Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SuperPort Question Vote_lcapSuperPort Question Voting_barSuperPort Question Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SuperPort Question Vote_lcapSuperPort Question Voting_barSuperPort Question Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals drive crzyblondgrl record records build globe louisiana stereo dollar state disc pics world 80inches chef silence Johncarr broken kyle quad Audiopipe contest crank 2010 songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SuperPort Question

Go down 
+6
Team Big'Un
Talonesi
Moonie
dbdaddy
Matt_Sibley
StreetbeatExpedition
10 posters
AuthorMessage
StreetbeatExpedition
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
StreetbeatExpedition

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-09

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 am

I have 4 4in ports in my box, can I build a little box that mounts in front of them to set the mic in for superport ? If so does it have to be a specific size of somewhats ? thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

The sensor has to fit into and out of whatever you put it in at all times. There is a loophole in regular port wars where it doesn't state this but in Super Port it has to be able to be put into and taken out of the enclosure without making any changes. I had to allow someone in regular port to put the globe in a small box and then seal it inside the box due to the current rules. It used to say otherwise, but somehow that part was left out in the current rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 am

Matt I believe I was told it had to be AT LEAST 4" for Super Port, I might be mistaken but I am almost positive.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:56 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
The sensor has to fit into and out of whatever you put it in at all times. There is a loophole in regular port wars where it doesn't state this but in Super Port it has to be able to be put into and taken out of the enclosure without making any changes. I had to allow someone in regular port to put the globe in a small box and then seal it inside the box due to the current rules. It used to say otherwise, but somehow that part was left out in the current rules.

I was surprised that was allowed regardless. thats cool, thats not as bad as the guy that was almost allowed to have his giant woofers half a foot in front of the b-pillar in the street beat lane. What loophole were y'all looking through that time? i took pics before I had to hunt down the one judge who wouldn't have it. Un freaking believable. I wonder when the rule book will be thrown out all together.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:20 pm

first off i was the guy that had the port box and yes matt was not favoring anyone...He was fair and asked don about the rules...and yes he did not let me run superport because of the rules were different....I had 2 change alot...Matt was fair with everyone so hump everyone that gives him Dung Pile....that guy was the only one that was fair....So i hope your there next year.....BIG UP MATT!!
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 am

Moonie wrote:
first off i was the guy that had the port box and yes matt was not favoring anyone...He was fair and asked don about the rules...and yes he did not let me run superport because of the rules were different....I had 2 change alot...Matt was fair with everyone so hump everyone that gives him Dung Pile....that guy was the only one that was fair....So i hope your there next year.....BIG UP MATT!!

only one who was fair? what rules did jenissa break? I know if I was sealing the mic in a portwar box, I would not have lost to someone in their kick. you can hump yourself dude. I do have the right to "Female dog" about an overlooked dumbass rule. yeah big up to that judge. Isnt there a judge discretion rule? in case I try to stick the mic in my tailpipe? thats within the body lines right? must be legal. one good backfire, and i'll hold the record. big up.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 am

PORT WARS DIVISION:

Microphone/sensor Placement:

The microphone/sensor may be placed anywhere inside the vehicle or the speaker enclosure with the following exception. Microphone/sensor may not be placed anywhere that may cause it to be damaged. The USACI globe must be on the microphone/sensor at all times. The enclosure must be located inside the vehicle and may not obstruct the driver’s ability to operate the motor vehicle. The enclosure must be securely mounted to the vehicle to prevent movement in an accident. The port must exhaust into the interior or the passenger compartment of the vehicle.

where did your port exhaust?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:

Matt. Seal it inside the box? where does the port exhaust from this sealed box? it is in the rules. 'must exhaust'. that means an open porthole unless this guy was exhausting through wood.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 pm

if you would have looked harder at it it did have a port into the car......only 1 1/4 inch but it was there.....so use your imagaination and try new stuff....the globe is round with a tube that cames off. the tube filled the port. it doesnt even matter any ways like i won or something....i went to have fun and all it caused was problems.....and you wonder why no one gets along
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:58 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
Moonie wrote:

only one who was fair? what rules did jenissa break? I know if I was sealing the mic in a portwar box, I would not have lost to someone in their kick. you can hump yourself dude. I do have the right to "Female dog" about an overlooked dumbass rule. yeah big up to that judge. Isnt there a judge discretion rule? in case I try to stick the mic in my tailpipe? thats within the body lines right? must be legal. one good backfire, and i'll hold the record. big up.

well smartass unless your exhaust pipe is inside your vehicle thats a no go.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

I bet Jenissa wouldn't appreciate her name being thrown in the mix.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

so he concealed something in his port. geez. yikes
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:14 pm

What about a custom box specificly made for Super and Port wars? Can the only port be the exact size of the meter or meter and globe?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:34 am

it doesn't have to apparently. just make a sealed box, detach the side, insert mic, replace the side, no port needed. everyone agrees. All they will ask is you dont damage the wire.
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:37 pm

all these post and nothin but crying its not moonies fault your brain cant think outside the box read the rules and grow some brain cells!!!!!!!!!! thats all yall can do is cry cause you werent smart enough to think of it people like you db are the reason this sport is dying........ cant give some one congrats for comming up with somethin new you just gotta shoot them down cause there better than you get a life ya keyboard cowboy!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:23 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
it doesn't have to apparently. just make a sealed box, detach the side, insert mic, replace the side, no port needed. everyone agrees. All they will ask is you dont damage the wire.

So would you recomend a inverted sub(s)????
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 am

fmxboy144 wrote:
all these post and nothin but crying its not moonies fault your brain cant think outside the box read the rules and grow some brain cells!!!!!!!!!! thats all yall can do is cry cause you werent smart enough to think of it people like you db are the reason this sport is dying........ cant give some one congrats for comming up with somethin new you just gotta shoot them down cause there better than you get a life ya keyboard cowboy!!!!!!

before you call yourself better than me, my points championshim was no fluke.

there are kids in the local highschools in the 150 club. nuthin to brag about there buddy.

i aint mad at you there guy. just dont like the rulebook being folded in half.
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:34 pm

the book was never folded for one and points champion doesnt mean your loud you moron that just means you wasted more money than the other guys you deuche and where in this post did i brag about a 150 oh wait i didnt you only won cause fishes misfortune ya mirror image f a g dont try and play like you were bein nice about this we were at the same show and herd it from your mouth i wont just let it go next finals wanna be loud step up cause i am if you have a problem ill be at finals this comming year also dont be afraid to come meet me ive been to the wonka factory little man syndrom just makes me laugh good day douche
Back to top Go down
joesolows10
joesolows10

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-24

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 am

why cant People just keep doing what i do and build somthing simple but effective and have fun I remember when usaci was fun but now guys wine about every little thing jenice is about one of the fariest judges i know so dont question her judging. Second of all its like that one guy said think outside the box and use your own imagination true i havnt hit a 60 yet woopty dooo im still having fun. even if i lose. but the point is im having fun. If you dont like it maybe its not for you. Seriously not trying to be a butt but just have fun man. Thats what this sport is about...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SuperPort Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperPort Question   SuperPort Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperPort Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Rules Ideas and Input :: RULES DISCUSSION-
Jump to: