Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Vote_lcapDidnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Voting_barDidnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Vote_lcapDidnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Voting_barDidnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef drive kyle world stereo records quad crzyblondgrl 80inches silence crank globe louisiana finals Johncarr 2010 contest pics state broken disc dollar build Audiopipe songs record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways

Go down 
+5
SPL2K
supadave
SQcrewcab
bruce-bruce
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Empty
PostSubject: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 am

About 4 weeks ago, I decided to make finals, haha. There are a LOT of people that I need to thank for all there help for me even making it. So here goes, if I left anyone out please dont feel bad, Im bad at remembering.

My wife. I pushed you to the limit, and you got 6ft in my ass, but all is good and I love you.

Justin, for coming over every single day for almost two weeks, and giving me Dung Pile about every little thing I did. lol it was much appreciated.

Josh, for helping on weekends and when you can thru out the week.
Cat-for letting josh help out.

Ryan McCue- for giving me constant Dung Pile about how much time i had prior to starting, and for making it blk before loud.

Sanman-cause you always keep me on my toes, and up to date.

Jeff C, and Meghan thanks for the help, and stopping by, and giving me Dung Pile. You guys are always there when it counts. Thanks

Aj, for rolling out with the batts, who says you cant do 100+mph in a Ldog with 20 batts in it.....haha

Dj at AQ-not enough can be said about the service and product you provide to your customers. Your time and effort into what we do is gratefully appreciated. I hope you see it payback 10 fold.

Jasa at DD. probably the smartest dude I haev ever meet when it comes to what we do. Thanks for alll the educational sessions. Every one is like a eye opening experience. Cant wait to get buZZZZZZZZZy. U DIG!

Scottie J @XS Power- top notch support, thanks Scottie for all the conversations, help, tips, and follow up. Nice booth. were there anyother batt companys there? haha.

Doug Lundy- for all the help /advice, and help with reconing on sat "Mr Shim"

Jerry Davis and NW AUDIO staff- the time u guys afforded me was the most important I had, unfortunatly the time at the shop was the loudest she was, haha! Thanks and look forward to helping/supporting you any way I can...

Scott C-for constantly giving me Dung Pile, and pushing me to even do this. and for checking up on me.

Alan Hall-for the many many conversations, thanks a lot

Estes- for all the conversations thru out the yr, i still forgot to kick you in the balls. BUT ITS COMING.

Rob K- for the astro conversations we had and the friendship.

Thanks to all those that stopped by and offered help, was much appreciated. SHows how much of a big family this really is.

Special shout out to SUPA DAVE, yo bish, I drove that Dung Pile....haha
ur a crazy mofo, but I like ya. thanks for all the props. and the words of encouragement when I was pissed as all get out. Nothing like finals at half volume.

and with that.

Im out....

o yeah...one last thing. .

I farted.... lol!
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 am

Bruce, that van looked sick with those wheels man.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Agreed... it looked GREAT Bruce! The important part was that you showed up, and before all of us!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:05 pm

yea man you showed up an you did yo thing an that is all that matters, like you said some got a taste of what it was gonna do before the smoke show but me i missed out. damnit, wish you wouldn't be gettin out man but i feel ya bro good luck in what you do while your out hope to see you at a show or at finals next year an like i said man you have my respect, i can't do nothing but respect a man who worked his ass off all weekend long an didn't give up that speaks volume's about you man an i hope some other ppl saw that too. much love for ya man
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
DD. Z.

hmmm.. scratch

and you forgot about me for "never returning your phone calls" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:57 pm

lol, @ hughey, i just figured the ol folks home confiscated ur phone. or u dropped it in havasu.....I did mention you though over in the sb section u ol som bich
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Sick van Bruce.. nice color with matching rims..
Great way to get back in the lanes..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Picks of said van?
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Nice wrote:
Picks of said van?

I think supa dave posted some up somewhere. The van looks sick as hell. I want it just to drive it around daily lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

bruce it was good to see you again. awesome van.

Did u buy that from Navi LOL
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 pm

LOL I ask Bruce the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 am

thanks kumar, for your support this weekend, and letting me use the mic stand. by the way, were brothers now....check the sig....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways   Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt win, or come close, but thanks anyways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: