Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Vote_lcapBig up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Voting_barBig up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Vote_lcapBig up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Voting_barBig up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 stereo globe quad contest kyle build songs louisiana world crank Audiopipe disc Johncarr broken silence crzyblondgrl pics dollar finals chef 80inches record drive state records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!

Go down 
+5
DMAN
Nick
mod4000
hunterw
Big_Steve_RD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:34 pm

I want to say thanks to all of you! and at the same time appologize for not being there with you. Most of the guys already know my reasons.

With what happened i had to be in Chicago. I felt terrible but was in not a good place emotionally and many things i had to take care of.

You guys are the best not just competitors but as loyal freinds!

i VERY MUCH APPERCIATE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 pm

your the man steve.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Sorry I couldnt do better for ya but next year is the beginning of the new REVOLUTION
Back to top Go down
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Wish i wouldve had a little more time to do better. Thanks for having an outstanding product for us to work with. Look forward to the new year!
I can say that there is a great group of guys on team revolution!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Steve, sorry you couldnt be there man, it was a great turn out for the team, I have much work ahead of me. see ya soon big man.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 pm

No problem man..... Wish I could of gotten u a pro 0-600 world title but there was a fag name Troy that was in the way .... Lol just platen Troy.... Thanks for suporting us....
Back to top Go down
12" tC

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks Steve for your help this past couple of months. Im not Team Revolution yet, workin on it though. Hope 3rd in ps 0-600 with 1 Hw 12 and a D5 works for you this year.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:17 pm

hey everyone did awsome by attending finals, and not letting your sponsor down thats what its all about they stick by you and you represent them well for that i applaud everyone no matter hat place they took at finals.

Steve I would have done the same thing you did man have no regrets about the decision you made because if you didnt go you would have regreted it the rest of your life man.
Back to top Go down
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:37 pm

you guys are the best for real.

Not even just #'s u do but all of you are good with me and are invited to my b day on dec 5th

we will be at club opera if any of the team revolution guys want to come to atlanta for it let me know before hand so i can get you on the list

http://www.operaatlanta.com/

vip is that section overlooking the crowd so guys who dont even like clubs will like this place.

but if you say you are going u have to come. Its 200.00 per person i put on list for me to pay. We will be poping bottles and celebrating so let me know if you want to come. Would be cool to celebrate my bday with some of you.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:42 pm

i just might have to take u up on that offer Smile
Back to top Go down
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:59 pm

your more than welcome but you will need dress clothes
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 pm

lol ill wear my work clothes
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:34 am

Dat fool dont have any dress clothes....LOL JK

Steve i didn't get a chance to thank you on your post sorry just saw it... Thank you for all you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!   Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big up to all the Team Revolution guys!!
Page 1 of 1