Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Vote_lcapfinals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Voting_barfinals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Vote_lcapfinals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Voting_barfinals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl contest 2010 crank Johncarr 80inches kyle chef dollar record build silence quad finals globe louisiana world state Audiopipe drive broken pics records disc stereo songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS

Go down 
+17
bruce-bruce
SQcrewcab
hunterw
Sampsonite
18inchjeepin
lilboyblue
Twisted Image
The_Rowlands
supadave
cody08
aho77
DANNY BRITAIN
STREETBEATZ19
KickerRex
HellRzR
sanman
21 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:53 pm

GLAD TO SEE YALL COME OUT, AND HAVE A WOUNDEFULL WEEKEND. FINALS ISNT ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT IT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. TO THOSE WHO DIDNT GT TO BE THERE WELL ITS ALSO OK BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT USACI THORUGHOUT THE YEAR BY COMPETING.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Wow Jeff you sound like your getting soft lol. Hope everyone had a great time
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 pm

he mustve had a Long Island Ice Tea cuz them some kind words.. lol
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 pm

no he was good all weekend no fights..lol great job everyone.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 pm

I FOR ONE LOVE COMPETING IN USACI, AND WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE TO HAVE A PLACE TO PLAY. WITHOUT ALL OF YOU ITS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DO THIS.

I LOVE YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 pm

sanman wrote:
GLAD TO SEE YALL COME OUT, AND HAVE A WOUNDEFULL WEEKEND. FINALS ISNT ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT IT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. TO THOSE WHO DIDNT GT TO BE THERE WELL ITS ALSO OK BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT USACI THORUGHOUT THE YEAR BY COMPETING.
VERY WELL PUT SIR! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 pm

sanman wrote:
WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE UNHAPPY WITH THIS WEEKENDS EVENTS, AND ALOT OF CONTEMPLATING NOT RETURNING TO THE LANES.

YES IT SUX, BUT I FOR ONE LOVE COMPETING IN USACI, AND WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE TO HAVE A PLACE TO PLAY. WITHOUT ALL OF YOU ITS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DO THIS.

I LOVE YOU Smile
Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 pm

WELL 97% OF YOU ANYWAYS LOL
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm

sanman wrote:
WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE UNHAPPY WITH THIS WEEKENDS EVENTS, AND ALOT OF CONTEMPLATING NOT RETURNING TO THE LANES.

YES IT SUX, BUT I FOR ONE LOVE COMPETING IN USACI, AND WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE TO HAVE A PLACE TO PLAY. WITHOUT ALL OF YOU ITS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DO THIS.

I LOVE YOU Smile
Smile
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 am

yep finals was a blast for me got to put faces with names, this was my first ever finals. we all suport the organaion just by showing up not just there at finals but all year so sorry for all that didnt get to come
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:18 am

This was my first year at finals really being apart of the spl side of things and I had a great time. I really hope we get an even better turn out next year. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing some great scores. congrats to all those who took home a giant trophy lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 am

guys jeff is speaking kind cause ole supa got ahold of him lmao naw it was cool we was cool everything was just damn cool. i had a blast an i am looking forward to comeing back next year
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 am

nice time also. most who know me know i dont drink. but had about 8 beers and a few shots , so ya know i had fun at the after party ... didnt get time to go around and say hi to too many people spent most the day rewiring , but met a few of the bigger boys and got a few tips,,,thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 pm

mmmm I enjoyed that reach around baby!! hehe

Jen

It was GREAT to see you and Angie again. You're a spitfire Jeff, but a GREAT guy. Don't change.
Back to top Go down
lilboyblue
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
lilboyblue

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 pm

i had a blast!!! me + 1/5th of crown + cool people/cars = a great time x100 and to everyone who saw me sat night..... im sorry :/ sometimes i get a little crazy. and also to who ever it was that helped me drink that 1/5th thx you probly saved my life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidallenwilliams
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Dave... you were AWESOME Saturday night! You are definitely Pimp!

Sorry about the flat on the way home, but glad you made it safely.
Back to top Go down
18inchjeepin
18inchjeepin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:03 pm

I want to thank USACI for putting on a great event, and for sharring with DB Drag. Everything was organized and ran smooth, and you guys were nice, those I talked to, I wish there was a few more ppl I would have met.

Rowlands, sorry for blowing by you guys on the hiway, I tried to wave
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm

i saw ya ..lol.. see i drive that "Female dog" every place ol girl wont quit
Back to top Go down
Sampsonite
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:16 pm

lilboyblue wrote:
i had a blast!!! me + 1/5th of crown + cool people/cars = a great time x100 and to everyone who saw me sat night..... im sorry :/ sometimes i get a little crazy. and also to who ever it was that helped me drink that 1/5th thx you probly saved my life...

huh,,,, dont know who that could have been....... LOL

You did get a little jacked up
Back to top Go down
http://www.MidwestCarAudio.com
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:18 pm

ya know after all the problems i had coming in to finals, i said ill never do this again. but by sunday, after meeting all these great peeps i though i have to do it again! but louder. Smile it was good to meet you jeff.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 pm

you mean i missed the crown...??? darn it lmao
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Nice meeting you Jeff. Great score bro, I think you got a 65, just need to figure it out. Hunter, i am with you, by saturday i was ready to sell everything, by sunday, i was having such a good time with people, even though i had nothing but problems, i am ready to go back next year.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 am

Sanman, congrats dog....

Now get you some spiders and do that 166 we know is in there. geesh, woulda thought of your spider package we were going for efficiency...haha

O and by the way, next time at finals when we decide to go eat with everyone, come back and get me after the hike......
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:29 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
Sanman, congrats dog....

Now get you some spiders and do that 166 we know is in there. geesh, woulda thought of your spider package we were going for efficiency...haha

O and by the way, next time at finals when we decide to go eat with everyone, come back and get me after the hike......

you should know better by now then to ask meghan for direction. she could get lost in the hotel lobby
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:17 am

i think she could get lost in a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kaboom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Nice to meet you man, and thanks for the tips. I was the guy from the db drag side with the crx that came second in your class.
Was cool hanging out with the usac folks, you guys are cool!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:04 pm

THE HIKE WAS FUN UNTILL THE BUM MAN LOL. SHEEEEEEEEEW.

WANTED TO RUN IT AGAIN IN UNLIMITED BUT ITS OK. I WON THE CLASS LAST ONE FOR ME IS 601-1800 PRO THEN ITS A CLEAN SWEEP OF THE PRO DEVISION.

OR

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SELL ME A MOD VAN SO THATS A POSSIBILITY ALSO
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Congrats jeff. Good job as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:36 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm 601-1800
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 pm

SANMAN...you suck on this forum...BUT in person your one cool dude!!!! glad i meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS   finals - TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE IT TO FINALS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: