Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Most impressive at finals.. Vote_lcapMost impressive at finals.. Voting_barMost impressive at finals.. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Most impressive at finals.. Vote_lcapMost impressive at finals.. Voting_barMost impressive at finals.. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive contest crank Audiopipe songs chef world broken 2010 80inches dollar stereo quad louisiana Johncarr globe pics kyle state finals record disc build crzyblondgrl records silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Most impressive at finals..

Go down 
+20
jmorri
Navi
la2lvtom
rd s10
Stingraysevenout
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Alan
hunterw
shadescustomtint
scionsoloxb
Talonesi
Nice
money_inc
El Jimador
cody08
TECH114
2003f150
SQcrewcab
bruce-bruce
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Most impressive at finals.. Empty
PostSubject: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 am

I dont want anyone to think that their numbers were not good, as everyone did a great job, there were 3 numbers done by people that in my mind stood out above and beyond so I wanted to recognize that in my mind what they did was the shizzle.

and in no paticular order...

Kumar. crazy insane number. left me speechless honestly. very impressive my friend. And the way everything is installed in the back of that van is sexy as hell.... everything about this van impressed me. Not only loud, but sexy. Man them seats. the box. the crazy ass woofer config, by the way, you dont need that many batts, you should donate 5-10 to me as a tax ride off.

Josh brown. sb3 coming out the gate 161+ and would of had the score he wanted if a woofer hadnt let go. Either way hell of a number, and I know you have more. problem is your backward. its volume to the right. NOT THE LEFT......geesh...... Soon we will get BuZZZZZZZZZy, only question is will it be 95 times buzy or 99 times buzy....haha

Mark Brus, Cartunes.....crazy number for stock...very impressive. And going away from the norm, and breaking the mold for a paticular vehicle. outstanding job.

congrats to all...all world champs. and all deserving.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 am

I think i would have to add Hunter Warrens score to that also. He did a 162.8 in stock 1801-3k. Set the new outlaw record with same score and beat the old one by 1.9db..
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:54 am

yes, sorry hunter, I was a machine for most of finals. and didnt get all the details. heck of a number for sure. congrats. and in a mazda to correct?
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am

Yep, Mazda. Nice to see something besides a S-dime.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 am

So I take it Josh is upgrading????
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 am

my guess is no. that woofer only let go because of a loading issue.

we have had 0 woofer failure due to "woofer" problems. The AQ HDC-A will do whatever you want it to do.

Im just being silly with the buzzzy. more of buzzzzz. cause thats what he hears about all the time
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:15 am

Thanks for the compliment Bruce. Next yr Paint job and alternator. I wouldn't need that much batt..

Josh that's a crazy ass box design.
Mark impressive last yr and this yr.
Hunter grats on championship and record. I saw your ride but didn't get to meet you. next time.

Everyone at finals is a winner in my book.

Bruce-Bruce love that new Sig..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:40 am

Impressive numbers for sure. I was also impressed with the silver blazer on the db drag side. Was told it did a 160 at 45hz. And it competed in the deathmatch after a little demo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
El Jimador
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:51 am

Thanks for the props Bruce. Means alot to me to get compliments. I felt bad to see you having all the problems, I know we would have seen some impressive numbers outa that van. Kumar you never cease to amaze me, the guy that came in second was already defying the laws of nature. Hunter was nice to meet you and man that was an awsome number especially for you first year out. Was nice to see somebody do something besides a crx or an s10.

I'd also add jeff Rowlands to the list. 164.2 and wasn't even using the alternators. DAMN!
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 am

Rowlands for sure. That van is nasty. I love watching him demo it and just hurting unsespecting people lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:16 am

how could i forget rowlands. holly ish, im so sorry. he has came a long way in a short time. great guy. good job.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:37 am

seen a ford ranger with a red top in stock 601-1800 do a 160.0. caught me eye as well since its not a s10 or rex
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Damn, i did not see that truck as i am a Ranger suporter myself. Who has the rager?
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:19 pm

he really dont come on here. name is donnie
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Also, Chad S. In 601-1800 Stock. Dont remember # but i know it was good.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:25 pm

No one was impressed with the loudest van? drunken
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Nice wrote:

not really
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Talonesi wrote:
Nice wrote:

not really
X2.... although it was a nice smoke show... cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:09 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
Nice wrote:

not really
X2.... although it was a nice smoke show... cheers cheers cheers cheers

Nice guy. Making fun of someones misfortune at World Finals. Rolling Eyes
Guess that's what a 66 on music will do.
He still is a World Champion.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:15 am

it was a good effort nice, unfortunatly a 166 if it dont hold for 30 seconds dont mean anything in sb..

