Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Vote_lcapfinals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Voting_barfinals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Vote_lcapfinals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Voting_barfinals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef Audiopipe 2010 louisiana world songs silence Johncarr dollar crank stereo crzyblondgrl record pics state broken drive disc globe kyle 80inches build contest records finals quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My 2009 season and World Finals thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamProdigyMike
TeamProdigyMike

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-14

finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Empty
PostSubject: My 2009 season and World Finals thanks   finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:06 pm

My 2009 Season and WORLD FINALS Thanks!
By: TEAM PRODIGY MIKE
TEAM CROSSFIRE CAR AUDIO

This 2009 season has been a very long one. It started Shortly after the New Years Day. We started planning for the new season. And took on a big build and to have it ready for SBN 2009. After a lot of hard work it was done. Now many months later it feels like it was just yesterday that we were getting ready for SBN and the rest of 2009.
The First and most important people that I must thank would be My loving wife Jen. Without her love and support, I would have never had the time to work all those hours on the Aztek. And It was hard for her to watch our 2 kids wile I was working on the Aztek, And attending over 20 shows this year ( Db Drag, Bass Race, IASCA, MECA, and some local shows). But her belief in me was strong all year long. Also I must thanks my son Michael. Most of you know that he helped me watch his younger brother at most of the shows this year. Without his help I never would have been able to attend so many shows. All of the help he gave me with testing and writing down all the info in our log books. And thanks to my youngest son Gabe , Even though he is only 2, It would not have been the same without him there giving the High 5s when we won and the hugs when we lost. My wife Jen and son Gabe were able to attend finals with me, Michael could not get out of school to be there. But he was there in sprit (and with a phone call right after I won). When I won World Finals If they were not there to share it with me it would not have been the same. Thank all of you for your love.
Next group of people that I need to thank would be my TEAMMATES. Steve Mick, And Adam Triff. Without there help building and testing none of this year would have happened. You guys helped keep me focused all year long. And your help and understanding when I could not make it to work on some of the TEAMS vehicles due to spending some time at home with my family. Thanks you guys!!!
The next round of thanks has to go out to Rodger Bridges And Crossfire Car Audio. When we started this build for SBN. I talked to Rodger and he kicked some butt to get me my amps and subs in time. For all the support that you gave throughout the year. Your believe in me all year long and at Finals. Also being there in the lanes for our WORLD CHAMPOINSHIP. All the members of TEAM CROSSFIRE that were in the lanes to support me in the WORLD FINALS Round of Finals. Including TEAM XS SPL, Jeffery and Chad. And anyone else that was there that I might of missed. I would also like to thank Crossfire for making such a GREAT product. I ran the same 4- XS 12” subs and the same 4 - xp2400 all year long. Without any failures of any kind!!!! I never needed any recones either!!! Crossfire makes some GREAT products Thanks!!!
Next I have to thanks Vernon Sargent. Without him competing a crossed from me all year and keeping me at the top of my game. He pushed me all year. I could not have been so ready to win World Finals this year without him in the lanes at all of the shows. Also his support to help me stay focused at finals with all the stuff that was going on. You pulled me aside and said “tune it out and stay focused” Thank you for that it DID help. Also thanks to Scott Van Riper. Your support at Carlisle and at Finals was really appreciated! And for that matter your support all year long! Mike Singer (2008 World Champion in the 149.9 class). And Clayton Thanks for your support this year. Sorry to anyone that I might have forgot. Thank you for all that you have done for me this year.
Also I would like to Kinetik Power Cells. I have been using the 2000 since the beginning of 2007 season and they are still going strong.
So thank you all for the 2009 Season and without all of you this would not have been possible.

Being the 2009 BASS RACE WORLD CHAMPION OF THE 140.db - 149.9db class!!!

P.S. Hope to see you all at SBN 2010!!
Back to top Go down
TeamProdigyMike
TeamProdigyMike

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 season and World Finals thanks   finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:11 pm

I hope that everyone had a good time
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 season and World Finals thanks   finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 pm

well i didnt get a chance to really see any of the bass racers. but congrats anyways.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 season and World Finals thanks   finals - My 2009 season and World Finals thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 2009 season and World Finals thanks
Page 1 of 1