Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Vote_lcapWELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Voting_barWELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Vote_lcapWELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Voting_barWELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics drive kyle record Audiopipe broken 2010 build crank Johncarr records crzyblondgrl globe contest dollar silence state disc chef louisiana finals 80inches songs quad world stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT

Go down 
+6
SQcrewcab
TECH114
supadave
Stingraysevenout
Upzaw2000
sanman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Empty
PostSubject: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 pm

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK, AND THIS YEAR DIDNT EXACTLY PAN OUT TO WHAT I FULLY WANTED IT TO, BUT

MOD HERE I COME
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:11 pm

oh lawd..... this is gonna be good...

gotta van? Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:13 pm

NOT YET BUT SOON
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 pm

woot... well good luck man... u gonna go for on of the lower classes... or up classes Smile... i couldnt ammagine u running in 0-1000
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 am

Ima do mod wit da truck... Or pro unlimited but only use one more d5 and see what goes.... I havent decided yet... Jeff stay wit da truck lets be different..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 am

nope to late im dow with the pink man
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:02 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd trador jk Im sure you will do well sir.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 am

with the pink so that means that este's sold his van right.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:59 am

Jeff in pink. That's so sweet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:01 am

Charles does not build vans and then sell them later..... No No No LOL

Last edited by SQcrewcab on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:11 pm

He isn't buying pinky he was just saying he felt like pink its a charles saying...... He is crossing over.... oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm

well I had fun in stock, and then prostock, and well its time for mod
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:22 pm

We all like it pink o wait a minute that's a different show lol Sanman mod welcomes you and Jimbo if that's what u choose van or not you guys have the skills now get to building
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
He isn't buying pinky he was just saying he felt like pink its a charles saying...... He is crossing over.... oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD

OH really?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Ummmmmmm or i could be lost... looks like im wrong...LOL
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Jeff and Jimb o both will do great in mod. both have more than enough skillz and work ethic to do great in mod.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 pm

good luck bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm

2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 pm

i was waiting for that
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 am

i just got a good laugh thank you Chad lol wish i would have thought of it first ya azzzzzzzzzzzzhole...hehe

Thanks Rob im still undecided weather to go unlimited prostock or a Mod class either way it will be with Truck but i will keep current build in it and at batts since i can use entire bed and add a sub or two.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT   WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELL I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN PROSTOCK BUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: