Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Vote_lcapfinals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Voting_barfinals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Vote_lcapfinals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Voting_barfinals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest songs 80inches globe quad state drive record Johncarr crzyblondgrl finals build chef dollar stereo records crank Audiopipe broken louisiana world disc 2010 kyle pics silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I wish everyone luck at finals!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Empty
PostSubject: I wish everyone luck at finals!!!   finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 pm

I want to wish everyone luck and I hope they have the time of their lives!!! I however will not be there this year either. I have strarted my masters degree program and I have classes this weekend. I want to go really really bad!! I also think in a sad viewpoint that our sport of sq is slowly dying. In my region it is completely dead!! We love SQ out here in Colorado but its gone. I can no longer afford to keep going 12 hours outa my way to get the points to go to finals. The econonmy has struck my profession hard. I have not had a raise in over two years. I want to continue competeing but we will see what next year brings. The mustang is in fantastic shape and can compete at the highest level still. But financially and prior commitments with school has forced me out of this years finals. Hopefully I will see all of ya next year!!

P.S. To my friends Jan and Monte, Muhammed, and to those who know me, I wish ya all the luck in the world and take home those trophies!!!

James
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I wish everyone luck at finals!!!   finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 am

We'll miss ya man. Congrats on the Masters....I wish I had the time to get mine.
Steve was ready for you too man! Dang! Bring it to Daytona and put it in Amateur. Smile
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: I wish everyone luck at finals!!!   finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:54 am

Damn James I was hopin to see you there. You know I always look forward to seeing you guys there. I know the feeling though. Im in the middle of my masters program and plus I just got married last weekend so Im really pushing it. I wish you were coming but get your paper though. Youll be there in spirit man. Thanks fro the years of support help and friendship homie....we gonna try to take home something...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish everyone luck at finals!!!   finals - I wish everyone luck at finals!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish everyone luck at finals!!!
Page 1 of 1