His mod score was respecatbe. great ehh, but respectable.

Nice to see it make the trip for sure. and conragts to him.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 am

Rowland beat the Dung Pile outta those guys and it was great to watch that cuz the one guy said he mite puke haha that's what happens when u get in a van that moves the windsheild alot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:02 am

congrats to everyone. kumar i about Dung Pile myself when you did that 166 on your first wr run man. that was crazy lol.

congrats to chad stoulil. BIG number in 601-1800. made me look bad lol. 162.3 seemed like almost every class had good numbers put up
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:47 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
it was a good effort nice, unfortunatly a 166 if it dont hold for 30 seconds dont mean anything in sb..

Bruce thanks for being a stand up competitor and best of luck to you.

BTW, for the haters, he only came with half the power (that's all he needed)........se ya next year.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Nice wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:

BTW, for the haters, he only came with half the power (that's all he needed)........se ya next year.
To bad he dont have to smart attitude you seem to have .. how bout you let him get on here and talk i bet the convos would go much different. hes a good guy, and i doubt he would of stuck the snippy little "all he needed" comment in im sure..your bringing un needed BS his direction.. ill just say he did need it.. but got lucky.. the volume charles unpauses his deck on would of beat him..
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:52 pm

x10000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Alan wrote:
Nice wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:

To bad he dont have to smart attitude you seem to have .. how bout you let him get on here and talk i bet the convos would go much different. hes a good guy, and i doubt he would of stuck the snippy little "all he needed" comment in im sure..your bringing un needed BS his direction.. ill just say he did need it.. but got lucky.. the volume charles unpauses his deck on would of beat him..
First of all I DON'T SPEAK FOR HIM AND DON'T HOLD WHAT I SAY AGAINST HIM.
I SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND HOLD MY OWN.
I'M NOT BRINGING NOTHING IN HIS DIRECTION SO DON'T DO THAT TO HIM.
DIRECT YOUR BS TO ME AND ME ONLY, I CAN HANDLE IT.
IT IS MY OBSERVATION THAT IF A PERSON ISN'T IN THE YOU GUYS CLICK THEN YOU DON'T RESPECT HIM.
MIKE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A USACi COMPETITOR, HE'S DONE A FEW DRAG SHOWS BUT HIS HEART IS WITH USACi.
HOW DARE YOU SAY HE WAS LUCKY. HOW IS WINNING BY OVER A HALF DB LUCKY?
I DON'T KNOW CHARLES BUT FROM WHAT I DO KNOW OF HIM HE IS A GREAT COMPETITOR AND IS WELL RESPECTED. HE CERTAINLY HAS MY RESPECT AS WELL.
AS HARD AS YOU TRY, NONE OF YOU HATERS CAN TAKE AWAY MY FRIENDS ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
I'M PROUD OF HIM.
PLEASE DON'T LET ME QUALIFY FOR FINALS NEXT YEAR. YOU AIN'T SEEN ATTITUDE.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 pm

your so stupid.. i do respect him..your just hunting for him to get his ass kissed.. and its not going to happen.. maybe you should read my post again.. i think hes a good guy.. ive met him at 2 different finals.. and he in NO WAY at all acts anywhere close to how you do. as for winning by over .5.. the scores should of been 68 plus easy in the class..
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Finals brings the best out of everyone.

I am officialy declaring this forum a giant cock fight. (rooster)

competitor stanby

Fight !!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Who are we talking about NICE???? I came in at the wrong end of this i guess..... Mike ??? Class and do i know him???? Dammmit i need to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most impressive at finals..   Most impressive at finals.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most impressive at finals..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next