Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Vote_lcapfinals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Voting_barfinals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Vote_lcapfinals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Voting_barfinals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe Johncarr louisiana crzyblondgrl dollar crank contest quad drive 2010 broken songs 80inches world disc records record globe stereo chef kyle silence finals pics state build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!

Go down 
+7
DMAN
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
Stingraysevenout
krazy_rabbit
rd s10
hunterw
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Empty
PostSubject: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 am

well my first and most important thank yous go to my wife and son. for being patient with me and being super supportive. i could have never have gotten this far with out you cheromee and callan!

to my boy PHIL, thank you so much for helping me day and night, building her,painter her, putting her back together! and never running out of bad jokes and pepsi lol.i doubt i would have made it this far without you philbert.

ADRIAN AND CHET thank you guys for towing her for me! 15 hr drives show you your true friends and you guys were there for me. i cant tell you enough how much i appreciate that. i hope we can all be bringing vehicles next year Smile

to AARON, it was finally glad to meet you in person. youre one of my best friends and i know youll always be there to help me where you can.im sorry we couldnt get you working right in the lanes. but thank you for helping me at finals like when my deck shorted out LOL. and tell your wife thank you for playing with callan and keeping him calm

TO WEAKSAUCE MOONIE! thank you for letting me borrow that D9 homie! i know i couldnt have done a wr run with out it! you came through for me. and thanks for being popo potrol on the turnpike LOL.
AND JAKE! thanks for blowing my D9 you fornicating asshole!!!! lol! lol!

DARREN. it was good to see you. and that was a very good score you put up with little to no build or testing time. thanks for letting me borrow your ext cord and helping get me starting in the louder side of my comp. career lol.

to drew and gabe thank you guys for helping me keep a level head and to help me think and not get to excited. and drew, thanks for the little tid bits of advice that started WAY back when the subby was the thorne in my side lol.

TO DARYAL it was good to finally meet you buddy. your truely a great person, and ill always be there if you need help buddy! and thanks for the pizza! lol. and your ext cord as well lol.

TO my team db driven family, nene, it was good to meet you! i hope to see you soon. and hopefully in the lanes!and jimbo it was finally good to meet you as well. ill have to call you sometime! to MR. WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH ME WITH HIS TONGUE aka troy. lol. your a rowdy mafucker man lol. im glad you got the win! Sad but i feel bad for daryal Sad it was good to meet you buddy. i hope you can stay loud :)to SUPADAVE, it was good to meet you as well buddy. i cant say enough about how friendly and how nice of a guy you were! and ROB thank you for the contining help you have giving me through this short time ive known you! and for the nickname LOL. and for getting my trophy LOL. my phone never went off and i was watching cars with my son LOL.

to the people i finally got to meet! ryan it was good to meet you buddy! i wish we could have chatted longer! and jeff aka twisted image, it was also good to meet you buddy. great score btw. i hope whatever you do next is as sucessful as this years finals for you. and nick walters great convo we had man. your truely a cool guy. and very good score too! and jeff sanford, also another great top notch guy.

to SANMAN< thank you for the pointers man.im sure ill better my score with all the stuff we have talked about. it was finally good to meet you in person as well. you are a lot more laid back then i could have imagined lol. afro

to STEVE MILLER,RD AUDIO. i wish you could have been there big guy, but id like to thank you for letting me be on team revolution and always being supportive of me. cant say thank you enough.

to SCOTTIEJ @ XS POWER, thank you for always taking care of my battery needs and rediculous questions LOL. though i never got to talk to you at finals i hope next year we can.

TO MATT @ MECHMAN, thank you for getting me set up with a kickass alty buddy. and taking care of me when i needed it!

and TO ANT @ SECOND SKIN AUDIO, thank you for being extremely helpful and getting me the best deadener on the market. and it seems the more we talk the better of friends we become. i cant wait to see you at your show on oct 17th.

and i really hope i didnt forget anyone. this is kinda a big deal for me lol. its my first one so anyone i didnt mention, im sorry and you know that you helped me somehow and ill always be grateful for it! lol.

p.s......WHOOOODIE WHOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 am

NICE TO FINALLY GET TO HANG OUT WITH U BUDDY.... CONGRATS AGAIN..... NOW I NEED TO GO FIGURE OUT WHATS I BROKE.....
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:56 am

you jerk. you forgot me. lol. im very proud of you buddy. congrats on everything. its my turn for tacos next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 am

And bring me back my radio fool..... (darrell)

Hunter Damn glad for ya bro.... Damn glad you put up one sick number and as a rookie you DA MAN ...
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
And bring me back my radio fool..... (darrell)

Hunter Damn glad for ya bro.... Damn glad you put up one sick number and as a rookie you DA MAN ...

LOL I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE BACK IN TIME... ILL ROLL DOWN THERE AND DROP IT OFF ON DAY THIS MONTH...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 am

Naw bro just flippin ya shitt... Bring it to Dec show unless you just feel like making the drive... Always good to see ya so whatever works for you bro
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 am

good job,kick ass number. now get out there and get crackin! no reason to take a break..lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 am

hunter jimbo wasn't there so someone had to try to molest you on sunday.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 am

Anytime brotha ANYTIME....... Congrats on all your acomplishments this year bro and I'm here if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 pm

congrats hunter! it was great to meet you.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Hunter AKA 85%

Your 100% in my book bro. you and Darren holding it down over there. U 2 are a major part of this team and glad to have you around.

Awesome F-ing numbers
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Congrats bro. We need to meet up again. I am happy for you bro. GREAT fornicating SCORE!!! Me, You, wifes and kids, Padre? Whats up?
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:39 pm

man padre....thats like a 21hr drive Sad lol. how about you come down to hobbs on my birthday april 3rd and hitmoonies triple! hes giving away wreslting champion belts! your boys would love them man!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:40 pm

and thank you rob! we hold it down in the west! Smile and next year ill be much louder! same class....that you cant take to the bank
Back to top Go down
p_fitzpatrick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
p_fitzpatrick

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Whoooooddiiee Whoooo!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 pm

whooooodie whoooooooo indeed my good friendi
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 am

aprill 3 well ill be there this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!   finals - my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my super long first finals thank you's!!! grab a snack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: