Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My Thanks!!!!! Vote_lcapMy Thanks!!!!! Voting_barMy Thanks!!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc songs 2010 crank silence contest pics crzyblondgrl world drive globe build Johncarr stereo 80inches records quad louisiana finals record kyle state broken dollar chef Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My Thanks!!!!!

Go down 
+19
mod4000
rd s10
ibbangin
Twisted Image
BBGIC
Alan
sanman
Bailey
taz
SBJL
sanmans_kitty
STREETBEATZ19
The_Rowlands
scionsoloxb
Stingraysevenout
KickerRex
rturner
iowan
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 pm

First Id like to think my awesome Team Loud And Clear for a job well done! even with all the problems getting to tulsa you all still rocked.

Richard, Kevin you guys are some of the best and baddest builders in the game. your hard work and dedication to the sport is unsurpassed with Championship Builds in mullti orgs. I think it would be more of a challenge for you guys to try and lose.

Krissy your a pitbull girl, I love you to death aint no one in the sport going to get over on you.

you almost got that 160 unmanned! you smashed your class throwing a super sick number that was higher than alot of the boys in mod and prostock.
you could have taken 3 in 0-1000 mod, you would have taken 5 in 1001-2000 mod, 2nd in 2001-4000, you was 2 10ths from winning 0-600 prostock with only 12 volts, 5th place in prostock 1801- up with only 12 volts and would have also placed in jimbos class.

Wow if we only hadnt had the trouble with the trailer tires we could of had and would of had a few more nice trophies.

Special Thanks to Ralph and Most all of the USACI judging staff for job well done! This was a very well ran event!

Special thanks and Congrats to John Henry and TREO for all your help and wisdom.
You build some bad ass equipment sir this is the second world championship we have won togeather. Next year is going to be ON!!!!!!

Special Thanks to Brad,Tracy & Kicker for Building the loudest speakers in the world and your continued love and support for the team.

Special thanks to Scottie Johnson for your endless help and experience.

Special thanks to my Wife and family for allowing me to do my thing with the business and Team.

Special thanks and congrats go out to Our True friends Chopper,Troy and all the loyal competitors who said hell no when a petitoin was being passed around to keep us out of the lanes for being late due to several problems getting there.

Congrats to Chad on his victory and his sick sick number. cheers
Congrats to Jeff Rowlands awesome job and well deserved Victory cheers
Congrat to Troy on his 0-600 prostock championship win.
Congrats to Josh Brown great run bro you and Ryan McLoud need to just continue work togeather building, you guys make a great team togeather Team McLoud! Wink Am I getting warm?

And most Importantly Thank you to all you freaking, 2 faced, back stabbing,petition signing,crybaby,haters for pushing us to do our very best work. Wink

Im so excited about the new season I cant wait! we will be hosting a lot more shows this year than last and its my goal for the one person to be the point champion of 2010 tongue

If I forgot someone Im sorry! Good Luck to you all this year Be You Friend Or Foe!!!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm

hello donnie , i will admit to one sayiny hi and two to signing a petition , two faced no , we have said hi on several shows , i dont dislike any of you , Great number krissy , rich and kevin .
my only complaint was it seemed to me that this and last year you seemed to stroll in on sunday when most of us made it in friday night and endured the entire weekend as a whole , i did not know you broke down , i did also , left on friday 10 am , broke down in kansas city , rolled in at midnight . so what i am saying is when most of us show up on friday or saturday am , when we see someone show up after every one has run on saturday or sunday am it seems like a dis to all . if u understand this great , if not that is how we felt , that was not to take away krissy a good number two years in a row. CONGRATES to you on your score lets see you for the whole show next year so you can get the props you should have gotten for the score , if you dont like what i said , sorry .
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 pm

damn donnie this is mark hill from car tunes i did not know brad was signed in .
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 pm

ok mark... under the USACi symbol on the top of the screen there is a bar of different buttons... follow it all the way to the right ------------------------------> and click on log out lol just kidding... this is brad and good job on the number... sorry bout ur luck breaking down... what problem you have getting there?
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks Don for all your help as well. EVERYONE on our team is instrumental in making us a success. We can't do without one another and thats what I love about our team. My hats off to you Don, Kev & Kris you all are top notch in my eyes. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Congrats L&C... Awesome #
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Good number! Congrats

What is this about a paticion???? I was gone to a funeral sun did t even know u guys were there till I saw this post
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 pm

great number guys!! congrats!
nice boots BTW krissy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Boots???? Pics??
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 pm

ya she had these pink well it looked like rain or mud boots on...lol. someone has pics im sure.....
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:11 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
ya she had these pink well it looked like rain or mud boots on...lol. someone has pics im sure.....

Not Me!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Awwww lol u go girl !!!! Bet I woulda looked pretty good in those too !! Lol.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 pm

thanks for the congrats and congrats to your team. we talk alot i get along with all of you. i too signed that paper, wasnt because i dis like any of ya . but for about the same reason as marks,,if it was anyone else i would have signed it also just seams unfair to show up sunday and be able to compete, i to never knew ya broke down was just told ya planned to show up sunday... so hope there is no hard feelings , i try to get along with all ...
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 am

congrats krissy on your number you kicked some ass. it was a great year competiting against you all year and i am sure we will see you in the lanes next year.
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:37 am

Donny,
I think Mark said how everyone felt. Granted we all know "stories" grow the more they are told. All we got was that a phone call was made to Ralph to find out if you guys could just show up on Sunday. Now having said that, if you had been there all weekend and had heard that about another competitor wouldn't that have made you upset? Also if Ralph would have said they broke down instead of not wanting to talk about it that would have prevented alot of misunderstanding as well. Next year let's see you guys all weekend so Krissy can get the respect and props she deserves for a hell of a number.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 am

Hmmmmmmmm okay that answer my question on the paticion or however you spell it....LOl And i got to say i was not to particularly happy to see this happen two years in a row myself. Wow im really sorry to hear about the grandfather .. But hell guys i went Fri , Ran Sat then woke up sun morning at 5 and left to go to my best friend from highschools funeral and did like i was supposed to so i really dont see that as a proper excuse. I did what i had to by the RULES that were put forth... As per Ralph so why cant Loud and Clear????? Now i bye no means am trying to make that personal just stating a fact .... I like all of you especially you Donnie but i must say i would have signed it as well if i was there.. I think really it was more of a watch the scores till sat night know you had the winning number and jumped in the car... Now with that said again that is just my opinion on what happend. No matter what EVERYONE should have to follow the same rules... Mine was a DEATH and i still made it. I know that is harsh but its the harsh truth....

NOW AGAIN GREAT NUMBER AND JUST VOICING MY OPINION ON IT.. AND IN NO WAY WILL IT CHANGE MY FEELINGS OF YOURSELF , KEV, CHRISSSY, OR RICH. PERIOD... Still think of all of you as family and honestly family should be able to be honest and still be friends afterwards... Great Job .... FO SHO

And i wish i could have at least been there to talk with yall for a min and me and you donnie ummmmmmm well take a trip to da truck or somethin...HEHE i even brought ya a brownie fool
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:53 am

congrats to the the team, and krissy. hell of a score. good to talk with you guys this weekend and see you in the lanes next year.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 am

As team President I would like to appoligize to all who were upset we were late getting to finals.
It made some people angry but it hurt us most of all we had planned on jumping into several more classes and take a few more wins, we Missed the fun of the after party as well!

If we had made it down on time some would have been mad that we beat them out of a spot on stage.

there was no rule that states you have to be there sat this year so no rule were broken so it was more about the morals with and hurting the feelings of other competitors.

jimbo what would you have done if the funeral had of been on Sat? if he was a friend you still would have went and tryed to run sunday am I wrong?
were sorry and we promise to be on time this next year with that said Im getting off this dreaded fourm and start getting ready to start our 2010 season. were coming back next year full force.
See you all in the lanes
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 pm

donnie , thanks for responding and understanding , i went home last night after being the only one to admit that i signed and said Dung Pile i look like an ass , one as kitty said i heard same thing goind to show up like last year and run sunday and i said bsht. that being said if you understand great if not i stand behind it . Glad to see this mourning others admitting and still feeling same .
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-06-24

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:12 pm

I know Jeff Signed it as well. All that was told was you guys were sitting at home and were gonna pull the same thing as last year.

No one recieved a call from you saying you had triler problems, im sure if you would have called any of your friends at the hall we would have came with our trailers to come pick you up.

But then again, You cant even say hi or talk to most of us anymore, so you dont want to call us friends anymore...so guess there was no one to help ya.

Its horrible that you feel the need to single yourselves out 2 years in a row. You had your chance to get points to avoid people bitching....but you didnt (kevin did Krissy didnt) You had the chance to be there on friday, but didnt.

If you want to quit getting all the negative attention follow the rules. Go get 200+ points, get you @sses to finals on friday, and quit actin so shady around everyone.

Best of luck to you all in 2010
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm

I really wanted to stay neutral on this and not be the one thats gets fingers pointed at more than anyone else, but that will happen regardless so here goes.

if you would have broke down on friday night on the way to the show I wouldnt even have mixed feelings about this, but you admit to breaking down on sat not friday.

Mark Hill spent alot of time on the side of the road in KC replacing a fuel pump if im not mistaken, and still made it there.

2nd I was walking with bruce friday night by the lanes when a ? was asked to Ralph and it went like this how late are we going to allow people to come through the door to compete tmarrow he said and I quote "9am" no exceptions. Well one was made, and for what ever reason for it.

USACI is made up of members people that pay to have them memberships, and they deserve to be heard this is why the petition was typed up, and signed by ide say 90% of the members of USACI that was in attendance for the show. This isnt personal in any way, but factual.

I am not happy with the fact that I spent 300 bux for a hotel room for the weekend when I could have showed up and just ran on sunday. I told alot of people this sunday, and I stand by it it doesnt matter what ya say or try to get done Donny will always have flex room so why even stress over it try to enjoy the weekend and have fun.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 pm

sanman wrote:
I really wanted to stay neutral on this and not be the one thats gets fingers pointed at more than anyone else, but that will happen regardless so here goes.

if you would have broke down on friday night on the way to the show I wouldnt even have mixed feelings about this, but you admit to breaking down on sat not friday.

Mark Hill spent alot of time on the side of the road in KC replacing a fuel pump if im not mistaken, and still made it there.

2nd I was walking with bruce friday night by the lanes when a ? was asked to Ralph and it went like this how late are we going to allow people to come through the door to compete tmarrow he said and I quote "9am" no exceptions. Well one was made, and for what ever reason for it.

USACI is made up of members people that pay to have them memberships, and they deserve to be heard this is why the petition was typed up, and signed by ide say 90% of the members of USACI that was in attendance for the show. This isnt personal in any way, but factual.

I am not happy with the fact that I spent 300 bux for a hotel room for the weekend when I could have showed up and just ran on sunday. I told alot of people this sunday, and I stand by it it doesnt matter what ya say or try to get done Donny will always have flex room so why even stress over it try to enjoy the weekend and have fun.

We left Kc late friday night around 12:00 and broke down with a blown tire on tthe trailer and no spare. we spent the night in chanute Ks because nothing open I called ralph at around 8:30 sat morning we waited for a tire store to open sat morning but they didnt have a tire the size we needed. we unhooked the trailer and Kev and I went back to kc after going thru alot of crap we got a tire mounted and picked up a spare drove bcak to chanute unloaded fix the trailer left and drove down to get there early in the morning sun at around 1:30 or 2:00 I spoke to Ralph couple times with what was going on.

yes alan I wish you would have! We have plenty of proof in tire bills and a hotel bill that we paid for in chanute and one we paid for that we lost our money on in tulsa.

once again we broke no rules!!! it was a issue of morallity and feelings being hurt because you all missed us so much.
Once again I will say were sorry
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 pm

ok. i just really really agree with baileys post.. you guys no doubt bring good scores and competition.. but its useless to do so when people dont respect you as a person..
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Alan wrote:
ok. i just really really agree with baileys post.. you guys no doubt bring good scores and competition.. but its useless to do so when people dont respect you as a person..

I have said sorry 3 times and we wont be late ever again ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as respect cheers
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:03 pm

sanman wrote:

Lets tell the story straight....

Question: How late can people get in tonight?
Answer: 9pm - no exceptions.

the "To compete tomarrow" was either never said or was not heard by me. EVERY YEAR we allow prople to move in on saturday morning for an hour or two. Then move out saturday night, and move in aqain sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 pm

so only 1 step was missed then the move in sat morning its ok like i said flex is allowed.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 pm

if i were you and i am not , i would show my reciepts for the tires and times , hotel papers and then i and many will say sorry that Dung Pile happened , had it been the first time u were late we would not be talkin about it , i read that you were sorry ok ,,,,,, but i think the rules should read for next year if not in the lanes by your time dq , you must run before end of times in saturday . example run time 12 , Dung Pile wont work or broke down reruns between 6 and seven saturday . if not run by that time no sunday . if someone calls ralph as i and u did , ralph finds a small group of judges ( comittee) preselected maybee with som competetors and says so and so broke down has proof what do we do .

what does everyone think of that . fixes drama........i think all of us have a heart and want to see every one that tryes all year get a place at finals
Back to top Go down

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:08 pm

lol!

Last edited by kickercrx on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm

point taken , lets move to next year , good luck to all . ( but with that many sigs im sure we are not done yet )

Last edited by taz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

pics or GTFO? LOL!

Yep I signed it, When it comes doen to it alot of us would help you if you had problems.....But I dont think anyone recieved a call. Hell even Josh and Ryan whom you seem to still be cool with said they had not heard from you since friday when I asked themwhere you guys were.

Best of luck in 2010, I hope you get all your points for all your teammates and classes, and get to the shows on time and get the respect you guys deserve for putting up great numbers! If you have some shows this year im sure Iwill attend to spectate just to support someone who had supported us in the past. Best of luck don and all of L&C, hope you get this year straight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Thanks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Thanks!!!!!   My Thanks!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Thanks!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: