooood.

now ill say this I hope you dont have the issues I had with the added power. My driverside subs kept excursing so badly it would break the trim ring in peices, and completely pull the spider off the basket. My number at finals was on 2 subs, but didnt know this till 2 nights ago lol. Oh well get this part of it figured out man, and like I texted you when i did my first night of testing on all 6 amps 165.6 isnt an issue unmanned.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Thanks bro.... I say its prostock unlimitted if Mark will go to i love the idea of us in this class... But it must stay friendly i respect Mark wayyyyy to much But this would sound like fun. And i remember rob always had a problem with one sub in unlimited years ago so there must be something to that Jeff iwill try my best to figure it out....
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

do both Smile
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Lol mod 4k and pro unlimited
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Okay well yall are fired ...LOL
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Were u really going to listen to anyone, I know your going to do what you want homie. Just whatever u decide do your thing
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm

we try to get along with everyone , just like family we may have a ripple but alls good in the end , i may have to start out slow and low but that all depends on my customers this winter , it needs to be alot better than this summer , i will own shop instead of renting and that will cost more per month .
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Jimbo just do your thing whatever that may be, Now is the time to figure it out. Our van doesnt have a thing in it naked she is. Just wait lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm

NO Box eithter???????????????? Or jst bare in the back?????
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm

you would ask about bare back! fkin texans
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:15 pm

She just naked in the rear, We are changing the box in late january for charles bday party that yall will be attending lets see if he can get in the mop closet again with the stripper
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:44 pm

What ever class makes u happy. Also one that u have enought time to build..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
daddy_j

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:50 pm

I say mod in the s10, just because Im in prostock 1801 and up, lol. Na ,do prostock and next year killem in mod class with the s10. Your numbers are getting closer to mod class anyways. You would of had 2nd at finals in almost all of the mod classes anyways, lol.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 pm

True that we are enjoying the build this time no stress just good times that's what we are looking forward to in 2010 Jimbo we should be ready in time for December 13th be ready cuz we are lmao
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:23 am

Should be a good turnout Chris Pate is helping on it as well so there should be a few more sq cars to help fill that big assss parking lot.. Hopefully this year it wont be shhhity weather
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 am

Yeah right u knw it's going to be cold as fornicate..... I'm driven the grandam over there that thing has a heater that works ac that works and I can recline the seats..... If I can fix the explorer I'll toe the s10 there but don't see that happen yet....
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 am

We had a heater for ur ass last year, I believe it got so hot in that trailer that people started going outside to cool off. We will be fine just bring ur ass
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

No doubt on the heater and some good football to go with that lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????   Prostock unlimited or Mod ???????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prostock unlimited or Mod ????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: